Exercise! - October Exercise Accountability

View Full Version : October Exercise Accountability

Echo
10-01-2009, 06:41 AM
Great job everyone!! We did it!! September is gone and its time to Bring it!! for October.

---

Post your exercise accomplishments here!!!

:yoga: :bike2: :woops: :lifter: :trampo: :running:

:exercise: :boxing: :wl: :tread: :swim::strong: :ebike: :workout:

Echo
10-01-2009, 06:42 AM
woohooo i am back babies! i have missed you guys!!!

and i'm back to kick it!!

today so far (i say so far, cause i've had 2 full days of just rest and planning on having 3 workouts today. i need to step up the game for the 3rd week weigh in on sunday!! plus meeting friends on friday for a pizza party, so need to burn those extra calories to compensate! yikesamondo!

--

workout 1:
1. p90X : legs and back. - 1 hour - DONE!!
2. Ab Ripper X - 16 minutes - DONE!!

>> total calories burned - 200 calories.

going to have some breakfast now and watch the biggest loser episode 1 of season 8. i cannot wait. as i've been dying to watch it !! but said i would only watch it after my exam.
yippeeeee

okay sorry for being so perky !! haha

GREAT JOB everyone you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

I actually was about to post the above message in the sept thread, till i realised it is the 1st of october today!!!

pintobean
10-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Morning chicas :sunny: and brrrr...it is freakin' cold out there!!

Yesterday - Weight Training - completed
Today - Ab Ripper X and Treadmill

Echo, glad to have you back with us. And, from my experience, ARX works to strengthen core if you do it consistently. I've been doing it 3x/week. Now, I can b!tch and whine with you about it :D. Just to see, other day I was able to hold the plank position for over 1 minute. I finally gave in cuz I got bored staying in that position :p. So, keep doing it girl!!

MillieK, post away everyday...this is an accountability thread for all of us to workout aka move your body every day. Keep up the good work!!

October is here people!! Pretty soon it will be holidays and food galore. So, keep moving and working hard! Have a good day :)

Echo
10-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Morning chicas :sunny: and brrrr...it is freakin' cold out there!!

Echo, glad to have you back with us. And, from my experience, ARX works to strengthen core if you do it consistently. I've been doing it 3x/week. Now, I can b!tch and whine with you about it :D. Just to see, other day I was able to hold the plank position for over 1 minute. I finally gave in cuz I got bored staying in that position :p. So, keep doing it girl!!

MillieK, post away everyday...this is an accountability thread for all of us to workout aka move your body every day. Keep up the good work!!

October is here people!! Pretty soon it will be holidays and food galore. So, keep moving and working hard! Have a good day :)
LMAO!! awesome, i need someone to b*tch about it too!!! especially the mason twists, its like the wind has been knocked out of me!! today was the FIRST Ever time, i stayed with Tony throughout the whole darn thing, even the bonus round!! omg!!!! felt good though afterwards. usually in the past, i had to take a mini break after each 10. but today i was like, no im gonna do it alongside them!

the other exercises, im not so good with just do as many as i can

i hate reverse bicycles!!!

i have to like pause between each of them. he does it one after the other!

i still cant get my damn legs straight up!! hehe but i have noticed my tummy has slimmed down abit yipee. so it DOES WORK! :)

holding the plank position for over 1 minute. is freakin AWESOME!!! wow well done! :cheer2:

thanks pintobean!! will do :broc:

and its good to be back too :D

well done on your workouts! :cheer: :cheer:

Echo
10-01-2009, 07:11 AM
[COLOR=indigo]MillieK, post away everyday...this is an accountability thread for all of us to workout aka move your body every day. Keep up the good work!!

exactly - well said pintobean!! heck I post several times a day sometimes!

each time you exercise. just come right here, and shout about it !! it feels good. its good for you. and its good for us too! its motivational for all :carrot:

sometimes the motivation to do the exercise, is so i can post about it lol.

ps pinto bean. cant believe you got bored! i'm dying when i reach 1 minute on the plank!! and my arms get shaky hahahah

pintobean
10-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Oh man! Mason Twist - I have good and bad days with it. Sometimes I can do all 50 with him. And, other times I have to break at 30 as I fall over :lol: and then continue with the rest 20. Awesome job on doing all 50!! Reverse bicycle is the debbil :devil:. I can see my legs moving yet it feels they are not...if you know what I mean. Oh, I also can do the first two exercises - in and outs + the front bicycle - with my hands in the air. I thought I'd never be able to do that. I just started it though...past 2 times. So, yeah it works :D. Oh, I still pause between some of the workouts. I don't like scissor either.

Plank, you'll be able to do it. When I said bored it was more like ok, can I relax now? I was beginning to shake a little but it felt like as if I'd been forever in that position. I could have gone 10 secs more (maybe) if I tried, I don't know. My last time was 1:21.

