Old 09-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Well, crap. I'm back.

Hi ladies.

I've been here before. Now I'm back. I got down to 134 at my lowest (about 3 months ago), had a multiple month binge, am around 145 now.

I'm doing better on my exercising (am training for a marathon!) but I am still having binge/unhealthy food choices.

I'm mad at myself because everytime I lose this 10 lbs (and I've done it about 6 times) I say I am never going to let it come back. And then I do. And I creep back up to 145 ish and I feel uncomfortable in my own skin.

Its just vanity weight. I'm still in my healthy BMI range (just barely, another lb and I'd be considered overweight). But I feel so insecure about it. I'm 5'5" and curvy and 10 lbs makes me look quite chunky.

I know its not the end of the world, I just feel disappointed in myself.

I also don't want to gain another 10 because then I will be unhealthy. I eat great about 80% of the time, super healthy and super good calories wise. But the other 20% of my time I swear I eat about 40% of my calories.

I'm going to weigh every day, even when I think its been a gain (I usually avoid - and I think I need to *see* the consequences of my eating.

Thanks ladies for listening.
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:00 AM   #2  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

well ive been in your shoes.
i lost 30 pounds and thought i knew it all.. i got cocky because hey i did it once and i thought i could eat whatever i wanted.. well 4 months later and 30 pounds heavyer i was right where i started. lol dont worrie i havent made the same mistake twice and i know youll be able to do it again even though your upset just remember how it felt to accomplish your goal ...

good luck
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:55 AM   #3  
banned

S/C/G: 222/136/?

Height: 5'10

Welcome back

I'll post the same thing I posted in a very simiar thread yesterday.

Welcome Back. One of the best things to do after coming back to try to lose weight is make a decision on what you are going to do different this time so that you don't gain the weight back. A lot of people try a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc time but don't change anything and wonder why they can't succeed. If you do the same thing over and over you are going to fail for the same reasons. Good luck and again welcome back.

So that being said you didn't tell us how you are going to change? Make some commitments on what you are going to do differently this time around and share them with us.

Last edited by benchmarkman; 09-25-2009 at 06:55 AM.
benchmarkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #4  

Height: 5'5"

Thanks ladies.

i will not look at this as a crash diet.

I will not look for results in one week or two.

I will try to reduce binges by 50%.

I will try to be better about exercising regularly.
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote