Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/203/140

Height: 5'4''

Default On board...with great expectations!!!

Hello Everyone, I've been on a roller coaster, as it relates to diets, for many years. I will turn 50 in January and decided that now was just as good of a time as any to get back in shape. I'm down approx. 30 pounds since my last birthday, and feel pretty good, but know that I need to lose about another 50+ pounds.

I was very active growing up and never had to be too concerned about my weight...I played basketball, softball,volleyball, walked to school, and stayed very active. However, after marrying and becoming sedentary...I've just become very overweight.

In the past month or so, my husband and I have begun walking at least two miles a day, and it feels great. I found this community while browsing, and was so encouraged by the success stories that I read, as well as the encouragement here, and decided to join....I look forward to all the advise, and reaching my goal weight!!!
simplymybest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:11 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

Hi and welcome to 3FC! Time to shed the extra weight and gain some new friends on here that will support you and help you out! Join my challenge if you like http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...-included.html Have fun and good luck and I am looking forward to you joining the challenge =)
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:30 AM   #4  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Welcome to 3FC! Good luck on your journey and congrats on your 30lb loss so far!

Glad your hear!
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote