100 lb. Club - Confessions

View Full Version : Confessions

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 09:32 AM
*deep breath*

I am making this post as a confession for myself. I need it.

The past 5 days...yes, 5 days, I have not counted one calorie or even exercised. I can try to fool myself in believing it was due to stress over meeting my bf's son finally but deep down I know that is not anything but an excuse and it stops today, now. I did weigh this morning and the good news is I haven't gained anything but the bad news is I haven't lost anything either.

I am extremely disappointed in myself because I pride myself in being able to stay on plan 99% of the time. Today I am back on plan with a vengeance.

luvja
09-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Hey there Michelle, it happens :hug:
Earlier this year, I went through 5-6 months of that. Excuse after excuse, everyday. Do you understand how ANGRY I am at myself now? I wasted so much precious time this year :mad:
You have done INCREDIBLE. And I know you won't make my mistake! I'm glad your back OP!

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Thanks so much :D :hug::hug:

shcirerf
09-30-2009, 09:52 AM
I've done that all summer.:mad: Was not a good plan. I gained 10 pounds. :(

Ok, I finally confessed.

Good news, I decided yesterday, I was done with that! I feel like crap and my pants are getting tight.

Back on the good health trail for me. I'm tired of feeling like death warmed over.

:hug: for you. I understand completely. BTW, you are a great inspiration! ANd you look hot, saw your pic yesterday!

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Thank you, Janelle. We can do this :D :cheer::hug:

time2lose
09-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Forgive yourself, you are human. It does not sound like any damage was done so just move forward. You have been doing this for awhile so I bet that food wise you still ate what you normally eat.

You have been doing so great. Just forget those few days.

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Thank you so much, Cheryl, for the support :hug:

Lori Bell
09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
5 days and no weight gain, sounds terrific. You have done nothing wrong, there is no need to confess. You have managed to succeed for another week. In my humble opinion, you have just mastered the first step of something that scares the **** out me...Maintenance! :hug:

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Awww Lori!! You know you are one of the biggest inspirations on this board for many, myself included. You have done so fantastic and we all love watching/reading about your continued success in maintenance. I am sure scary but you have overcome so much already. You are such a strong person. Thank you for being on this site and for being you :hug:

lottie63
09-30-2009, 10:18 AM
I had this issue last week and it started spilling into this week on monday. yesterday I was on plan, could've drank more water but I stayed within' cals and exercised. it's a pain, but we can do it! :) it's good to notice it right away instead of waiting a month+!

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Thank you, Lottie :) :hug:

rockinrobin
09-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Michelle, Michelle, Michelle... Welcome to *human-hood* (that's not a word, is it?). This is a tiny blip in a looooong process (a never ending one in fact). You should be proud of yourself for putting the brakes on NOW, before any *damage* was done. That is the key. PUTTING THE BRAKES ON. CATCHING IT.

And a good catch it was. Get back to your plan. I know you want to. I know you'll be happier when you do. I know you'll be *relieved* and be thrilled to back to where you belong. :hug:

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Thank you Robin for your support and for always being such a huge supporter of everyone on the site. You rock :hug:

paris81
09-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Way to catch yourself! And don't consider not losing anything "bad" news. I'd say it's neutral. It's not good news, but it's not bad --bad would be a gain! Your weight stayed neutral, therefore it's neutral news!

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Thank you :hug:

starfishkitty
09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey.... c'mon now.

Life isn't alway 100% on plan chica. :) It wouldn't be LIFE if it was! You can't ALWAYS be a drill master to yourself... live a little. Just do it in moderation. Have an off day, have a blast... just don't do it every week. Or every other day. ;) And definitely don't beat yourself up about it!

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Hehe thank you Amanda! :D :hug:

Judy Lynn
09-30-2009, 11:59 AM
What I believe is in my signature. Persistence, not Perfection. :hug:

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Thank you much, Judy Lynn :hug:

cfmama
09-30-2009, 01:08 PM
You know what the problem is, you know how to fix it. And you will!!!!!! We are ALL going to falter! Getting 100% totally back on plan after my vaca SUCKED. And I did it.

Look at how FAR you came. You are a gorgeous, sexy woman. You've changed your life for the better and you DON'T want to let that go. 5 days is a blip... tomorrow you will have 1 full day totally on plan under your belt ;) I just know it.

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Awww thank you so so much :D :hug::hug:

better health3
09-30-2009, 01:15 PM
I think if you've averaged in all the days you were on plan and averaged the 5 in, you'd probably be still at 99%. Maybe you needed a vacation from the constant discipline. Even bodybuilders have an off season or a week break here and there between shows. Thanks for being honest. We all know you will pass that finish line. Hugs.

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 01:24 PM
That is great logic and I needed it! Thank you :hug:

findingfawn
09-30-2009, 01:47 PM
It takes a lot of courage to be so open. I'm proud of you! Now put on your calorie counting cap and get back at it! You can't always be perfect, it's not humanly possible.

PS.. I must confess, I have been having a horrible time this week. I want to eat everything in sight and even what isn't in sight!

Onederchic
09-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Thanks Sommer. It really helps to have people that can relate and understand :hug:

Angihas2
10-01-2009, 12:18 AM
i think 99.9% of us have experienced this. for some reason im there with you. the last 2 weeks, school, 94 hours of work a week, my kids, an uncle died, weekend road trip for funeral, its all been blown to hades and back. all i can do is acknowledge it, and do my best to make better choices.

Onederchic
10-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm sorry about your uncle :hug::hug:

crzymom6
10-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Big hugs. Remember yesterday is gone, nothing you can do to change it. You look fantastic, and I can only wish that I can have your drive and determination to go forward.

We all fail from time to time. The secret is not to give up, but to continue to climb.

Onederchic
10-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Aww thank you very much :hug: