Metabolic Research Center - Favorite Supplement

View Full Version : Favorite Supplement

kccross
09-27-2009, 10:14 AM
I was wondering if anyone has one of the MRC supplements that they feel REALLY helps them. For me I'd have to say the Trace Minerals. I do 2 capfuls 'shots' in the morning and I feel it really gives me energy. And I love the taste!

I take alot more of their supplements, but I really feel the Trace Minerals making a difference.

mountain gal
09-27-2009, 01:00 PM
I'l tell ya what aint working so great 4 me .. the enhancers - they are supposed 2 suppress hunger & increase ur metabolism. Hello! im hungry all the time lately .. even after upping the dosage .. now the counselor has been, all week, trying 2 convince me 2 try the mrc6 & cortitrim .. would love 2 see what u gals have 2 say abt those ..

GWE140
09-27-2009, 01:29 PM
I too have found the biggest difference with the Trace Minerals...unfortunately MRC has changed this TOO!!!! It is now in a pill form and I did buy it but not sure about the effects of a liquid to a pill...when they told me it was now in pill form...I said Ugh!!! NOT ANOTHER PILL!!!! I do miss my morning and evening "shot"

shopgirl
09-27-2009, 01:57 PM
I too have found the biggest difference with the Trace Minerals...unfortunately MRC has changed this TOO!!!! It is now in a pill form and I did buy it but not sure about the effects of a liquid to a pill...when they told me it was now in pill form...I said Ugh!!! NOT ANOTHER PILL!!!! I do miss my morning and evening "shot"

I know! I weighed in yesterday and they told me they were phasing out the liquid minerals into a pill form! Ugh! I said exactly what you did, "Oh, no! Not another pill!"!!

I got one of the last bottles of liq minerals and fully expect it to be all gone by the time I use this bottle up. Oh, well....what's one more pill, I guess :(

shopgirl
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
I'l tell ya what aint working so great 4 me .. the enhancers - they are supposed 2 suppress hunger & increase ur metabolism. Hello! im hungry all the time lately .. even after upping the dosage .. now the counselor has been, all week, trying 2 convince me 2 try the mrc6 & cortitrim .. would love 2 see what u gals have 2 say abt those ..

Hey, Mountain Gal--
Glad to see you on here! I just started taking Cortitrim this past week but I will tell you that I LOVE the MRC6! I also take the ADWL. I don't get hungry. Hope you try the MRC 6. I've had good results w/it! Good luck!

missymo
09-29-2009, 08:15 PM
I just started the green menu and I can feel the weightloss slowing down. I was thinking about the all day weightloss but I also have considered the MRC-6. What have you had the best luck with?