Metabolic Research Center - Preconditioning question

View Full Version : Preconditioning question

NotaFatBride
10-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi I'm Susie and I'm new to MRC. I'm on the preconditioning phase and wondered if I can combine proteins? Eat 1 egg with 1 slice of cheese? Eat cottage cheese with my ground turkey? (as long as I stay under 6 oz)

My weigh in person didn't explain how much fruit I can eat- 1 cup strawberries? I got that an apple is one serving but the fruit that I can measure out confuses me.

My package of melba toast says 3 pieces for 1 serving- is that correct? It seems like too much but I'm down! ;)

Do I have to eat exactly 8oz of veggies? What if I eat veggies for a snack does that count towards the 8 oz?

Does anyone else get sushi taste in their mouth with the fish oil? I already had enteric coated pills but they seems to make me taste sushi about 1/2 hour taking them with my meal. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Looking forward to continuing on to the new phase! I'm not weighing in until Thursday and thought I would post it out to the thread.

Fifties Lady
10-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi I'm Susie and I'm new to MRC. I'm on the preconditioning phase and wondered if I can combine proteins? Eat 1 egg with 1 slice of cheese? Eat cottage cheese with my ground turkey? (as long as I stay under 6 oz)

I was told you can not mix the food groups. You can mix the portion sizes in the same group though.

My weigh in person didn't explain how much fruit I can eat- 1 cup strawberries? I got that an apple is one serving but the fruit that I can measure out confuses me.

Just be sure to pick small apples and oranges. I was told to eat berries and not things grown on trees for awhile since I am having troubles losing right now.

My package of melba toast says 3 pieces for 1 serving- is that correct? It seems like too much but I'm down! ;)

I eat the melba rounds and you can have 4 rounds. Not sure on the other melba toast

Do I have to eat exactly 8oz of veggies? What if I eat veggies for a snack does that count towards the 8 oz?

You have to eat all the 8 oz of veggies at one sitting, or 4 ozs. cooked. That is my favorite part of this plan is the veggies...it's hard to stop at 8 oz. Your snack should never count as part of your meal.

Does anyone else get sushi taste in their mouth with the fish oil? I already had enteric coated pills but they seems to make me taste sushi about 1/2 hour taking them with my meal. Any suggestions?
I have had no problems with after taste of fish oil tabs? Not sure what is causing this? Try Flax Oil caps instead and see if that helps.

Thanks! Looking forward to continuing on to the new phase! I'm not weighing in until Thursday and thought I would post it out to the thread.

Good luck at WI on Friday, and welcome to our wonderful group. You will find us being the most supporting and caring people here.
:hug::hug::hug:

mkroyer
10-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Re:sushi flavor-- are you taking fish oil for your omega fattys or are you taking FLAX??

Um..once you get on the green menu you are NOT supposed to mix your proteins (or at least keep it to a minimum) but i did sometimes, and it wasnt a big deal. Keep in mind you want to minimize the amount of hard cheese though, and the ratios are different if you DO decide to mix a meat protein with cheese. You dont still end up with 4 ozs. It would be like 2 ozs meat protein and i THINK only one ounce hard cheese. When i do mix my proteins i generally just mix in two different meats, like 2 ozs Chicken and 2 ozs of fish.

porchmom84
10-07-2009, 02:18 PM

It is my understanding that in preconditioning you can do this--that you just pick one item from each column for your meal combo--which Column A and C would put eggs and cheese together. May be different down the road.

You want to aim for approzimately 40 calories--in my class they said 2 square melba toasts or 4 circles.

Welcome. I'm on Day 6....have done my preconditioning and yellow menu...now on blue. It's a very informational and supportive group and I know is sure helping me.

magnoliagirl
10-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi, I am a newbie and in precondition, I go Friday for my menu. Not sure
where I will be. What HSN's should I get to start with? I've been searching
recipes, and thought it would be nice to have something to go with all the veggies I will be eating?

Karen1234
10-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Good luck at WI on Friday, and welcome to our wonderful group. You will find us being the most supporting and caring people here.
:hug::hug::hug:

Welcome Susie,
2 pieces of melba toast is a serving for MRC = 40 calories. All your starch/carb servings should be around 40-50 cals.

Good Luck on your journey :0)

shopgirl
10-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Re:sushi flavor-- are you taking fish oil for your omega fattys or are you taking FLAX??

Um..once you get on the green menu you are NOT supposed to mix your proteins (or at least keep it to a minimum) but i did sometimes, and it wasnt a big deal. Keep in mind you want to minimize the amount of hard cheese though, and the ratios are different if you DO decide to mix a meat protein with cheese. You dont still end up with 4 ozs. It would be like 2 ozs meat protein and i THINK only one ounce hard cheese. When i do mix my proteins i generally just mix in two different meats, like 2 ozs Chicken and 2 ozs of fish.

Hmm....I specifically called my center here and they told me that I COULD mix the meats/cheeses, etc. They didn't say anthing about ratios but I figured it was different since 2 oz cheese is one serving of protein. I will ask them again this Saturday when I go weigh in. Glad we're all talking about this. I didn't realize I should be questioning things more. :)

bjwizzy
10-08-2009, 02:29 PM
recipes, and thought it would be nice to have something to go with all the veggies I will be eating?

Magonliagirl, I am a newbie and in precondition. I'm in McKinney and I also go Friday for my menu. May be we are in the same class. :D

magnoliagirl
10-09-2009, 02:26 PM
I go at 530 PM, hope to see you there. My name is Shirley. Nice to meet
someone in McKinney.

shopgirl
10-09-2009, 11:17 PM
I go at 530 PM, hope to see you there. My name is Shirley. Nice to meet
someone in McKinney.

Hey, girls.....I also go to the McKinney center. Welcome!

Lori123321
10-10-2009, 08:06 AM

I have been mixing my proteins at breakfast all along and they never said anything about it. But use a half serving of cheese and half of the other protein. Not 6 oz total.
Sushi taste? Yuck! Ask about switching to flax instead of fish oil. I have not noticed a taste with flax.
The 8 oz of veggies are supposed to be with the meal. However, preconditioning is supposed to help with transitioning from what we ate before to the MRC diet. It is supposed to curb the carb, caffeine and salt cravings before you get really strict. Also to help get you drinking water, which most of us didn't do very well before starting MRC.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions. Don't forget to ask at your center also. They are there to help you!

magnoliagirl
10-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Good Morning Ladies and my two McKinney buddies, shopgirl and bjwizzy,
Weighed in last night and down 5 #'s during preconditioning. A big encouragement for me. Now making it thru the Metaslim 1-4, hope I do as
well. Nothing exciting about this menu at all. Glad its the weekend, I can
keep busy, neighborhood garage sales. If I reach my goal I'm treating myself
to a new couch. Everyone wish me luck, I've been hanging on to this extra weight for 15 years, time to lose it.

bjwizzy
10-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Good Morning Ladies and my two McKinney buddies, shopgirl and bjwizzy,
Weighed in last night and down 5 #'s during preconditioning. A big encouragement for me. Now making it thru the Metaslim 1-4, hope I do as
well. Nothing exciting about this menu at all. Glad its the weekend, I can
keep busy, neighborhood garage sales. If I reach my goal I'm treating myself
to a new couch. Everyone wish me luck, I've been hanging on to this extra weight for 15 years, time to lose it.

Hello Magnoliagirl. I was there last night too at 5:30. I was the last one to come in I was running a little late. You were so nice. You introduced yourself to me first without even knowing it.:hug: Congrats on your 5lbs. I lost 3.5. I was so sick during preconditioning. I was glad I lost anything. Now that I'm better I should do even better on my weigh loss. I'm on the yellow menu for days 1-4. I sure hope the next menu is better. :(

bjwizzy
10-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Hey, girls.....I also go to the McKinney center. Welcome!

Thank you and nice to meet you shopgirl! I'm on the yellow menu for days 1-4. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I'll be use to my menu by the time Monday comes. LOL :D

shopgirl
10-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Thank you and nice to meet you shopgirl! I'm on the yellow menu for days 1-4. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I'll be use to my menu by the time Monday comes. LOL :D

When you get to the blue menu and you can have an egg, you'll think it's the greatest thing that ever happened to you! LOL! Hang in there! It's soooo worth it! :hug:

missmary
10-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Can anyone send me the pre-conditioning format? and the menus? Thanks in advance. missmarymouse@hotmail.com

bjwizzy
10-10-2009, 06:37 PM
When you get to the blue menu and you can have an egg, you'll think it's the greatest thing that ever happened to you! LOL! Hang in there! It's soooo worth it! :hug:

I believe it shopgirl. Just thinking about an egg sounds soooo good. My husband is cooking dinner right now and I'm looking forward to having that chicken breast...LOL :D How long have you've been on the program?

magnoliagirl
10-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Good Morning was nice to meet you. I'm on the MetaSlim1-4, go back
Monday for the 5-11. Is that the one where we can add a egg.
I did fix spaghetti squash, was a good veggie. A lot of lettuce.
When do you go back?
Oh, my birthday today, can't have birthday cake, told my son we can put
a candle in my slice of cheese (lol) oh well, I had many pieces of cake before.
Have a good week, let me know how things are going, Congratulations on your lost too! We can do it! Magnoliagirl

magnoliagirl
10-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Hello shopgirl, I'm magnoliagirl from McKinney too!
Just joined in October along with bjwizzy. When do you go?
I will go back on Monday night.
I'm still trying to figure this board out, sometimes I find myself going in
circles on it. Looking forward to getting off the Metaslim 1-4, and guess
the next one I get to add a egg. Do I get anything else?
Thanks have a good Sunday, magnoliagirl

mountain gal
10-11-2009, 11:09 AM
When do you go back?
Have a good week, let me know how things are going, Congratulations on your lost too! We can do it! Magnoliagirl

Many happy returns of the day magnoliagirl! thats a great attitude- uve had many pieces of cake before and it'l be waiting 4 u once ur done with program and accomplished ur goals :) on the blue menu u get to add the egg and starch 4 breakfast , there's meat 4 lunch plus u can hv tomatoes in ur veggie options(those are the major ones i can think of). good luck on your journey and have a wonderful day ahead on ur birthday :)

NotaFatBride
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks everyone! Great to get such wonderful feedback. I talked to my center and switched to flax oil and don't seem to have that same sushi taste! Yay! Did a weigh in and lost 10 lbs! I'm stoked and ready to start my menu. Thanks again and see you around the boards

magnoliagirl
10-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Many happy returns of the day magnoliagirl! thats a great attitude- uve had many pieces of cake before and it'l be waiting 4 u once ur done with program and accomplished ur goals :) on the blue menu u get to add the egg and starch 4 breakfast , there's meat 4 lunch plus u can hv tomatoes in ur veggie options(those are the major ones i can think of). good luck on your journey and have a wonderful day ahead on ur birthday :)

Oh I'm so excited about my egg, and a meat for lunch, I'm excited!
Now what about that green menu, I'm assuming that is my next menu.
I've been looking at the MRC recipes thread and have wonderful recipes,
how do I know if I can cook those? I'm having so much fun meeting
people and giving such friendly advice.
THanks for my birthday wish, my son laughed at my cheese birthday cake.
Have a great day, magnoliagirl

Fifties Lady
10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Oh I'm so excited about my egg, and a meat for lunch, I'm excited!
Now what about that green menu, I'm assuming that is my next menu.
I've been looking at the MRC recipes thread and have wonderful recipes,
how do I know if I can cook those? I'm having so much fun meeting
people and giving such friendly advice.
THanks for my birthday wish, my son laughed at my cheese birthday cake.
Have a great day, magnoliagirl:hug:

Happy Birthday MagnoliaGirl, it's nice to meet another Libra! So glad you enjoyed your "Cheese Cake"...how yummy.

Welcome to MRC and our little club. You will find the greatest women and a few men here. We have such great support for one another and have shared some great stories with one another. You will find that this is the place to come to yell, laugh or cry. You are among very trusting friends here.:hug:

shopgirl
10-11-2009, 07:12 PM
I believe it shopgirl. Just thinking about an egg sounds soooo good. My husband is cooking dinner right now and I'm looking forward to having that chicken breast...LOL :D How long have you've been on the program?

Hey, there! I've been OP since 8/29/09. I weighed in yesterday (10/10) and I'm at 15.5 lbs lost (so in approx 5-6 wks). Last time I got measured, I was at 18 inches GONE! I was skeptical at first...thinking, "This probably works for everyone else but me...." BUT IT REALLY WORKS!!

Yeah, the egg on the blue menu is like heaven! LOL! Then you'll only have to be on the blue menu for a few days then it's onto the GREEN! Yea! :carrot:
Experiment with all the different Mrs. Dash seasonings....they're a saving grace from the land of bland!!

I look forward to celebrating your success with you! :)

shopgirl
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Hello shopgirl, I'm magnoliagirl from McKinney too!
Just joined in October along with bjwizzy. When do you go?
I will go back on Monday night.
I'm still trying to figure this board out, sometimes I find myself going in
circles on it. Looking forward to getting off the Metaslim 1-4, and guess
the next one I get to add a egg. Do I get anything else?
Thanks have a good Sunday, magnoliagirl

Hey, there! Welcome, welcome! I usually WI on Saturdays. I'm a nurse and have to work some Saturdays so when that happens, I WI on Fridays (I work 12 hr shifts/3 days a week and can plan my own schedule, etc). I think Mountain Gal answered your questions re: menus, etc. Hope all goes well! You can do it.....it gets easier when you're on the green plan but some days you'll find easier than others. Just take it one day at a time. It really helps that you have a friend doing this w/you. My best friend is doing this w/me and it's been really good for us both. Can't wait to hear how your week goes!

shopgirl
10-11-2009, 07:20 PM

Hey, Mountain Gal! How's it going for you?? You still on the vegetarian menu?

magnoliagirl
10-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Has anyone done a internal cleanse? If so what product can you recommend?
Thanks, Magnoliagirl

porchmom84
10-11-2009, 09:56 PM

I really like the grape and mixed berry myself.

shopgirl
10-11-2009, 10:25 PM

Love the mixed berry concentrate...better than kool aid, I think :)

bjwizzy
10-12-2009, 02:32 PM
When do you go back?

Happy Birthday! I love that creative birthday cake. It's so nice to actually know someone on the program as well as in this forum. I go back today too for days 5-11. I'm so hungry :( but I'm hanging in there. I won't give up. Yesterday I had to take my kids to a birthday party at Chucky Cheese and that pizza smelled so good. The thought of being thin tasted better so I stayed strong. I was so proud of myself. :carrot: As you said I've had many slices of pizza. I look forward to seeing you this evening.:D

bjwizzy
10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Love the mixed berry concentrate...better than kool aid, I think :)

I agree shopgirl! That's the one I have I hope to meet you soon. ;)

Keiko
10-13-2009, 02:14 AM
... Yesterday I had to take my kids to a birthday party at Chucky Cheese and that pizza smelled so good. The thought of being thin tasted better so I stayed strong. I was so proud of myself. :carrot: As you said I've had many slices of pizza. I look forward to seeing you this evening.:D

Bjwizzy - Great job resisting the Chucky Cheese pizza! You are so right thinking being thin tasted better than the pizza. These moments when presented are sometimes hard to overcome and kudos on making a good choice for yourself. I wish I had the stamina to do that every time!:carrot:

magnoliagirl
10-13-2009, 07:23 PM
bjwizzy - are you enjoying your green menu? I should get mine on Friday, I hope.
On your menu is your meat still only 4oz. Tonite I could have eaten two
pieces of Talipia. Had tuna for lunch with the dijoniase. I liked the tuna plain.
Can we ever have a snack on this diet? Besides a HSN?
I think I'm going to call the center to see? Let me know how you are doing.
I'm still hungry, urgggggghhhhhhh. But I'm determine to stick it out.
Shirley

bjwizzy
10-14-2009, 11:33 PM
bjwizzy - are you enjoying your green menu? I should get mine on Friday, I hope.
On your menu is your meat still only 4oz. Tonite I could have eaten two
pieces of Talipia. Had tuna for lunch with the dijoniase. I liked the tuna plain.
Can we ever have a snack on this diet? Besides a HSN?
I think I'm going to call the center to see? Let me know how you are doing.
I'm still hungry, urgggggghhhhhhh. But I'm determine to stick it out.
Shirley

I'm enjoying the green menu a lot. I'm doing 100% better on this menu. I have more options. :D I was shaking so bad and I was starving on the yellow menu and I gained 1.5 pounds on the yellow menu. I followed that menu to the T and I gained weight. I was so disappointed to say the least. :( I guess my body went into starvation mode. :?: I don't know. I'm doing much better now. I wish we could have another snack beside that HNS too. The HNS they don't do anything for my hunger but they said they are good for our muscles. I'm going to start exercising tomorrow. I wanted to see if I would react the same way I did on the yellow menu before I started thing about exercise. I was to weak to exercise before. Keep up the good work Magnoliagirl

bjwizzy
10-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Bjwizzy - Great job resisting the Chucky Cheese pizza! You are so right thinking being thin tasted better than the pizza. These moments when presented are sometimes hard to overcome and kudos on making a good choice for yourself. I wish I had the stamina to do that every time!:carrot:

Thanks Keiko! I appreciate it. You can do it if I can. It was hard I must say but when it was over I felt so good about myself. That's been the biggest temptation so far. I definitely don't want to find myself in those types of situations often. :p If you know what mean. How are you doing on the program. I noticed your a junior member like me. I started in this month.

magnoliagirl
10-15-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm enjoying the green menu a lot. I'm doing 100% better on this menu. I have more options. :D I was shaking so bad and I was starving on the yellow menu and I gained 1.5 pounds on the yellow menu. I followed that menu to the T and I gained weight. I was so disappointed to say the least. :( I guess my body went into starvation mode. :?: I don't know. I'm doing much better now. I wish we could have another snack beside that HNS too. The HNS they don't do anything for my hunger but they said they are good for our muscles. I'm going to start exercising tomorrow. I wanted to see if I would react the same way I did on the yellow menu before I started thing about exercise. I was to weak to exercise before. Keep up the good work Magnoliagirl
Went in today (Thursday), switched to green menu. Blue menu did not do it
for me. We will see, nice to have some more options and able to use cookbook. I fixed buffalo tonite and it was really good. Made a tomato sauce with fresh tomatos, green onion and a little garlic.
I'm waiting for their creamy chicken HSN to come in. Also will get some protein puddings to use with my fruit. Well at least I lost another #. Feel like I should have lost 10, maybe I was going into starvation mode too.
I'm not hungry tonite. Let me know if you try anything good...looking for a variety in my chicken and buffalo.

wannabe180lbs
10-15-2009, 11:33 PM
my username is wannabe180lbs, just wanted to say i am new at this, can anyone give some advice on how to speed up your weight lost

bjwizzy
10-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Went in today (Thursday), switched to green menu. Blue menu did not do it
for me. We will see, nice to have some more options and able to use cookbook. I fixed buffalo tonite and it was really good. Made a tomato sauce with fresh tomatos, green onion and a little garlic.
I'm waiting for their creamy chicken HSN to come in. Also will get some protein puddings to use with my fruit. Well at least I lost another #. Feel like I should have lost 10, maybe I was going into starvation mode too.
I'm not hungry tonite. Let me know if you try anything good...looking for a variety in my chicken and buffalo.

I do understand. I was so thankful they let me skip to the green menu. I weighed in on Thursday morning and I lost 3.5 lbs. That was great but she told me that I need to weigh the same day and the same time. I usually weigh in the evening so I might weigh more on Monday evening. Arrrrg!:(
I'm getting frustrated with this eating schedule though. I'm hungry after about 3 hours of eating my breakfast and lunch. I'm drinking my HNS as snacks and they don't seem to hold me. When is my stomach going to shrink so I'm not so hungry. Maybe I need an appetite supressant. I just hate feeling hungry all the time. WAAAAAH! :( I have to believe this will get better. Are you really hungry too?

noahsmama
10-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I do understand. I was so thankful they let me skip to the green menu. I weighed in on Thursday morning and I lost 3.5 lbs. That was great but she told me that I need to weigh the same day and the same time. I usually weigh in the evening so I might weigh more on Monday evening. Arrrrg!:(
I'm getting frustrated with this eating schedule though. I'm hungry after about 3 hours of eating my breakfast and lunch. I'm drinking my HNS as snacks and they don't seem to hold me. When is my stomach going to shrink so I'm not so hungry. Maybe I need an appetite supressant. I just hate feeling hungry all the time. WAAAAAH! :( I have to believe this will get better. Are you really hungry too?