Onederchic
10-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Plans today = 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

EZMONEY
10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Have a great month LADIES!

Starting with 4 this morning. An absolute gorgeous one...clear sky...high 60's with sunshine....a nice cool breeze!

Upping my goal since it looks like I will miss some work this month.

4/75 MILES

Echo
10-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Have a great month LADIES!

Starting with 4 this morning. An absolute gorgeous one...clear sky...high 60's with sunshine....a nice cool breeze!

Upping my goal since it looks like I will miss some work this month.

4/75 MILES

good luck on your goal this month. thats totally awesome that you have a running tally!! cool beans! :broc:

Oh man! Mason Twist - I have good and bad days with it. Sometimes I can do all 50 with him. And, other times I have to break at 30 as I fall over :lol: and then continue with the rest 20. Awesome job on doing all 50!! Reverse bicycle is the debbil :devil:. I can see my legs moving yet it feels they are not...if you know what I mean. Oh, I also can do the first two exercises - in and outs + the front bicycle - with my hands in the air. I thought I'd never be able to do that. I just started it though...past 2 times. So, yeah it works :D. Oh, I still pause between some of the workouts. I don't like scissor either.

Plank, you'll be able to do it. When I said bored it was more like ok, can I relax now? I was beginning to shake a little but it felt like as if I'd been forever in that position. I could have gone 10 secs more (maybe) if I tried, I don't know. My last time was 1:21.

lol i know those mason twists are a toughie!!

lol i think reverse bicycles are harder than the normal one. i took a break, and i still find them tough!! i know, its like you're in slow motion, or your legs are in treacle!!!

oh i hate scissors !!!!

i know plank is the best core exercise and for the abs! so awesome!!

1.21 way to go!! thats totally awesome!!

===

Michelle. love how you have 3 workouts, you so rock! i'm gonna do the same too.

how much time difference do you have between workouts ?

Echo
10-01-2009, 02:22 PM
workout 2 of today:

1. C25K week 1 day 3.:running: plus extra brisk walking.
total time = 46 minutes and 50 seconds.
miles = 2.06 miles.
calories burned = 227 calories.

Echo
10-01-2009, 04:17 PM
workout 3:

:ebike:
calories burned = 400 calories.
time = 34 minutes and 30 seconds
8.8 miles.
level - 11
speed = 15-16 mph

Diva
10-01-2009, 04:31 PM
:carrot: WTG on the workouts everyone! We are brining in October with a Bang! :D

I did 30 minutes on that mid evil torture device some people call an Elliptical. ;)

saef
10-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Oh, how I love fall, but it's a difficult relationship. On the one hand, it's beautifully bright & brisk & cool & makes me feel like moving. On the other hand, it's getting darker & darker earlier & earlier, which makes it harder to hit the gym after work -- it feels so late. But I want to keep up the good work. Put it this way: I want to do what everyone else will only start resolving to do in three months' time. I am determined to make it through the consecutive health landmines presented by Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years by eating healthily & moving my body daily. Also, there's this sleeveless dress I want to wear to my friend's wedding in L.A. in late November, and I want my arms to look pretty good that night.

So ... onward ...

Oct. 1: One hour bike, weights
Oct. 2: One hour elliptical, abs work
Oct. 3: Ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill, weights
Oct. 4: Swimming class for two hours. Oct. 5: One hour bike, weights
Oct. 6: One hour elliptical, abs work
Oct. 7: 25 minutes recumbent bike, 35 minutes bike, weights.
Oct. 8: One hour bike, abs work
Oct. 9: One hour elliptical, weights
Oct. 10: One hour elliptical, abs work, walked 5 miles thrifting on Upper East Side
Oct. 11: Swimming class, one hour, weights beforehand
Oct. 12: Ran just over 5 miles on treadmill, abs work
Oct. 13: One hour bike, weights.
Oct. 14: One hour bike, abs work.
Oct. 15: One hour bike, weights
Oct. 16: One hour elliptical, abs work
Oct. 17: One hour elliptical, weights
Oct. 18: One hour swim class
Oct. 19: One hour elliptical, weights
Oct. 20: Ran just a little less than 5 miles on treadmill, abs work
Oct. 21: One hour bike, weights.
Oct. 22: One hour bike, abs work
Oct. 23: One hour elliptical, weights
Oct. 24: One hour elliptical, abs work.
Oct. 25: Weights, one hour swim class
Oct. 26: One hour bike, abs work
Oct. 27: One hour elliptical, weights
Oct. 28: One hour bike, abs work.
Oct. 29: One hour elliptical, weights.
Oct. 30: One hour elliptical, abs work, made up chest flys from yesterday.
Oct. 31: Ran just over 4 miles on treadmill, weights, tried an hour-long Pilates class -- very difficult!

Onederchic
10-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Great job everyone!! :cheer3:

Echo - my schedule is usually like this -

1st workout at 1:30pm
2nd workout at 5pm
3rd workout at 7:30pm

Total today = 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

emilydreaming
10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
First workout of October: 1 16 minute mile on the elliptical, 15 minutes on the treadmill, and I took the stairs four flights back to my apartment after I was done instead of the elevator!

mllek
10-01-2009, 11:27 PM
I had a bad night last night. I had a carb-binge, big time. I feel like my tummy is going to explode.

However, I did still do my exercise! I hopped on the Wii and I'm very glad I did. So, one step backwards for my eating and one step forward for my exercise. Ane one more step forward - I cleaned out the fridge and the junk food is GONE!!

traveling michele
10-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Echo-- congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!

My October goals are to exercise at least 22 days and 1200 minutes. It will be a challenge to get it all in as I have a trip planned and a very busy time at work.

October 1: 60 minutes Latin Dance class

So far:
1 day
60 minutes

Narnia99
10-02-2009, 02:40 AM
:cheer3: Great start to the month everyone :cheer2:

October 1: 45 mins on my Stairmaster + 9.5 mins ab workout.

Yesterday, I finished the last week of the STS program for chest & back and I can't believe how much more weight I am lifting. For example, I can now bench press 70 lbs for 4 sets of 8 reps each. Just 2 weeks ago I had a hard time using the same weight for 4 sets of 7 reps each. I needed my dh to spot me during week 2, and yesterday I had no problem lifting that weight without a spotter.

Echo
10-02-2009, 07:05 AM
Great job everyone!! :cheer3:

Echo - my schedule is usually like this -

1st workout at 1:30pm
2nd workout at 5pm
3rd workout at 7:30pm

awesome thanks !

great job everyone! :cheer:

i agree with Diva. we are BRINGING it for october!!!

we say phish to hibernation!!! lol

==

thank you so much traveling michele! :hug:

===

i just finished Kenpo X P90X , i love this workout!! and boy was i sweating!! at the end when i was doing the stretch, a bead of sweat fell off my forehead when i came up from bending down.

and today is the first time, i finished the full HOUR!! woohoo!! in the past i was usually too busy to finish the full hour.

this is my 3rd time doing kenpo X, and i love it!! it really is fun but also a great workout. :boxing:

Onederchic
10-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Great work ya'll! And Echo, you are most welcome ♥

Plans today = 90 minutes cardio/weight interval training

pintobean
10-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Morning everyone :sunny: TGIF!!

Yesterday - Ab Ripper X and Treadmill - completed
Today - Weight Training and possibly walk @ work

Echo, I did Kenpo once with hubby. It's a great workout.

BTW, for anyone thinking about getting a pull up bar...I have recently started using Iron Gym Pull up bar (http://www.getirongym.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1). I also bought the ab straps. We just got it from a fitness store not from their site. Of course, I am doing assisted pull ups as (a) I can't reach the damn bar without a chair :lol: and (b) I don't have enough strength yet to pull myself up without help. I believe, my ARX routine has made my core a tad stronger that I can use the straps to do some ab work with the bar. I was totally shocked to find that out. I was totally expecting to not being able to do even one but I was pleasantly surprised.

I do have to wait for my body fat % to go way down to notice my abs but till that happens I can get them stronger definitely ;)

Keep up the wonderful hard work everyone! You guys are doing so well.

Onederchic
10-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Very nice, pintobean! :cheer3:

EZMONEY
10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
You gals just don't stop...:cool: cool :cool:

Just finished 3 with the mutts...another gorgeous morning here..just awesome :)

7/75 MILES

Onederchic
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Awesome EZ! :cheer3:

Onederchic
10-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Total today = 90 minutes cardio/weight circuits

EZMONEY
10-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Angie and I just got home from our Saturday walk to Starbucks with the girls. Angie brought me out a sample of their new..instant, I think...coffee...not for me I tell ya...tasted like the Taster's Choice my mom used to have when we went camping.

Took the long way home since the morning was gorgeous!

11/75 MILES

Have a great week-end LADIES...get in some fun...some rest and work-out if it's in your plan...and hug those loved ones!

Narnia99
10-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone :)

I decided to take a rest day yesterday as I feeling very tired. This morning I finished the last leg workout from STS, so one more workout to go with that program and I am done. I also did 20 minutes on my stairmaster.

Great workouts Onderchic, EZ, Pintobean, Echo :cheer2: :cheer3:

Onederchic
10-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Awesome EZ and Narnia :cheer:

pintobean
10-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Great job everyone :woohoo:

Today - Treadmill - completed
Sunday - Ab Ripper X and rest.

I was out all day today so, only had time for a quick run.

Onederchic
10-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Fantastic pintobean :cheer2:

traveling michele
10-04-2009, 12:46 AM

My October goals are to exercise at least 22 days and 1200 minutes. It will be a challenge to get it all in as I have a trip planned and a very busy time at work.

October 1: 60 minutes Latin Dance class

So far:
1 day
60 minutes

October 2: none

October 3: 38 minutes running on treadmill

Total:
2 days
98 minutes

toastedsmoke
10-04-2009, 02:22 AM
October 1: Nothing (had slept 4hrs out of 72 at that point. Major insomnia attack)
October 2: W3D2 of C25K (finally got a full nights sleep. W3D2 was wayyyyy easier than W3D1. I don't hate running as much as I did. Still can't imagine going on to W4 yet though. We'll see...)
October 3: Nothing... (This has not been an amazing week for exercise. Must improve next week!)

Mid-week weigh in was baddd!!! I spent most of the week not exercising, undereating and staying up all night = BADD!!! Not looking forward at all to tomorrow's weigh in.

Onederchic
10-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Nice job on workouts everyone! :cheer3:

emilydreaming
10-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Took Friday and Saturday off (although I did some walking and frolicking in the park on Saturday with my husband and our dog Sammy), but made it to the gym today.

1 16 minute mile on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the treadmill, and free weights.

Onederchic
10-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Fantastic Emily! :cheer2:

90 minutes cardio/weight intervals for me

traveling michele
10-05-2009, 12:11 AM
October 2: none

October 3: 38 minutes running on treadmill

Total:
2 days
98 minutes

October 4: 45 minutes elliptical

Total:
3 days
143 minutes

pintobean
10-05-2009, 07:02 AM
morning everyone :sunny:
It is definitely getting colder here in the mornings.

Sunday - Zilch (rest day)
Monday - Weight Training

Another week gone by...keep up the hard work everyone!! Halloween will be here before you know it :sklol:

Onederchic
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Awesome Michele and pintobean :carrot::cb:

Plans today and tomorrow - Nuffin :p

Narnia99
10-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Good morning :)

Yesterday - 45 mins on Stairmaster + abs.
Today I am finishing up the STS program. I am starting shoulders, biceps, triceps in a few minutes and finishing up with 20 mins on my Stairmaster.

Enjoy your rest day onderchic, you deserve it!

Have a great day everyone!

Diva
10-05-2009, 02:45 PM
45 Minutes on the Elliptical. :D

misspriss78
10-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi, Mind if I join in? I LOVE to workout(most days;)) My Name is Amelia...nice to meet you all and AWESOME workouts:)

10/1-45min powerwalk
10/2-rest
10/3-30day shred level 1+2
10/4- cardio coach volume 5
10/5-upper body + run interval

Onederchic
10-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Way to go all! :cheer2:

Thank you, Narnia :) :hug:

Welcome to the team, Amelia :D

EZMONEY
10-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Got in a quick 2.5 with the mutts tonight after work...

13.5/75 MILES

JustBeckyV
10-05-2009, 08:33 PM
1 Mile at 1:00 pm walk
2.5 Mile at 5:00 pm walk/jog

Onederchic
10-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Nice work ya'll :cheer2:

toastedsmoke
10-05-2009, 09:35 PM
October 4: Nothing. Was exhausted and am apparently back to my backslidden ways and poor sleep habits.
October 5: W3D3 after a sleepless night. Was rough! Don't know whether it was tiredness or just that I'm not ready to move on to Wk 4.

Recently its been really hard to find the motivation to exercise. The diet part is not hard but the physical is ROUGH.

Onederchic
10-05-2009, 09:39 PM
I know it can be tough but remember your goals and why you are doing this. Hang in there :hug:

traveling michele
10-05-2009, 11:54 PM
October 4: 45 minutes elliptical

Total:
3 days
143 minutes

October 5: 65 minutes boxing boot camp

Total:
4 days
208 minutes

toastedsmoke
10-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Thanks Onderchic! You really are such an encouragement.

Onederchic
10-06-2009, 01:37 AM
You're welcome. That's what we're here for, to support and encourage each other :)

pintobean
10-06-2009, 06:59 AM
morning everyone :sunny: and it is cold out there. I am going to wear gloves tomorrow morning.

Toastedsmoke, I agree, physical is harder but remember it is to enhance the diet part you're following. Eating healthy and physical workout go hand in hand. Just hang in there...Also, I noticed, for me anyway, that my workouts were much better on days I ate some form of carb (between 100-200 calorie) an hour or so before my workouts (especially, cardio). I really noticed a change in the energy as I felt less tired. I usually had a slice of bread with little butter. Maybe, it might be something you might want to look into. Also, are you drinking some sort of recovery (protein) drink after?

Amelia, welcome to this thread :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! And, definitely, keep up the hard work!

misspriss78
10-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Good Morning and thanks for the welcome~!:)

I plan on doing a lower body and some pilates today...peeked at the scale this morning and its down almost a lb since saturdays WI:D. Gotta keep going....

toastedsmoke-I had a couple of days last week like that. Just had no motivation(and i normally look forward to my workouts). I took a couple of days off...it helped alot and i felt really 'refreshed' when getting back into it.

have a good day:)

Onederchic
10-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Hooray everyone, keep it up!! :cheer::cb:

Plans today = Not a dang thing (again) :p

EZMONEY
10-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Came home from work and saw this note on the memo board...

"I will take the dogs for their walk today...I love you :) "

Guess she is missing walking with the dogs since I have been off or home from work early for a couple of weeks....

We both took them for a short one :)

16/75 MILES

JustBeckyV
10-06-2009, 09:14 PM
6:15 am - 30 minutes lower body work out
1:00 pm - 1 mile walk
5:15 pm - 2.5 mile walk/jog

Onederchic
10-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Came home from work and saw this note on the memo board...

"I will take the dogs for their walk today...I love you :) "

Guess she is missing walking with the dogs since I have been off or home from work early for a couple of weeks....

We both took them for a short one :)

16/75 MILES

Awwwwww!!!

EZMONEY
10-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Took the mutts for 3.5 this morning.....safe to do so...Angie has to teach yoga at church tonight.

19.5/75 MILES

Echo
10-07-2009, 07:32 PM
hey guys. been MIA, i've got a cold. so took a few days off.
but today feeling teeny bit better, so i did some exercise yeh!! :broc:

:ebike: 32 minutes - burned 400 calories.

Onederchic
10-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Fantastic EZ and Echo :cheer:

Echo, glad you are feeling some better :hug:

Total today for me = 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

Narnia99
10-07-2009, 11:48 PM
:cheer2: Great job with the workouts everyone :cheer3: Very motivating!

I've been having problems with the site the last couple of days. It is very slow and when I finally get a page loaded it's all wonky :dizzy: It seems fine tonight though.

Yesterday: Step workout = 61 mins.
Today: 47 mins on my Stairmaster + 8 min ab workout + 38 mins weight circuit workout.

Welcome Amelia :) Glad you joined us! I see you use Cardio Coach. I have volumes 3 & 4.

Echo, glad you are starting to feel better :hug:

Toastedsmoke, I had a day like that yesterday. Every minute of my step workout was a struggle. Hang in there and take rest days when you need them :hug:

traveling michele
10-07-2009, 11:49 PM
October 5: 65 minutes boxing boot camp

Total:
4 days
208 minutes

October 6: none
October 7: 60 minutes spin class (took dd, 14, to the class and she did it for the first time.:carrot:)

Total:
5 days
268 minutes

Echo
10-08-2009, 08:11 AM
Thanks Narnia! and Onderchic! :grouphug:

great job girls!! and everyone else!!

mllek
10-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Still going!
Wii Fit Yoga - unlocked two more poses.
Walk Away the Pounds - One Mile 2x per day.

Hey - for me this is HUGE! I'm trying to go from amorphous coach squash to fit & happy veggie lover :carrot::broc::cb:

Onederchic
10-08-2009, 02:12 PM
You're welcome Echo!!

Great work all :cheer:

EZMONEY
10-08-2009, 10:20 PM
22/75 MILES

now back to the game....

Onederchic
10-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Nice EZ!!

Echo
10-09-2009, 08:47 AM
i burned 400 calories on my exercise bike yesterday :ebike: (32 minutes) and today i want to burn 800 calories!! i will do it in two sessions.

good job everyone! will report back later

great job onderchic!!

misspriss78
10-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Good Morning!

My workouts for this week!
mon- Upper body + interval run
Tues-Lower body + pilates core
wed-rest
thurs-cardio coach v 6
Friday-step aerobics + abb work
Sat-fullbody workout
sun-rest

Narnia99-thanks for the welcome...Love cardio coach. He had a sale last year(5$) and i jumped on it and purchased volumes 1-6:dizzy: Im so glad i did...there so fun.:)

Echo-Awesome calorie burn!!!

Nice workout guys...WTG:cheer:

EZMONEY
10-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Great job ladies!

Off work today so I got 3 in with the mutts this morning...had to re-route a bit as a coyote was in or path...used to it...

25/1000 MILES

EDIT ~ Adding the 1.5 the girls and I did this afternoon down to the big blue mailbox and back.

26.5/75 MILES

Onederchic
10-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Awesome everyone :cheer2:

I forgot to post yesterday but I did 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

EZMONEY
10-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Angie and I did our Saturday walk to Starbucks with the girls...the 3.5 mile route. Beautiful morning...hope it is nice in your area gals!

30/75 MILES

loquaciousjogger
10-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Didn't run yesterday... but I went to a rave... and danced for three straight hours! It was so much fun and I think I made up for my bad eating... I hope!

traveling michele
10-10-2009, 04:17 PM
October 6: none
October 7: 60 minutes spin class (took dd, 14, to the class and she did it for the first time.:carrot:)

Total:
5 days
268 minutes

Finally done with the blasted book fair at my school so I can get back to my regular routines (I am the librarian).

Oct. 8: none
Oct. 9: none
Oct. 10: 60 minute spin class

Total:
6 days
328 minutes

Onederchic
10-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Fantastic all :cheer3:

Yesterday I did 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

JustBeckyV
10-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Yesterday - 45 minutes of Wii upper body/cardio
2.6 miles on the treadmill walk/jog

traveling michele
10-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Finally done with the blasted book fair at my school so I can get back to my regular routines (I am the librarian).

Oct. 8: none
Oct. 9: none
Oct. 10: 60 minute spin class

Total:
6 days
328 minutes

October 11: 40 minute run on treadmill

Total:
7 days
368 minutes

EZMONEY
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
32.5/75 MILES...now off to the doctor...

loquaciousjogger
10-12-2009, 08:06 PM
25min treadmill + 35 min bike/elliptical.

Down a pound! :D

mllek
10-12-2009, 09:18 PM
I FINALLY got through an entire Zumba class! Didn't skip any songs, either!'

This was quite a long time coming. I have been working up to being able to dance for an entire hour and I DID IT!!:woohoo:

It makes it that much better because I can share this with everybody on these boards!

traveling michele
10-12-2009, 11:59 PM
October 11: 40 minute run on treadmill

Total:
7 days
368 minutes

WTG Millie! Zumba is a blast!!:carrot:

For me today:
October 12: 60 minute boxing boot camp class

Total:
8 days
428 minutes

misspriss78
10-13-2009, 07:36 AM
Morning

Oct:12 mon-cardio coach V7
Oct:13 tues-Full Body Weight Work

plans for the rest of the week:
Oct:14 wed-Rest
Oct:15 thurs-cardio/abbs
oct:16 friday-cardio
Oct:17 sat-rest
Oct:18 sun-Full Body workout

1.6lb down last week:D

Narnia99
10-13-2009, 12:27 PM
:wave: everyone

I've taken the last 5 days off from my workouts as I was out of town. I did do quite a bit of walking though. I think I needed the rest as I was feeling very worn out before I left. The best part is that I came back down 1.5 lbs. Normally, I am lucky if I can maintain when I am away from home. I am rested and ready to get going again. Today I plan on doing 47 mins on my Stairmaster and then a total body weight workout and an ab workout.

I see everyone has been busy with their workouts which is fantastic! Way to go :cheer2: :cheer3:

Have a wonderful day!

EZMONEY
10-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Great job coming back from out of town down 1.5 NARNIA!...I usully am not so lucky...well luck isn't the problem!!

Took the dogs for 3 a cool misty weather...fun stuff.

35.5/75 MILES

Echo
10-13-2009, 06:46 PM
hey guys! great job everyone! :cheer:

i did week 1 of c25k, (its probably like my 4th or 5th time, of repeating it, lost track now haha) and so i am going to now move onto week 2 phase on wednesday ! :running: gotta push myself and out of the comfort zone. i still feel like im dying when i'm running for 1 minute. but i'm gonna try !

Echo
10-13-2009, 06:47 PM
:wave: everyone
The best part is that I came back down 1.5 lbs.

congratulations Narnia!! :bravo:

EZMONEY
10-14-2009, 05:15 PM
39/75 Miles

Onederchic
10-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Sunday - 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

Monday and Tuesday - Rest

Today - 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

traveling michele
10-15-2009, 12:29 AM
WTG Millie! Zumba is a blast!!:carrot:

For me today:
October 12: 60 minute boxing boot camp class

Total:
8 days
428 minutes

October 13: none
October 14: 60 minute spin class

Total:
9 days
488 minutes

loquaciousjogger
10-15-2009, 09:12 AM
2 miles including alternating between running/power walking - 20 min.
20 min elliptical/bike.

= 40 min! :)

Echo
10-15-2009, 01:37 PM
today i did p90x plyometrics . (~1 hour) boy does that work up a sweat. great cardio workout.

EZMONEY
10-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Great job LADIES!

3 for me with the mutts today...

42/75 MILES

Narnia99
10-16-2009, 12:20 AM
:bravo: everyone! I find it so motivating to come here and read about everyone's workouts.

