100 lb. Club - One year ago today, I said to myself "I WILL lose 100 lbs"

daniela
09-23-2009, 12:50 PM
One year ago today, I said to myself "I WILL lose 100 lbs." I am 8 lbs away from reaching that goal!

This is the pic that was the final push I needed. It was taken on 9/20/08 my 32nd birthday and a couple of days later my friend posted it to his Flickr account. I was horrified with what I saw. I quit smoking that day, decided enough was enough and vowed to get back in shape.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2577/3947485849_ffbdf391a7_o.jpg

Long story short it took me 1 year to undo the damage I did to my body over 8 years. I’m in the best shape of my life (better than when I was 20 yrs old, right out of boot camp). I’m not at “goal” but I know I will be get down to 140 soon enough. The scale doesn’t really matter so much anymore, now I’m working on building my “goal” physique.

I just wanted to share especially with all the new members. I remember a year ago looking at all the before and after pics others posted, reading mini goal, and goal stories thinking, “WOW so many success stories, I want to be one too!” When you think about it 1 year really isn’t that long at all…consistency is the key! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Just stick with it because it IS worth it, YOU ARE WORTH IT!

I’d still like to post an “official” goal story and share more details of my journey. I’m going to save that as a reward to myself when I reach 140. I know I say the scale doesn’t matter that much to me anymore but there is still something about losing 100 lbs that blows me away! For now if you want to ask me any questions or send me a PM feel free I’m an open book.

This is a new pic from this past weekend. 15K (9 miles) placed 1st in the Clydesdale Div II my time was 1h 31 min.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2646/3934301461_eab0ed840d.jpg

Oooh ya I was the only one in Div II and I signed up for the Clydesdale Div on purpose so I could win something hehe I guess other women are too embarrassed to have weigh in.

*************As promised a pic of my loose belly skin**************************************

My husband took these before the gym tonight, could be worse I guess. Mind you I just had dinner too ;-)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3536/3949730696_fe6e59d57c_b.jpg

Onederchic
09-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Damn girl, you look amazing! Congrats! :hug::hug:

starfishkitty
09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Holy.... cow.

:eek:

You.... wow... oh.... jeez!!!

I'm absolutely at a loss for words!!!

Seriously.... seriously???.... YOU GO GIRL! :carrot:

beerab
09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Wow girl you are amazing!

If I can ask- have you had much issues with sagging skin? I also have 100 lbs to lose and I'm worried about that :(

ubergirl
09-23-2009, 12:58 PM
That is JUST AWESOME!!!! Wow!

cfmama
09-23-2009, 01:00 PM
You look freaking amazing! I love you girl!!!!!

SnowboundChick
09-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Such an amazing transformation!! Congrats on the win! Such determination makes success! Inspiration you are!!

platformnine
09-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Congratulations!!! Look at you now, LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!!!! Great job!

bargoo
09-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Outstanding!! Congratulations !!

AbbySinthe
09-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Talk about an inspiration! You look amazing! I'll bet you feel 10x better than you look, too! A 15k! Wow.

Thanks so much for this post. There are days, like today, that I just want to give up. And now I can see how persistence definitely pays off. Great job! xoxo :hug:

DCHound
09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Serendipity
09-23-2009, 01:18 PM
You inspire me -- you did a great job in taking charge and making changes! I hope I can say the same a year from now! ;)

Windchime
09-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Wow, you just didn't lose weight, you got into fantastic shape. I have leg envy! Congratulations on your accomplishment!

H8cake
09-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow Daniela! You continue to amaze me! You look Awesome!

time2lose
09-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Fantastic! You look like a different person!

girlonfire
09-23-2009, 01:50 PM
That is AMAZING! I don't even know where to begin! I would LOVE to look like you in a year! Congrats!

I also have the same, somewhat personal question about loose skin.

midwife
09-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Look at you!! Look at your shoulders!! WOWSAS!!!! Congratulations a million times! :carrot:

Shannon in ATL
09-23-2009, 01:56 PM
You look fantastic! And congrats on the 15K! I have to say I might have hesitated at a race you have to weigh in for, good for you for doing it anyway! First place is always nice, even if your old self is the only person you beat! :)

ayumukasuga
09-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Congratulations! You look amazing, I wouldn't say on those two photos is the same person!

nelie
09-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Congrats!!

