Simply Filling/Core - Weekly Chat 9/21- 9/27

View Full Version : Weekly Chat 9/21- 9/27

beach bum
09-21-2009, 12:16 PM
New pages:)

I thought I'll start a new week for us to post as it was 12 noon & I didn't see one.

beach bum
09-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Good Morning Ladies:)

MOVED THE NEW POST OVER FROM THE OLD THREAD.

Hope every one had a nice weekend,I know I did,as I lost 1 lb at this morning W-I.Now if I can just bottle what I did to lose the pound and continue during it that would be the best. The only thing I did differently was to up my calorie range[1300/1700] a bit,and not be so severe with my low/high range.[500/1400] as the latter didn't work.

RHONDA-I guess today is moving day and will be a Texan very shortly.Hope your trip will be an exciting one just like I remembered when we moved up to the Cape.

SLOANE-Thanks,We will work those baby steps,Oh my I hope that your able to get the mold out of your deck. Hate the humid weather that the reason we moved north but it followed us up here anyway.

Have a great day

Vickie
09-21-2009, 12:25 PM
I just got back from JC. I gained 1.6. I adjusted my tracker and signature accordingly. Still sick. Trying to get the results of my blood tests now.

I hope you're all well. Talk to you later.

sloanie
09-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey chicks! Just checking in to say Hi! I've got Bible study tonight, so I've got to take off soon.

Vickie, I'm sorry you are still sick. I'll bet the gain is a direct result of the meds that you have been taking. Did you get any info from the doc, yet? I hope you can start to feel better soon :^:

Maryann, I hope Leo can keep making those positive baby steps! Sorry the damp weather is a problem for you, too.

TTFN chicks!

Vickie
09-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks Sloan. My CBC was normal and so was my SED rate. I was wrong about CMET. He has no clue what's wrong so he's doing a CT scan with infusion of the ear down the neck to look at the soft tissue. I picked up the order today and went for the Bun/creatinine test. The test will be this weekend or next Monday. In the meantime, I'm staying on the Zyrtec and ibuprofen and hoping for the best.

ontarget
09-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Vickie, I'm sorry you're still sick. I go to the cardiologist tomorrow for a check up. Other than that I'll be going to WW in the AM.

ontarget
09-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Rhonda, I just saw your post about heading south. Be sure to let me know what's up.

Tejas
09-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi:

Vickie, I'm glad to hear that there will be more testing...sounds like it's needed.

The movers came yesterday. We are sleeping on air mattresses and finishing the clean up...and I'm working...I am exhausted, no exaggeration.

I'm trying to maintain some control with food...

Rhonda

yooperfinn
09-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi, Guys...

Haven't posted this thread before, but I'd like to join in, if I may....
Been going to ww all summer, but have skipped a couple of weeks because my mom had a heart attack (all's well now). Have to get motivated again. I thought keeping up with this thread might help...

I'm going back next Tuesday. I haven't been bad - but weighing in after a couple of weeks is scarrry! ;)

Tejas
09-22-2009, 12:36 PM
:welcome2: Yooper...just jump in, as you have...we're a good group of women, all doing different things, but together trying to live more healthily in various ways. Glad to hear that things are better with you mother: we have a few health issues here on our thread, as you'll see....

Rhonda

ontarget
09-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey, Yoo! :welcome1: It's great having you join us. Hope right in here.

Rhonda, I'll bet you are exhausted. I'm glad you still have computer access. I'd be amissin' ya if you didn't.

I went to WW this am and was down .6 lbs. A member gave us a Snickers pie recipe.

Paula, where's the recipe thread? Is there one? This pie is 2 pts per slice. I'll post it later. I'm leaving in a few min for an appt with my cardiologist. Just routine stuff.

beach bum
09-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Had a crazy morning,after coming back from walmart my electric can opener went on me, and would you believe I didn't have a reg can opener that worked.After that Leo wanted me to do something and being away from the stove, my dinner almost burned.I thing I going to chill out this afternoon and relax.

VICKIE-Sorry about your gain,your body is going though so much now with all this test,you'll lose again.Hope you better soon.

SLOANIE-Today is his bad day and oh how he was looking forward to getting this hair cut and wanted to get out of the house as hes getting cabin fever. Now hes bad in bed,trying to snooze a little. I feeling like I'm on a Ferris Wheel going faster and faster and it making me spin & get dizzy.I must calm down,and take it easy,as I can afford to get sick myself.

RHONDA-I thought you'd be down there already.When will you leave????Just take on step at a time,don't over load you don't want to got ill, went it time to leave.

YOOPER-Welcome to the thread,sorry about your mom,hope that she ok and doing fine. I used to go to WW, but I'm now counting calories instead. I know the feeling,I used to get that way when I went to my meeting. You'll do fine,just think of it as a tool and nothing more.

Have a great afternoon

Tejas
09-22-2009, 02:28 PM
We leave Toronto on Friday (if all goes well), drive to Michigan to go to a party at DH's nephew's house, then head southwest on Sunday. I expect it will take three days, maybe more.

Then, we close the deal in Texas on October 2, and if all goes well, we spend the first night in the new house. Then, I come back to Toronto on October 5th or so to stay with my friend.

I think I'll probably go back to Texas for a Thanksgiving visit at least....

I am soooo tired..but, I went spinning yesterday and to the personal trainer today....whew...

Rhonda

ontarget
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Rhonda, call me when you get here.

The cardiologist wants me to lose 4 pounds a month. That's the same 1 pound per week I had already decided. Life is good. Now I just need to get it done.

Maryann, I'm sorry Leo and you are having a hard day. hang in there.

Vickie
09-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Sandra, did you get a good report?

My test is scheduled for Sunday morning. I'm just hanging in there until then. I'm going to try to exercise a bit tomorrow. I went out and ran errands today. it is VERY humid here and I was miserable outside. I'm pushing to try to live my usual life.

Rhonda, you're awesome! Hang in there. You'll get it all done.

Welcome, Yooper! I'm normally more talkative but I'm trying to chase a health issue down at the moment.

Mary Ann, how was your afternoon?

ontarget
09-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Vickie, my cardiologist said I'm fat and need to lose 4 pounds a week. I am to exercise 5 times a week. I go back next Wed for an echocardiagram, but the EKG looked good today. The meds are working and I'm all right. I don't think the echo will find anything to change my mind about that. I'm basically just getting established with a Texas cardiologist. I haven't been to one since before we left Montana.

I am so sorry you're having to deal with health issues. I hope your test shows you what's going on and you're able to correct it soon.

Tejas
09-23-2009, 06:27 AM
Sandra: You wrote above four pounds a "week." I just bet you meant a "month" as you wrote earlier. But, if your cardiologist has a secret diet plan for you make sure you share it with us :lol:

We had a nice farewell dinner for DH's leaving Toronto last night with friends. My friend made a pie that was worth every pound it is going to put back on!!! She's the best crust maker in the world, and this pie had peaches and pecans in it...um um um...

SO, today I turn 64..."will you still need me? will you still feed me, when I'm 64?..." I remember when 64 seemed old!

I should sitting on the :ebike: right now, warming up for class. I'm not! I'm playing hookey and have started working on the house, again. I'm taking my clothes to my friend's house today and simply moving out...two more days of this..

Have a great day everyone! BBL

Rhonda

blessedwithsarah
09-23-2009, 08:46 AM
Hi everyone. I'll start the receipe thread today. Please post new ones!!! Or Favorite old ones. I made a baked Ziti last night - basically core (used low fat motzerella). I'll get that on there today.

