Weight Loss Support - need opinions, 30 day shred

View Full Version : need opinions, 30 day shred

juliastl27
10-01-2009, 03:40 PM
i just did this for the first time today and i literally coudnt get past the first 5 minutes. i have asthma and i got all freaked out because i felt like i couldnt breathe.

try something more low impact? or hope to slowly build up to be able to do it?

nelie
10-01-2009, 03:57 PM
How about modifying it? Instead of jumping jacks, do leg kicks to the side. Instead of running, do walking, etc, etc.

luckylindy
10-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Do only what your body can take. However, I can tell you. For someone who does not asthma, this DVD did the same thing to me. Its hard, pure and simple and it does challenge you. Just take your time and build yourself up. You will most certainly reap the rewards, its well worth it.

ringmaster
10-01-2009, 04:48 PM
whats your fitness level? you might just need to work up to it. modify when needed, pause, get some water, maybe have a banana before or during (the potassium and sugar helps keep you going). ater 10 days try level 2, if it still feels hard, just keep doing level 1 till you feel ready.

Jillian did say on her show one time the workout is supposed to shred off 500 calories in 20 minutes... so it shouldn't be easy.

juliastl27
10-01-2009, 05:20 PM
easy i wasnt expecting, but man.. its soooooo hard.

maybe ill modify it and go VERY slowly tomorrow. who cares if i dont get every exercise done or if i have to take breaks? its better than not doing it at all.