Oct 13: 47 mins on Stairmaster, 6 mins ab workout, 46 mins upper body weight workout.
Oct 15: 40 mins on Stairmaster, 20 mins lower body weight workout.
Oct 16: 60 mins Step workout, 8 mins ab workout.

EZMONEY
10-16-2009, 09:34 PM
3 more this afternoon...

45/75 MILES

Onederchic
10-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Great job everyone :cheer3::cheer:

Thursday = 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals
Friday = 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals

EZMONEY
10-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Angie is at a yoga retreat but the girls and I did the Starbucks walk this morning...and skipped the coffee...just kept on going...we were on a roll....did the 4 miles in one hour 5 minutes...and that was with 2 poos...throwing my son's paper from the drive to his porch when we passed and a lot of sniffy sniffs...

49/75 MILES

Echo
10-17-2009, 02:23 PM
all you guys are rocking it! well done everyone!

i took a rest day yesterday, my body was achy and tired.

today i did p90x shoulders and arms - 1 hour
and then as much as i could of ab ripper X -

traveling michele
10-18-2009, 01:53 AM
October 13: none
October 14: 60 minute spin class

Total:
9 days
488 minutes

October 15: none
October 16: none
October 17: 70 minutes (40 minute run and 30 minute walk)

There is no way I'm going to reach my goals at this rate! Ugghhh....:mad:

Total:
10 days
558 minutes

EZMONEY
10-18-2009, 05:23 PM
52/75 MILES

almost forgot I did 3 after church with the mutts

Narnia99
10-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Great job everyone!

Oct 17: 47 mins Stairmaster, 9 mins abs, 42 mins total body weight circuit.
Oct 18: 47 mins Stairmaster, 6 mins abs.

traveling michele
10-19-2009, 12:40 AM
October 15: none
October 16: none
October 17: 70 minutes (40 minute run and 30 minute walk)

There is no way I'm going to reach my goals at this rate! Ugghhh....:mad:

Total:
10 days
558 minutes

October 18: 45 minutes elliptical

Total:
11 days
603 minutes:carrot:

EZMONEY
10-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Super job ladies!

Got 3 more in on the morning walk....

55/75 MILES

Echo
10-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Wow well done everyone!! you are rocking it ! :bravo: :cheer:

--

Today i did it! i moved onto the next level in C25K, today i did week 2! :dance: it was hard, i tell ya! but i pushed through. i've been doing week 1 phase for a month or so and too nervous to go to the next level, but i felt it was ready to move on and push myself even though week 1 wasnt a walk in the park for me either.

afterwards i felt happy that i did it. :cb: :cb:

traveling michele
10-20-2009, 01:17 AM
October 18: 45 minutes elliptical

Total:
11 days
603 minutes:carrot:

October 19: 60 minutes boxing boot camp

Total:
12 days
663 minutes

EZMONEY
10-20-2009, 12:01 PM
A super day here...saw some of the girls friends we haven't seen for a while...we went a little later this morning...

58/75 MILES

Onederchic
10-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Fantastic all! :cheer2:

I haven't been logging daily but last week Wed-Sun, 90 minutes cardio/weight intervals each day. That's my plan for this week too.

EZMONEY
10-21-2009, 10:43 AM
A quick 3 this morning....

61/75 MILES

Narnia99
10-21-2009, 04:26 PM
:cheer2: Ez, Onderchic, Echo, Michele :cheer3:

Today i did it! i moved onto the next level in C25K, today i did week 2!

That is fantastic Echo! :bravo:

Oct 19: Step workout + upper body weight circuit = 69 mins.
Oct 20: Rest
Oct 21: 49 mins Stairmaster + abs + lower body weight circuit = 71 mins.

traveling michele
10-22-2009, 12:13 AM
October 19: 60 minutes boxing boot camp

Total:
12 days
663 minutes

October 20: none

October 21: 65 minutes spinning class

Total:
13 days
728 minutes

EZMONEY
10-22-2009, 12:24 PM
GREAT JOB GALS!

I was able to do 3 with the mutts then 2 on the treadmill today since I was off work.

66/75 MILES

traveling michele
10-23-2009, 12:18 AM
October 20: none

October 21: 65 minutes spinning class

Total:
13 days
728 minutes

October 22: 45 minutes latin dance class

Total:
14 days
773 minutes

EZMONEY
10-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Stepped it up a bit since I had another day off...4 with the mutts and 2 on the treadmill.

72/75 MILES

traveling michele
10-24-2009, 02:01 AM
October 22: 45 minutes latin dance class

Total:
14 days
773 minutes

October 23: 30 minutes treadmill

Total:
15 days
803 minutes

EZMONEY
10-24-2009, 11:46 AM
3.5 with Angie...took the mutts to Starbucks.