I'm working from home today -- Drs appt at 10. I have a list of things to discuss with him, a big one being my struggle to lose. I'm very curious as to where my thyroid level is -- I've been hypo (underactive) for about 8 years, my guess is that my levels are off. Weight loss struggle is one but also being wiped out in the afternoon. Other than that, I'll be on conference call all afternoon. It was great of my boss to let me just drive home rather than go into the office -- saves 1/2 hour in the car.

Rhonda, good luck with your drive south! Should be an exciting trip and the start of a new phase in life!

Sandra, I hope things go well with your echo. 4 pds a month is reasonable, I hope its that and not 4 pounds a week :)

Vickie, sorry you are still not feeling well. Hopefully Sunday's test will finally resolve this. Its been going on too long.

Yooper - welcome to our little board! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi Maryann!

WEll, got to get moving. Have a call at 9, then need to leave here at 9:30. I'll BBL

ontarget
09-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Rhonda, :bday2you::bday2::balloons::celebrate::woo:

I hope you're having a great day and are still smiling from your fun evening last night. You're a young 64. I'd still love, feed, etc.... you even if you weren't. ;) Enjoy your special day!!

Paula, thank you for the recipe thread. I'll go post that Snicker's Pie. I have already made it twice and I just got the recipe yesterday AM at WW.

ontarget
09-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Oops, he did say 4 lbs per month. Thank goodness I didn't have a Freudian slip and put 4 lbs a year. :lol:

blessedwithsarah
09-23-2009, 01:01 PM
OK I did create the recipe thread but "Jane" didn't like it and locked it. I guess I violated some hidden rule at 3 fat chicks!!! So much for allowing us to use the boards as we would like!!

Well, everthing was good at the DRs. Surprisingly my thyroid level is very, very OK. He said my struggle with weight loss probalby has more to do with getting into my mid 40s. Gee, thanks..... I am going to do a follow up with a dermatologist for skin cancer screening. Other than that I'm good to go.

For my baked ziti that i made yesterday -- I browned up ground turkey and a bit of sausage meat (for the flavor), drained it very well. I then added in 1/2 an onion and cooked that a bit, added garlic powder, oregano and dried basil. Then added one large can of crushed tomatoes, 1/2 a can of tomato paste and some water (to thin it out a bit). let that simmer. I then cooked up a box of whole wheat ziti. In a bowl I mixed together a container of ff ricotta, mixed with low fat parm and garlic powder.

Now to assemble -- sprayed a 9X9 deep pan with spray. Put in some sauce on the bottom, 1/2 the noodles, then layerd in blobs the ricotta mix and then 2/3 of the sauce mix. Top with the rest of the noodles and then the rest of the sauce (be sure to cover all the noodles). Then I sprinkled the top with low fat motzerella and low fat parm (you could substitue ff or soy). Then I put it in the over for 15 minutes, 350 to get the cheeses all melty.

Very yummy, DD and DH both enjoyed it. And there is a mountain of it left over that will freeze wll. Hope you like it!

sloanie
09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey chickies! I tried to post yesterday, but my computer was doing something crazy, and my post would not "post". Oh well, I am amazed at all of the "stuff" that our group has going on right now. In fact, today my back "went out", and my students had to put me in my rolling chair and roll me to the door so my DS could get me to the chiro. I was there for an hour, and I'm still in terrible pain! I'm positive that this is not a ruptured disc or anything serious; it just feels like it's gonna kill me :(

Rhonda:celebrate::bday2::celebrate: Mine is on Friday! We are birthday sisters!

Sandra, the pie sounds awesome! Could you make it in small servings and freeze it? I'm glad you are getting established with the cardiologist. It is so much better to be proactive. Good for you!

Maryann, how are you and Leo today? I hope it was a good day for y'all.

Paula, I was surprised about "Jane" locking the thread. Maybe we could start a thread for listing some of our favorites, then post the recipes ^^ there ;)

Vickie, how are you feeling today? It is no fun feeling yukky. Hang in there!

