100 lb. Club - Anyone wear a 48 G bra?

View Full Version : Anyone wear a 48 G bra?

cfmama
09-29-2009, 08:51 PM
I have a gently used but with TONS of life size 48 G Goddess Bra in plum. No rips/tears/smells. It's very pretty... lace with TONS of support. The back tag is a bit worn but other than that it's great!

If you want it... please pm me and I'll mail it to you. No cost :) Just make sure you are within Canada/states.

Windchime
09-29-2009, 10:13 PM
It sounds lovely! It's not my size, but someone is going to be a very lucky girl.

Thighs Be Gone
09-29-2009, 10:16 PM
braggart! :)

p.s. Here are my B cups. @@

cfmama
09-29-2009, 10:25 PM
lol!!!! No one claiming it yet! I'm a clean person y'all ;) It's one nice bra!

Yah I went bra shopping last night. Dropped $50 on two GORGEOUS black bra's. One all see through lace and the other a micro satin. Both UNDERWIRE which I have not been able to wear due to my big belly in FOREVER!!!!!! And both in a ... 42 DD!!!! I'm pretty happy :)

I also bought gorgeous black silky underwear in a XL. A pair of ROCKING pointy toed mid calf black leather, 4 inch heeled boots ;) And a long sleeved v-neck cotton/spandex t-shirt in a... XL! Oh and a pair of size 16 BABY Levi's... two weeks and the others got too loose!

so one now has to mention that I went to bed with my very happy husband wearing said new bra, panties and... boots ;)

Elladorine
09-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. ;)

You know, it's odd but I can't remember my largest bra size, I just remember having trouble finding something that fit properly. I'm currently in a 44 DDD myself, and can't wait to wear smaller undies so I can stock up on the cute stuff. :D

StellarGirl
09-30-2009, 01:40 AM
cfmama, you're adorable...I'm glad you had a good time buying and um...wearing (or not wearing) your new stuff! =)

Judy Lynn
09-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Yah I went bra shopping last night. Dropped $50 on two GORGEOUS black bra's. One all see through lace and the other a micro satin. Both UNDERWIRE which I have not been able to wear due to my big belly in FOREVER!!!!!! And both in a ... 42 DD!!!! I'm pretty happy

I also bought gorgeous black silky underwear in a XL. A pair of ROCKING pointy toed mid calf black leather, 4 inch heeled boots And a long sleeved v-neck cotton/spandex t-shirt in a... XL! Oh and a pair of size 16 BABY Levi's... two weeks and the others got too loose!

so one now has to mention that I went to bed with my very happy husband wearing said new bra, panties and... boots.

:drool:

You may have to change your name to HOT Mama!

time2lose
09-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Glad you are having fun. You deserve it and hubby does too since he is supportive of you!

I need to go bra shopping. My bras are loose, so the girls are not in the proper place! My clothing would look better if they didn't point at my stomach. :)

Windchime
09-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Time2Lose, you will be amazed at the difference a new bra could make! I know that when I went and bought bras, people started asking me the next DAY if I had lost weight and it's like you said--it's because the girls were back up where they belonged and looking all matronly and pointing at my toes.

You've lost a LOT of weight--go get those new bras!

luvja
09-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Darn. I wish my boobies were even half that size! :lol:

shcirerf
09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Oooh, I might still have a very sexy 42DD, never worn. I'll look, if I still do, I'll let you know, I'm a 38DD now, so doesn't fit. I'd be happy to ship it off to a good home.:D

Creeech
09-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Aww, I'm pretty darn close..I wear a 44F!

cfmama
09-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Oooh, I might still have a very sexy 42DD, never worn. I'll look, if I still do, I'll let you know, I'm a 38DD now, so doesn't fit. I'd be happy to ship it off to a good home.:D

THAT would be sweetness my friend!!!!

cfmama
09-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I can tell you that I am LOVING that my "girls" are back up where they are supposed to be! Looks SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

MugCanDoIt
09-30-2009, 07:01 PM
CF mama, Im so happy for you and your new found buying abilities. Congrats