Old 09-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: T.G.I.F. 09/25

It's FRIDAY ladies!

Sorry, I'll try to contain my excitement!

I'm so and can't wait for 3:30 to show up!

Tonight DH plays hockey and then we have some people coming over to play Rockband 2. I'm enjoying my anniversary present!
DH and I are having a garage sale tomorrow morning and we're having some family over for a BBQ tomorrow night. Sunday DH is going to an amusement park with a friend of ours, to ride the rollercoasters all day. I'll be staying home with the dog and having a peaceful day!

What's everyone else got going on this weekend?
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #2  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Hey Wifey - I love hearing about your social plans...you are an exciting lady!

We are shaking up our weekend routine a bit and I'm taking the kids to see my Mom about 2hrs away tomorrow. DH has to work, so it will be an adventure. We went last Sunday for my brothers Confirmation, but only were able to stay a couple of hours. Mom is in a bad spot and needs some help with her house and just some company. It's just her and my brother who is a senior in high school. I really hate giving up my one day of the week that I have no obligations, but it's for my Mommy...pretty sure she gave up some free time for me.

Today I am trying to get food made for tomorrow, and school done for the kids all this morning so maybe during nap time I can rest on the couch. Cameron was up and down 5 or 6 times in the night (again!) and I am so low on sleep I feel naseous. Youth is truly wasted on the young...in my early 20's I could party half the night and work all day and be FINE. Sure could use some of that energy now!

Glad it's Friday! Trying to stay positive and chug coffee!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote