South Beach Diet - September Exercise Queen

View Full Version : September Exercise Queen

Pearlrose
10-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Here are the tabulations from the September exercise thread:

The September Exercise Queen is Jandaman with an impressive 1460 minutes of exercise. Way to go. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

The Princesses for the month and leading the pack is Ruth :carrot::

Ruth 1290
Waquilter 1250
Pearlrose 1170
Cyndi 1000+ (Did not have exact but have a feeling she would be leading the pack if individual minutes were listed)

Way to go everyone, I hope you have joined the October exercise thread and if not please do so.

CyndiM
10-04-2009, 11:25 AM
:cp::hat::bravo: Janet! That's an incredible number and you were sick a chunk of the month. You're an inspiration.

Welcome to the court Ruth - :encore::congrat:

Great job everyone.

After 2 years I still find participating in the exercise thread helps keep my butt moving :)

jandaman
10-04-2009, 11:50 AM
thanks guys! i've never won anything before...and now for my acceptance speech as exercise queen of september-kidding!

you are all awesome- it really helped me get my big ole bum offa couch thinking u were all doing the same!!!

Lexxiss
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM
thanks guys! i've never won anything before...and now for my acceptance speech as exercise queen of september-kidding!

Not kidding! You can give it on the daily thread. I miss hearing from you every day.

Seriously, congrats!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Ruth, you are truly the Princess. I admire you're courage in starting such an ambitious routine.

And to everyone, thanks, I actually got my butt in gear and signed on for October.

waquilter
10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Congrats jandaman!! You're inspiring me to work a bit harder in October.
Great Job to Ruth, Pearlrose, & Cindi!!