Elladorine
09-23-2009, 02:14 PM
I just keep saying "wow" over and over again here!!! :D You are an amazing inspiration. :carrot:

ringmaster
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
I kept thinking you look in great shape in your avator and what awesome arms you have... I didn't know it took you only a year to get there! That's amazing. you gotta share what your plan and exercise routine is...it's like you hit the lottery!

Selenan
09-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Wowza!!! You look great!!! Congrats on an amazing journey!!

belezura
09-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Dani
Now I understand why you know so much about fitness and gave me so many great advices on my cardio threat..... You just gave me a lot of inspiration. Thank you so much and good luck to you. Please let us know when you reach your goal.

daniela
09-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Thank you so much for all the supportive replies...I'm all smiles today! I don't want to get busted goofing off too much at work today hehe but I did want to address the loose skin questions real quick.

I do have some loose skin, I wouldn't say saggy, to me it's more loose. It's mostly my stomach and what's strange is it's more so the skin above my navel below my breasts then below my navel. When I stand up my stomach is rather flat, meaning I don't have any skin that droops down creating a fold or roll. But when I sit down my skin does droop and create a roll.

I've talked to my doctor about this and she said it is indeed loose skin and not fat. I'm pretty lean and my abs are somewhat visible. In the morning I can see my lower abs there is a v-shaped cut & I can see the outline of my obliques. She said she's very impressed on how much the skin in my upper arm area has tightened up. She said I should see a good amount of improvement over the next year and that I just need to be patient

I'm being optimistic, it's the only part of my body that I can honestly say I don't like. Yes, I have other areas that need improvement but I'm not bothered by other parts like I am with my stomach. I also have some loose skin around my lower back from where I used to carry all my hot and sexy back fat LOL Again nothing droopy just not tight and it's only annoying when I'm twist my torso and I really have to pinch to grab the skin.

I'm a very visual person and this is one topic that I can't find to many before and after pics of. I would love to see pics of someone elses stomach that lost a bunch of weight (who doesn't have kids, like me) and they now have a flat stomach, now that would give me more hope.

I'll take some pics tonight of my stomach standing and sitting (front and side shots) to share with you.

Okay, now I have to get some work done :-)

NurseMichelle
09-23-2009, 02:52 PM
I can't offer more WOWs than the others already have, but do you realize how many of us read this thread, closed their eyes and said, "I am going to lose 100 pounds"....I know I did. Thanks for inspiring me. xo

david
09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
i know all about that clydesdale division...no way would i believe youre in that division....congratulations...saying it and doing it are two different things

Imdedicated
09-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Congrats!!!! You have done so well! You look awesome!:carrot:

amkenkent
09-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing! I can only hope that one year from now I can post the same thing!

Very inspiring!

utgirl09
09-23-2009, 03:26 PM
WOW. You have given me so much inspiration. I think you just gave me the kick in the pants I needed to reignite my running goal. I AM running a half-marathon on March, and I needed something to get me past my 3 mile hump. THANK YOU!

Kae
09-23-2009, 03:26 PM
WOW!!! Look at those legs... dang girl!

Thanks for posting this... I've been slipping the last couple days and this is really what I needed today!

Glory87
09-23-2009, 04:00 PM
HOT HOT HOT! :) Can't wait to read your extended story!

Sandi
09-23-2009, 04:02 PM
I would never have believed in a million years that it was the same person. And your arms rock! Wow!!!

I needed some inspiration today. Thanks for sharing and be sure to let us know when your goal story is up with the details of your journey!!

Nikki6kidsmom
09-23-2009, 04:34 PM
I so want to hear the story the ins and outs and all the lessons learned along the way. Awesome job!

Diva
09-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Wow! Absolutely amazing! I just love before and after pics! Thank you for sharing! You look great!!!

