Old 09-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #1  
I will do this.

Default A long time coming...

Hi girls

So, this has been a long time coming... and I can't say that I am starting over...all I can say is that I am going to pick up where I left off and continue my journey.

I have one toe in the world of healthy eating for some time now --- just looking at you all doing so well...and then picking up a huge bag of chex mix instead of a fiber one bar. -- Then feeling so bad and ignoring the boards and all around feeling cr@ppy.

I don't know what triggered my 2 week long binge. (You don't even wanna know what I have been eating lately)....

It's weird...I totally just snapped and started eating whatever I wanted.

But I am catching myself. Dusting myself off, and continuing on my journey...with God's help. (and 3FC, of course! )

I don't feel like these last 2 weeks (or most of my life-long eating habits) have truly reflected the person I am and the things I want to accomplish and have accomplished.

I want to be a healthy, whole and complete person and I am continuing my journey to do so.

Thank you all so much your support and I really love you all so dearly...and I also promise to be a bit better a personals on the weekly chat!

Have a great weekend!!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Congrats on picking yourself back up girlie! You can do it!! :-)

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Taylor - Maybe you needed those two weeks of not being on plan? Whatever happened is now in the past and you are on your way!!! I know how awesome you are and how hard you work, so you'll be back on track right away. Good luck
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:25 AM   #4  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Is it possible the last two weeks were just a hormonal reaction, maybe a response to severe restriction? Good for you for being so level headed and jumping back on there! Sometimes we need a break!
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 297/ticker/176

Height: 180cm/6ft

I've just come off a one-week binge, and I was teetering on the edge of giving up. It all just seemed too hard. Good on you for getting back on track!!!!

I've been good the past few days, and I think it's like an avalanche effect - the more I'm good, the more I want to stay on track and not spoil all my hard work!

I agree though, sometimes you need to lapse a bit to see it's not all that great. Eating crap makes you feel like crap, and it makes me realise that I'm not actually "missing out" on anything by gorging on pasta.
Aussie Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #6  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Taylor -- its the same song and dance but if there's one thing I know... its that you CAN do it. And it's always amazes me to see how much WORSE I do when I "hide" from the boards and get off track. You don't realize how much accountability there really is here.

Here's to another day... cause that's the only way you can do it -- one day at a time
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #7  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

sometimes i think binging every now and again keeps me sane welcome back from your mental health retreat
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #8  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Yay Taylor! Welcome back! You can do it!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #9  
I will do this.

Thanks for all your support guys.

It really means a lot!!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:47 AM   #10  
Never More Than Today!

S/C/G: 192/149.8/135

Height: 5'2

Good Luck jumping back in! I agree that an occassional junk foot crash (that's what I call 'em) has to be good for the mind and staying on track. When I go off course there is a guilt there that was never there before and I feel just lousy about myself. It helps me remember why I'm in this for the long run. It seems like you've had that too! Congrats on getting back on track!
KurLEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #11  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor, I'm going to do this with you. I'm going to re-motivate myself. I was doing so well and I just hit a wall in September. October is going to be DIFFERENT (starting today). We can do it girl
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote