Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum - Can't Login To My 3FC Blog!

View Full Version : Can't Login To My 3FC Blog!

MrsLovett
09-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Hello!

I was just trying to log in to my 3fc blog using my usual username and my password, and it keeps on telling me that my username is invalid. I know it's correct. Checked the spelling and everything! I've never had a problem with it before, that I remember. Am I doing something wrong here? Should I delete my account and start over? I can't remember which email I used to start it up... I tried to look up my password with two of my emails, but they weren't the ones. Hmph. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!!!

MrsLovett

Onederchic
09-24-2009, 07:14 PM
How long has it been since you logged into it?

MrsLovett
09-25-2009, 06:55 AM
I've been slacking in my blogging... um. A month since I logged on, I think?

MrsLovett

Jennifer 3FC
09-25-2009, 09:16 AM
I PM'd the email address to you.

MrsLovett
09-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi!

Thanks for sending me my email. I changed my password and it's still no good. Should I just start a new blog?

MrsLovett

Suzanne 3FC
09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
You've had your blog so long, it would be a shame to lose the archives. If you'll PM your login name and password to me, I'll troubleshoot it on this end and possibly update it for you so you can get back in.

Bootsie
10-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I can't post in the faith group comes up every time I try tonight lost the website. But so far i can post here. it lets me read but will not let me post. Had trouble this morning then it started letting me. Could be the weather.

Suzanne 3FC
10-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Bootsie, there have been several posts in the faith forum throughout the day so I don't think it's on the forum side. A bad connection can do that and the weather can affect it. Hopefully tomorrow will be smoother for you :)

Bootsie
10-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks Suzanne, it seems every time it rains I do have trouble so that is bound to be it and my dial up.