What day are you on? I wasn't hungry at all. They do have appetite suppresants, All Day Weight Loss was one that I was on at the beginning. There's also Phentatrim. Maybe others can comment on it but I honestly didn't notice any difference when I was on ADWL vs. not being on it now. Of course these last 2 weeks are the exception for me. I know others have had luck with ADWL. Talk to your center and I'm sure they can recommend something. Are you doing the max HNS? If you're on the green menu, that's a max of 4 a day. That may help with hunger too.

magnoliagirl
10-18-2009, 03:58 PM
I have to say I'm not hungry since I changed to the green. I was on the blue, I could've eaten my right arm.....
They tried to sell me the all day weight lost, $100, but I said no. Trying to do it without taking so many supplements. I made the pancakes this morning with the walden farms syrup. That was good, not like House of Pancakes, but a good breakfast.....I'm still not losing like I thought, 3# a week, only 1#. I will get excited when I break 10#, maybe 12, because I've haven't been able to lose more than that before.
Have you tried the diet rite drinks? I got the tangerine, that is nice to have in between my lunch and dinner. change from water. I'm going to weigh in on Monday...Let me know how things are going, hang in there, we gonna be so skinnnnnnyyyyyy.. soon... Magnoliagirl

Keiko
10-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Sorry Bjwizzy - I've tried to respond 5x now! Overcoming temptations are an accomplishment I agree. At work this week they brought in pizza and choc cake. I ate with the team, but enjoyed my buffalo, broccoli and my apple. I will tell you the choc cake looked might tasty! I have been pleased with my success on program, finally able to sign the 30# board. I joined MRC in July and the forum in Oct, after struggling a bit in Sept. I tried not to be discouraged with my Sept losses slowing. I thought putting my goals in writing would help foster my resolve. So I stepped out of my introverted ways and joined the forum, putting myself out there. I intend to sign the 40# board this month and hopefully I'll be out of the 200's by Nov. Here's to success on program and making good choices!

bjwizzy
10-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Sorry Bjwizzy - I've tried to respond 5x now! Overcoming temptations are an accomplishment I agree. At work this week they brought in pizza and choc cake. I ate with the team, but enjoyed my buffalo, broccoli and my apple. I will tell you the choc cake looked might tasty! I have been pleased with my success on program, finally able to sign the 30# board. I joined MRC in July and the forum in Oct, after struggling a bit in Sept. I tried not to be discouraged with my Sept losses slowing. I thought putting my goals in writing would help foster my resolve. So I stepped out of my introverted ways and joined the forum, putting myself out there. I intend to sign the 40# board this month and hopefully I'll be out of the 200's by Nov. Here's to success on program and making good choices!

Hello Keiko! How are you today. Good job staying strong. I'm sure that choc cake was a tough one to fight. I really really like choc cake. Your words are encouraging.:) Wow, 30# lost that' great! I'm so looking forward to that. I'm rootin for ya to sigh that 40# board. Do you workout?

bjwizzy
10-18-2009, 05:18 PM
What day are you on? I wasn't hungry at all. They do have appetite suppresants, All Day Weight Loss was one that I was on at the beginning. There's also Phentatrim. Maybe others can comment on it but I honestly didn't notice any difference when I was on ADWL vs. not being on it now. Of course these last 2 weeks are the exception for me. I know others have had luck with ADWL. Talk to your center and I'm sure they can recommend something. Are you doing the max HNS? If you're on the green menu, that's a max of 4 a day. That may help with hunger too.

I'm on day nine and I'm on the green menu. I drink my max 4 HNS everyday. I'm drinking lots of water too. I'll talk with them tomorrow and see what they say. I know some of those supplements are crazy expensive but I may have no choice right now. I'll let you know what they say. Thanks for your help and support.:smug:

bjwizzy
10-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I have to say I'm not hungry since I changed to the green. I was on the blue, I could've eaten my right arm.....
They tried to sell me the all day weight lost, $100, but I said no. Trying to do it without taking so many supplements. I made the pancakes this morning with the walden farms syrup. That was good, not like House of Pancakes, but a good breakfast.....I'm still not losing like I thought, 3# a week, only 1#. I will get excited when I break 10#, maybe 12, because I've haven't been able to lose more than that before.
Have you tried the diet rite drinks? I got the tangerine, that is nice to have in between my lunch and dinner. change from water. I'm going to weigh in on Monday...Let me know how things are going, hang in there, we gonna be so skinnnnnnyyyyyy.. soon... Magnoliagirl

I didn't know we could drink anything between meals other than the HNS or water. Yes, I've tried the diet rite but I drink it at dinner. I'm weighing in tomorrow too after work. I hope to see you there.

magnoliagirl
10-18-2009, 09:49 PM
You can have your diet rite any time, just watch the ozs and not go over. I only have one a day, a treat from my water. Not sure what time I'll go weigh in,
I usually get home about 4, so it could be anywhere from 4-6 on Monday.
I will let you know how could the scale is to me.....magnoliagirl