75.5/75 MILES

YAY! I made goal...which usally means work was slow....yep....more miles...less money...but I am cool with that....for now.

EZMONEY
10-26-2009, 12:00 PM
3.5 with the mutts and 2 on the treadmill

81/75 MILES

Diva
10-26-2009, 01:30 PM
2 mile WATP w/weights

traveling michele
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
October 23: 30 minutes treadmill

Total:
15 days
803 minutes

October 24: 30 minutes cardio

October 25: 30 minutes stationary bike

I am proud of myself for exercising while out of town. I used the fitness center at the hotel each day. It is so easy to get off track when traveling. The first night I exercised at 10 pm after getting up at 3:30 am for my flight. That is dedication!:carrot:

Total:
17 days
863 minutes

traveling michele
10-27-2009, 01:02 AM
October 24: 30 minutes cardio

October 25: 30 minutes stationary bike

I am proud of myself for exercising while out of town. I used the fitness center at the hotel each day. It is so easy to get off track when traveling. The first night I exercised at 10 pm after getting up at 3:30 am for my flight. That is dedication!:carrot:

Total:
17 days
863 minutes

October 26: 60 minutes boxing boot camp

Total 18 days
923 minutes

EZMONEY
10-27-2009, 11:51 AM
3 with the mutts 2 on the treadmill

86/75 MILES

EZMONEY
10-28-2009, 12:04 PM
3.5 with the mutts on a very windy day and 2 treadmill

91.5/75 MILES

Echo
10-28-2009, 02:19 PM
:cheer2: Ez, Onderchic, Echo, Michele :cheer3:

That is fantastic Echo! :bravo:

Oct 19: Step workout + upper body weight circuit = 69 mins.
Oct 20: Rest
Oct 21: 49 mins Stairmaster + abs + lower body weight circuit = 71 mins.

Thanks so much Narnia!! sorry i've been MIA! it was TOM last week. i just started getting back into exercise now!

yesterday i did p90x legs and back. omg my booty is sore today hehe

and today i did p90x kenpo X

great job everyone!

great job Narnia :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

traveling michele
10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
October 26: 60 minutes boxing boot camp

Total 18 days
923 minutes

October 27: none

October 28: 65 minutes spin class

Total: 19 days
988 minutes

EZMONEY
10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Got 5 in today with the mutts/treadmill

GREAT JOB GALS!

96.5/75 MILES

Onederchic
10-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Just wanted to post a couple things here -

1 - Congrats on everyone for their workouts!
2 - I have a stress fracture so unfortunately I won't be able to workout like normal :(

traveling michele
10-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Just wanted to post a couple things here -

1 - Congrats on everyone for their workouts!
2 - I have a stress fracture so unfortunately I won't be able to workout like normal :(

Oh no! What happened? How long do you have to curtail your workouts? :hug:

Onederchic
10-30-2009, 01:10 AM
I believe it happened while doing plyometric lunges and they said at least 8 weeks :(

EZMONEY
10-30-2009, 11:38 AM
BUMMER MEESH! I hope you get better real soon...hugs

Took it a little easier today...2.5 with the mutts and 2 treadmill

101/75 MILES

Have a great HALLOWEEN everyone!

Be Goul...err...be good!

Onederchic
10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks EZ and awesome job :D You have a great Halloween too :)

EZMONEY
10-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Ending October over goal...thanks to being slow at work...

Had a wonderful walk with my wife and dogs to Starbucks...the mutts got a lot of hugs since a group of high school girls were there before a big event at my alma mater. Thank goodness they got a bath last week!

So nice we took the bit longer way home past my son's house...he laready had his pumpkin out...carved with big USC letters!

Have a great Halloween ladies!

105/75 MILES...yipeee...over goal!

traveling michele
10-31-2009, 07:12 PM
October 27: none

October 28: 65 minutes spin class

Total: 19 days
988 minutes

October 29: none

October 30: none (except dancing for several hours at a Halloween party!)

October 31: 38 minutes running on treadmill (4 miles)

Total: 20 days
1026 minutes

I didn't meet my goals this month but it was an extremely hectic month and I still did pretty well. Going to get back there in November!!:carrot:

Echo
11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
yesterday, i did for the first time 30day shred, i did level 1, 2 and 3 all in one workout! i'm used to working out for 1 hour cause of p90x, so i thought i would do all 3 levels, but i did the modified version !! and i took breaks though! but it was great, felt like jillian was my personal trainer and i was a contestant on biggest loser haha.

oh just realised its november!! time for a new thread! great job everyone.

and so sorry to hear about your stress fracture Michelle!! hope you get better real soon !! :hug:

here's the exercise thread for November!! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/185541-november-exercise-accountability.html#post2995805