MotoXMama
09-23-2009, 04:43 PM
AMAZING! You look fabulous!

I too really can't wait to hear EVERYTHING about how you did this!

Thank you for sharing... such an inspiration!!!

Thighs Be Gone
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
DAYUMMMM Girl. You were not playin'. You look rockin'!!!!

Alana in Canada
09-23-2009, 05:16 PM
One thing I LOVE oove, love about success stories on this site is that you can be as detailed and as lengthly as you need! Success stories in magazines just don't say enough!

So take your time.

I'm really interested in your excercise progression. Obviously you did not start running marathons!

You have a truly marvelous physique and it's enviable. Your hard work and persistence is amazing. You deserve all the congrats you get and more! And thanks for being here to motivate the rest of us.

paisleyprincess
09-23-2009, 05:24 PM
You have really inspired me and You Look Amazing! Congratulations!!!

LotusMama
09-23-2009, 07:34 PM
A hearty congratulations! You look so good and I am sure you feel that way, too! Well done.

Cheers,

J

Lizzyg
09-23-2009, 07:49 PM
OMG. WOW!! You look AMAZING!

gumboot
09-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Congratulations! You look amazing and you can see the glow in your smile. :hug:

CountingDown
09-23-2009, 08:35 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/056/9/8/Woohoo__first_emote_finished__by_Hardrockangel.gif
You look FANTASTIC!

What a success story :)

rockinrobin
09-23-2009, 09:47 PM
You are SENSATIONAL looking. Just sensational. If you feel anywhere near as good as you look (& I'm thinking you do) , then you are feeling stupendous, fabulous, incredible, amazing, awesome, etc...

Congratulations on a job VERY well done. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

evilwomaniamshe
09-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Wowsa, another Amazing transformation, you look GREAT! Cheers to you & I'll do a shot of that jagemeister with you in celebration of all you have accomplished!!!

toastedsmoke
09-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Wow you look amazing! Such an inspiration. You make me even more inspired to achieve my goals. Well done and congratulations!!!

nineoceansaway
09-23-2009, 10:26 PM
wow!!! good for you in 3 months I hope to be able to boast the same. CONGRATS! YOU LOOK FAB!

Lori259
09-23-2009, 10:41 PM
OMG~You look Like the daughter of the before pic!
I hope that isn't rude~because you looked like a pretty mom to yourself...But wow you look sooooooooooo Young Now!!! WOW!!!!

I just hope that weight loss has done me that well & will continue to be a fountain of youth to me with each new pound lost.

Your beautiful................ CONGRADULATIONS~I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!

CJ160
09-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Congratulations on your 100lbs. You are such an inspiration and thanks for sharing your before and after picture you look great! I'm just getting started and I have 100 lbs to loose but it just seems so far away....you inspire me. Thanks,

cj

daniela
09-23-2009, 11:33 PM
Just added a pic of my loose belly skin to my 1st post. I'm blown away by the support, thank you! I need to get some sleep because I need to get up at 6am for a 5 mile run...4 weeks until I run my 1st 1/2 marathon. The training is killing me and taking up all my free time. I have some more follow up responses that I'll take care of tomorrow. Good night!

misschloe
09-24-2009, 02:11 AM
wow daniela, you have done amazingly well. you look so happy and glowy and full of life!!

thanks for sharing

Rosinante
09-24-2009, 02:52 AM
Congratulations! You've done inspirationally well!

Suezeeque
09-24-2009, 03:17 AM
Not only does your body look fabulous, you look 10 years younger. I'll bet your husband is one happy guy! And many thanks to you for inspiring me to just keep going one more day.

lottie63
09-24-2009, 10:05 AM
fabulous! :)

Mikayla
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Wow you look great! Thanks for posting the loose skin photo's I always want to see examples when people talk about their loose skin. Your loose skin is not bad at all, It gives me confidence that maybe my loose skin won't be so bad either. Thanks!

Judy Lynn
09-24-2009, 10:31 AM
You have done an amazing job! Major Congrats!!!!

