LA Weight Loss - La-lites-good or bad

View Full Version : La-lites-good or bad

mj2007
10-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi Peeps

Just found this article on Corn-syrup.
I think La-lites contain corn syrup...
I know la-lites curb sugar craving and i love them too...( the only reason i can bear take-off) but are they really any better than chocolates except that they have 8 gms protein?

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=486

sweetandspicy
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
I enjoyed the lights and when I stopped using them my hunger increased greatly. I had about 7 boxes left after I stopped LA and when I went and got them at my center and the bars are now smaller than they use to be at least 1/2 inch. It blew my mind.

mj2007
10-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I wanted a plan without lites and they replaced with 1veggie+1dairy.I find that more filling...honestly La-lite bars gave me a momentary satisfaction...but didn't do much to the hunger. Now I use La-lites or Lunas only for take off.

Do you have to use La-lites for maintenance period too?In that case what do you do when u complete your program?This is my first time, I have no idea!

SexySagittarius
10-07-2009, 05:18 PM
I enjoyed the lights and when I stopped using them my hunger increased greatly. I had about 7 boxes left after I stopped LA and when I went and got them at my center and the bars are now smaller than they use to be at least 1/2 inch. It blew my mind.

I thought I was going crazy when i noticed how much smaller they have gotten. So unfair. I need that extra bite or two somedays. If it gets too bad sometimes i eat 3 a day. I figure its better than a KitKat.

sweetlily
11-02-2009, 12:35 PM
I live in Pa and all the centers around me closed. I have a few expired bars and am still eating them...lol...they expired in sept!! Does anyone know where I can buy the new "smaller" bars?? Ebay seems to have good deals until shipping sets in!! I really appreciate any answers!! Oh I am back on Blue plan for the fist time in 2 years since having my daughter. I need to loose 80 lbs !! I CAN do it with LA LOVE THE BARS!!

mj2007
11-02-2009, 02:44 PM
you can try latoyourdoor.com