Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 12:25 PM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default #31 Low Carbers in Control!

I decided to get this on a new thread.

I do not have much to say but as this is a new week. I am ready to get going again. I am trying hard to get my motivation up there I want todo this but how do i tell my stomach and my head that this is what I really want to do>?? how do I tell my head that those chocolate chips are not as good as they taste. i am living my for my tastes. Mu life is out of control I dedicate this thread for getting control over over my life, diet wise, kids wise, house wise, exercise wise. it is control!!

come and join me for this week of control!!
Old 07-22-2002, 07:48 PM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

I did not do to bad today.

I went to the g-store and got a slice of bread for a sample and when i got home I was fine I made this huge broccoli and cauliflower salad and hamburgers it was delish!1 i ate so much that i will say that I am full to the gills.

exercise done. but no cleaning today. took the boys to the beach to play and they had a good time. I will try to do that more!
Old 07-23-2002, 05:24 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

What an awesome thread title. Yes what is my head thinking sometimes. It is living on carb memories. I mean how many times do I have to go through it? I feel good for only seconds when i eat off plan. then I have to deal with the guilt, anger and the physical effects haedache, tummy and bowel problems and fluid retention all for 30 seconds of "pleasure". What am I thinking?
I am not thinking staright!
How is everyone else doing?
Sue any job possibilities in sight?
Pam how are you?
Lee how goes it?
Melody? MIA
Terri, How are those men problems? and the full time job?
Anyone that I have missed?
Old 07-23-2002, 08:55 AM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

Yea that 30 secionds got me last night!! but I am starting in control again this morning the out of control is getting smaller and smaller so that is good news. lets go for a whole day of control!!
Old 07-23-2002, 07:58 PM   #5  

Default IN CONTROL

Hello all,

I love the title "in control"...I was just thinking last night how great it felt to be in control of my eating habits and not letting it control me......when I fall off the wagon, it sure takes over...its like I lose all control and its frustrating....now that I have control back, I do not plan on losing it again, oh, I know I will have weak moments and might nibble on something I shouldnt but that will be few and far between........and I will stop with just that.

so lets take control right now....I just need to get control of work and household.....but that will come in time....for right now I am enjoying the feeling of "feeling good"

Hope everyone has a great week..I will check in later........
Old 07-24-2002, 07:15 PM   #6  
Trying to find my way.

I feel that is what this is all about Terri. I feel much better tdoay. I have been good even though i had a small amount of the chocoalte. it tasted ucchy so i am doing better. I am regaining control.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:46 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

Hi all,
The class is over!!!
I have been thinking of all teh things that I did, that helped me stay in control. One main thing was keeping my eating and goals priority #1. In doing this. I woked out 5 days a week. No matter what. I planned my meals, I planned my water. I kept my dreams in the forefront. I decided that I was worth it. Bot have I let all that slide. This site and all of you also helped me stay in control. I also kept track of my progress by weighing in and taking measurements. Challenging myself when I worked out. So, O need to do what works and get rid of what doesn't. So, my plan is to workout tommorrow! That and get all my water in.
Just worry about tomorrow!

Thanks girls!
Old 07-26-2002, 05:25 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

Oh my gosh wjere is everyone?
Well I just wanted to say that I made my 2 goals yesterday!
I worked out and drank my water!!
I plan to work out again this am!
Hope everyone is OK
Check in when you can
Old 07-26-2002, 07:16 AM   #9  
Trying to find my way.

Way to go Pat. I acheived one goal. my staying OP!! that is the biggest thing for me. I have not managed to get past any night for a while. so I am back a few more days then i can state success.

job sutff is becoming interesting here. I will post more as things get moving.
Old 07-26-2002, 07:25 PM   #10  
Work in Progress

I hope all goes well for you, that is a long time coming!!
I had a bad day here. Think the stress has caught up with me.
we are getting some badly needed rain. But I guess the humidity is coming.
I hope things are alright with Pam. It has been awhile since she has posted.
Lee, how are thinsg with you?
I wish melody would check in
Hey terri!!
well i've really got nothin to add.
Dana I wish you were here!
Old 07-26-2002, 11:05 PM   #11  
Trying to find my way.

I have an interview with a NH on monday at 1pm wish me luck at that time. I hope they have something that will fit my needs.
Old 07-27-2002, 08:01 AM   #12  
Trying to find my way.

control control conrol I amfeeling it now. I have been OP for a few days with very minor slips loads of PB OP but that throws me off easily when i eat too much and went shpping ona empty stomach and ate the sample bread 2 tiney slices but other than that OP!!

I am almost there!1

OK girlsreport in!!!
Old 07-27-2002, 10:01 PM   #13  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

MELODY'S BACK!!!!

Hello everyone! I missed you guys, and it was nice to see that you guys did not forget me!!!!! i DID NOT MEAN TO DISAPPEAR FOR 2 MONTHS, BUT TIME JUST FLEW BY! tHINGS HAVE BEEN CRAZY HERE! My sister got married, and I was a fat bridesmaid. My weight has about been the same all summer. I have been walking faithfully almost nightly. My family says I have lost weight but the scale hasn't moved. I have noticed more definition in my legs so maybe I have gained muscle? I am hoping. I am bloated BIG time today, so I have upped my water intake I am up to 60 ounces so far...more than I have drank in a long while. My goal this week is to concentrate on water, and move my butt whenever possible....maybe weight train.

Well I am sorry this is short! I wanted to let you guys know I am still allive, and kicking! Hopefully I will get back to you girls for a longer "fill in" soon!

Type at ya soon!
Old 07-28-2002, 02:54 PM   #14  

Default HI

Hi everyone!!!!

Melody, glad to see ya again....sounds like you have been real busy,,I know how fast time goes when there is so much to do.......

Sue good luck tomorrow with interview...I will say a prayer for you!!!! let us know what happens..

pat-- are u staying OP......I need to join you with the exercise, I sure have a prob fitting it in to my day......

Everyone take care. I will talk to ya later this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2002, 05:07 PM   #15  
Work in Progress

Hello all,
Well not so OP today! UGH! bad planning is teh culprit. I will have a carb hangover tomorrow.

I think that I have found a house> DH and I looked at one last night. It is awesome. Unfortunately it is an estate deal and All we did was look. It has yet to be appraised. etc. We now are dealing with the neice who has power of attorney. SO with teh way things have been going with us it will probably cost too much money. But we shall see.

SUE good luck with teh job!!!
Melody it is great that you have checked in. you have been missed
Terri . I have been terribly remiss on teh exercise part. Which is so bad because it really helps is so many ways.
Pam. I hope things are well
Dana and those MIA you are missed!
Closed Thread