Fressca
09-24-2009, 10:40 AM
It's all been said I think, but - wow, you look fantastic! And the CLYDESDALE division???? You look more like a thoroughbred to me!

Lyn2007
09-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Wow. Okay. That is it. One year from now I am going to post a thread like this.

beerab
09-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Thank you for responding! I'm going to check it out right now :)

better health3
09-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your pics and story. I hope you had a blast for your race. You are thin--I thought Clydesdale was for bigger people.;) You look radiant and healthy. Go you!!!!

losermom
09-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Not only do you look totally fit, even with your "loose skin", you look 10 years younger! Your stomach doesn't look too bad to me. You look awesome!

beerab
09-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Your stomach looks great girl- makes me feel better I worry about my stomach and legs. :(

Trazey34
09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
pppffffttt who'd even NOTICE the tiny bit of loose skin -- they'd look at the guns and the legs and that is alllll my dear!!! WICKED

WhitePicketFences
09-24-2009, 01:55 PM
I am so happy for you! The difference is amazing. I also agree that yes, wow, besides being totally hot of course ( :) ) you do look a lot younger!

The loose skin pictures -- I could've posted them myself. That is what my stomach looks like. I have been thinking how odd it was that it's bunchy right above the navel -- more inconvenient than below, as I'm sure you know. I hope for some improvement. I really don't know, though. To everyone else, though: I would've hardly noticed something like that before losing this weight. It wouldn've just been one of a million flaws. So, so worth it.

daniela
09-24-2009, 01:56 PM
you gotta share what your plan and exercise routine is...it's like you hit the lottery!
HOT HOT HOT! :) Can't wait to read your extended story!
Thanks for sharing and be sure to let us know when your goal story is up with the details of your journey!!
One thing I LOVE oove, love about success stories on this site is that you can be as detailed and as lengthly as you need! Success stories in magazines just don't say enough!

YES, I PROMISE to share my entire weight loss story with you all :D I want to share a little background, what I did, my struggles (believe me there were/still are plenty of those), how I changed my diet, my workouts, reaction from friends/family, and a bunch of other random stuff. I agree with Alana, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read success stories and I want to know all the details! There are some stories on here that I've read multiple times to get me through rough times :hug:

Just real quick:
- I count calories, I've had to change it up multiple times to get things to work right (check out the attached pic for more details)
- I currently avg 2,000 cal per day (fluctuating between 2,200 - 1,800 per day) and I'm losing around 1/2 lb to 1 lb per week
- I still weigh all my food
- I pack my breakfast and lunch the night before work
- I don't have "bad food" I eat everything I want in moderation with the exception of fast food I haven't had a bit of fast food in a year, I stay away from fried foods (not good on the system anymore if you know what I mean :o), and I limit processed foods
- I cook 3-4 meals on Sunday that I can split up during the week
- I started running in Dec 08 (doing my 1st 1/2 marathon in Oct 09)
- I lift heavy weights low reps 3x a week (will do less cardio after the 1/2M and lift 4x a week)
- If I have a crappy day and eat to much I try not to beat myself up over it and get back on track the next day (I don't tend to eat "bad" food, I have issues with over eating)
- Above all I will not give up, this is my new way of life, it's not a diet, and I truly believe patience and consistency is the key!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2670/3878243027_501563be81_o.jpg

I hope that isn't rude~because you looked like a pretty mom to yourself...But wow you look sooooooooooo Young Now!!! WOW!!!!

OMG not rude at all, thanks!! I never even noticed how much older I looked until recently when I looked at some pics side by side.

