100 lb. Club - Grrrrrrr!

View Full Version : Grrrrrrr!

hpnodat
10-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I am not having a great day. I'm pretty darn grouchy right now. :mad:

Aunt Flo came to visit today and the first 2 days of her visit are always pure **** for me!

I turn into a complete basket case. I just want to crawl under a rock and hide from her. But I'm going to stay on track. I am not going to let this get the best of me. I will stay on my plan.

But I don't have to be happy about it, do I?

It is ok for me to throw a massive fit if I wanna, right?
:tantrum:

MY Husband better watch himself when he gets home!
:rollpin:

Suezeeque
10-07-2009, 04:33 PM
What is it about Aunt Flo that throws you into such a tizzy?

Alana in Canada
10-07-2009, 04:41 PM
throw a massive fit

I just had a vision of you taking hold of a great big fit and throwing it!

Hey, take that energy and go work out. Nothing helps like getting bodily tired. (And do it preferably before hubby gets home! :))

whip1
10-07-2009, 04:44 PM
awe I feel so lucky I had a hysterectomy on the 18th of sept no more aunt flow, bloating ,cramps, back pain ,water gain or b*tchiness :carrot: but I do feel for you some people get it worse than others and I was one that would get it so bad I would have to take off work because of the pain.:(

girlonfire
10-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Ugh! I take birth control to stop them completely because each month I would get such bad cramps that I would vomit for 2 days straight. It was terrible. Horrible pain. My doctor prescribed me Vicodin the pain was that bad.

I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

AbbySinthe
10-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Oh my god, can I jump on your B*%@! wagon because I am right there with you today. And yes, not only is it ok to throw your massive fit, it's mandatory that hubby forgive you for it (if he knows what's good for him) :rofl:

S.A.S.H
10-07-2009, 06:31 PM
:hug: I hate her too but like someone else said, use that anger to get in an awesome exercise session!