It's all been said I think, but - wow, you look fantastic! And the CLYDESDALE division???? You look more like a thoroughbred to me!
Thanks so much for sharing your pics and story. I hope you had a blast for your race. You are thin--I thought Clydesdale was for bigger people.;) You look radiant and healthy. Go you!!!!
Thanks! I know Clydesdale crazy huh? The race I was in Ladies Div I - 140's, Div II 150's, Div III 160's, Div 4 170+. I weighed in at 156 for the race (clothes, shoes, food/water in belly). I figured hey I qualify for Clydesdale, I'm gonna sign up that way I might win something hehe ;)

Wow you look great! Thanks for posting the loose skin photo's I always want to see examples when people talk about their loose skin. Your loose skin is not bad at all, It gives me confidence that maybe my loose skin won't be so bad either. Thanks!
Not only do you look totally fit, even with your "loose skin", you look 10 years younger! Your stomach doesn't look too bad to me. You look awesome!
Your stomach looks great girl- makes me feel better I worry about my stomach and legs. :(
Big THANK YOU to you ladies :hug: Stupid stomach I still hate it as much as I did when I was 240 but I guess I'll take the mini skin roll over the mega fat roll any day! I hope this helps somoeone else who is worried about loose skin. I wish I could see more pics of other women with loose belly skin. My husband says mine looks better every month. I think this my be a monthly progress pic I need to take.

pintobean
09-24-2009, 02:08 PM
wow!! Just wow! truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing. It gives me hope that some day, with hard work and consistency, I can achieve my goal. I keep hitting plateau after plateau after every little loss...but you're giving me hope :). Thanks again. You look fabulous!

better health3
09-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Would you explain how Clydesdale races work? What is the difference? So the only qualification you need is to weigh at least 140 lbs for a woman?

findingfawn
09-25-2009, 12:32 PM
Wow.. what a difference a year makes!!! You look amazing!!!!!

Jae165
09-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Just to add to the rest of your fans....WOW
You look amazing.
Thanks for providing that inspirational spark.

daniela
09-25-2009, 04:23 PM
pppffffttt who'd even NOTICE the tiny bit of loose skin -- they'd look at the guns and the legs and that is alllll my dear!!! WICKED
I'm super happy with my arms but I sometimes feel like people look at them and think it's too much for a women. The guns comment makes me smile:D I'm still learning to love myself and be proud of how I look. I'm trying to not let my thoughts of what other people may think of the way I look affect me. I sure do appreciate all the positive compliments, thank you! :hug:

I am so happy for you! The difference is amazing. I also agree that yes, wow, besides being totally hot of course ( :) ) you do look a lot younger!

The loose skin pictures -- I could've posted them myself. That is what my stomach looks like. I have been thinking how odd it was that it's bunchy right above the navel -- more inconvenient than below, as I'm sure you know. I hope for some improvement. I really don't know, though. To everyone else, though: I would've hardly noticed something like that before losing this weight. It wouldn've just been one of a million flaws. So, so worth it.
Thanks for posting this WhitePicketFences! We have such similar stats (HT, WT, Start Date) WOW and the stupid loose skin above the navel?!?! Do you have any children? I don't and I carried most of my weight in my stomach, I suppose more in the upper belly now that I think about it. I always used to have a roll above my pants but never had a roll in the lower portion of my belly it was just big and fat but never really hung over like the upper portion. I'm hopeful that it will tighten up but who knows how much. I agree with you regardless of my mini skin roll it was/is all worth it! Do you mind me asking how you lost your weight? Diet & excercise? You are so close to goal too, congrats on your accomplishments! :hug::carrot:

wow!! Just wow! truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing. It gives me hope that some day, with hard work and consistency, I can achieve my goal. I keep hitting plateau after plateau after every little loss...but you're giving me hope :). Thanks again. You look fabulous!
Thanks Pintobean! Yes, stick with it!!! I had 2 sort of plateaus...I was stuck in the 190's and 160's the longest and I know how frustrating it can be. Sometimes you might need to reevaluate your plan a little. Like do you need to eat more or less, are you drinking enough water, not being consistent, shake up your workout routine. Just don't give up you are doing a great job!

Would you explain how Clydesdale races work? What is the difference? So the only qualification you need is to weigh at least 140 lbs for a woman?
Hi Better Health! This was my 1st race that I entered this year that had a Clydesdale division. This is what I saw on the registration page:

CLYDESDALE PARTICIPANTS
ATTENTION CLYDESDALES: Must weigh-in before the race, division will be confirmed at that time. Participants who do not weigh-in will be put in their respective age groups. 4 Men's division, starting with 180...189, 190...199, 200...209, 210+ and 3 Women's divisions, starting with 140...149, 150...159, 160+.

I took a look at the race results for last year and I saw that my time was good enough to maybe place in the top 3 if I registred for the Clydesdale division so I said what the heck I'll be a Clydesdale! If I had just registered for my age division I would have placed 19th out of 27 in the FEMALE AGE GROUP: 30 - 34.

I'm not sure if the weight divisions are standard across the country because I'm new to this whole running thing ;) Are you thinking about running or are you already a runner and you just haven't heard about the Clydesdale catagory?

WildThings
09-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Wow, such amazing results. I am another person that is so happy you posted your "loose skin" pictures. I have always wondered what people considered loose skin. If my stomach looks even half as good as your stomach does right now, I will be ecstatic!

momof5k
09-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Woowee!! You look awesome! What a transformation! Thank you SO much for sharing your story, It is inspirational. You're right, sometimes it feels like I'll never make it to goal but a year (or more) is just that...

Thank you once again!

Smiling_Sara
09-25-2009, 08:48 PM
You are sooo awesome!! Such an amazing inspiration to me and many!

CandaceG
09-26-2009, 12:12 AM
I have got to say that you look absolutely stunning. I am so amazed at your transformation. I had my daughter come and look too, we both agree, you are an inspiration.
I am going to keep the page with your pics bookmarked for those times I feel like I am never going to make it.

I love how strong you have become. I would love to be strong like you are. I think it is awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing. You are so honest, giving everyone a pic of your "loose skin." Girl, you do not have a thing to worry about. You look really good.

Did I mention you are an inspiration. :)

Thank you

Candace

megwini
09-26-2009, 01:11 AM

I just hope that weight loss has done me that well & will continue to be a fountain of youth to me with each new pound lost.

Your beautiful................ CONGRADULATIONS~I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!

I AGREE! That's freaking amazing. Honestly, to tell you the truth... having NO idea of your age, in the first picture I guessed you were in your 40's or 50's, but in the second I then guessed you were in your 20's or 30's. It LITERALLY took 20 years off of you! NO JOKE! That is AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I'm very moved. :D

Ija
09-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Frickin' gorgeous. I am so proud of you!

TJFitnessDiva
09-26-2009, 11:50 AM
You look amazing girlie!!!

PaulaM
09-26-2009, 12:48 PM
You look fantastic, what an uplifting story!

Ija
09-26-2009, 01:48 PM
By the way, your updates always have impeccable timing. Whenever I'm feeling tired and bummed out and lazy, POOF, Daniela posts amazing pictures that light a fire under my rear end. Anyway, I just got back from the gym, glowing from hitting a new high on the dumbbell press. So, thanks :)

SuchAPrettyFace
09-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Congratulations!! :cheer:

Rainbow
09-26-2009, 04:07 PM
You look amazing and are truely inspiring.

Now why can't I look like that after losing 92lb :?: ;) Your photos always inspire me to keep up with the exercise.

EveLHaelf
09-26-2009, 04:14 PM
You look great! And congrats on your running success! Truly amazing! :hug:

sdrenken
09-26-2009, 04:55 PM
You story is really inspirational, You are the one that made me realize that it is possible to do.. Thank you so much I hope one day I can do what you've done.

Matilda08
10-14-2009, 08:59 AM
great job! you look fab!

lambchop
10-14-2009, 09:22 AM
What a perfect post to read when I'm looking at losing 100 pounds. It feels so overwhelming at times...and seeing and hearing you - it's a great motivator.

TXMary2
10-14-2009, 10:00 AM
This is very inspiring. I too need to lose 100 pounds. Probably 110 or even 120 wouldn't hurt. I see photos of myself and I am so disgusted, but depression has kept me from REALLY doing anything about it. Also, I have been impatient and wanting fast results, but I realize now that slow and steady wins the race.

srr728
10-14-2009, 09:31 PM
you are inspiring...and you look FAB doing it!