GTG before my pain pill kicks in, and I can't keep my eyes open. See ya tomorrow!

blessedwithsarah
09-24-2009, 07:35 AM
Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Happy Birthday Sloan!

sloanie
09-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Mornin' chicks! I'm going back to the chiro at 9 this morning. I am somewhat better as I am sitting in a chair, and as long as I don't move, I'm having only mild pain. I hope she gets me straightened out today.

Paula, thanks for the b'day wish! My neice's dog and I share a birthday, so we will be celebrating my birthday with Izzy the pomapoo on Friday :rofl:

I hope all of you chickies have a great day. TTFN

beach bum
09-24-2009, 09:31 AM

So sorry I was MIA yesterday,but I was so fatigued trying to take care of Leo this past days I didn't want to do anything but sleep.

RHONDA-:balloons:Sorry I missed your Birthday hope it was a Happy & healthy one :balloons: Gee !! You've got a lots of things going on with the move.all this going back & forth. Whatever don't get run down and let fatigue set in.

SANDRA-Thanks,it really hitting hard this year.I having sciatic nerve problems the first 1/2 of the year and now Leo with his cancer.That not bad that what my mini goal are 1 lb a week I think is doable. I have the snickers pie recipe from WW years ago and if so good. Even Leo likes it,and how funny how they recycle old recipes.

VICKIE-Took it easy yesterday afternoon,hope it gets better as the weeks pass.Hope every turns out fine for Sundry test.Will be praying for you,that it does.

PAULA-Hope you 10AM appointment with the doctor goes well. We all have weight struggling problems. I asked my doctor several time to check my thyroid and every time the tests come back negative. Now that I upping my calories for the day I noticing a little lose but I'll take it,as it better than nothing.Why did Jane lock the recipe thread??? did you ask her why?????

SLOANE-Leo is having a good day,mine is still feeling sluggish.Hope it passes soon.Its it your back that is bothering you.Hope it chiro will help relieve the pain.

Have to go will back later

ontarget
09-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Sloan, I think you could make the Snickers' Pie in a muffin pan and have your individual servings that way. I'm sorry you've had so much pain. How sweet of your students to take care of you by getting you to the door.

Sloan,:bday2you::balloons::woo::woo: I hope you had a great day.

Maryann, I had the Snickers Pie recipe before, too, but this one is different from the one I had. I remember making a Rice Krispie crust with the older version. This one has no crust.

Tejas
09-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Too late, Maryann...I'm exhausted. Tonight I fell off of a ledge that I was standing on. I didn't really get hurt, but I was so tired, I just stepped off of it! :yikes:

Sloan, I hope you feel better soon...and everyone else with aches and pains!

I am beginning to seriously doubt that we will get out of here by tomorrow...don't know what to do, so I think I'll go to sleep.

Rhonda

sloanie
09-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Rhonda, I hope you are not sore this morning from your fall. Does your contract say you must be out by today? If not, maybe you should adjust your plans so you are not so stressed out. Be careful today ;)

Paula and Sandra, thanks for the birthday wishes. My parents have already called me this morning to sing to me :fr:

I'm staying home from school again today to rest my aching back. I am getting better, but progress is slow. I hope turning 51 with an aching back is not a bad omen. BBL

Tejas
09-25-2009, 08:17 AM
:hb: Sloanie.

I bet most of us turn 51 with an aching back, don't worry :lol: But, I do hope your progress is good. I'm a bit sore, but I'll heal.

We have to be out tonight, and we will be. Hopefully, not in body bags!

Rhonda

beach bum
09-25-2009, 10:29 AM

Its going to be a quite weekend starting today for Leo & I just a weekend of rest and watching the golf playoffs.We both had a terrible first half of the week.

The weather is a little cooler today so the A/C are off,and hopefully I will be able to go out and get some walking done.

SANDRA-Oh the snicker pie sounds delicious where is the recipe for it, is it on the core recipe folder????

RHONDA-Oh no I'm glad to hear you didn't hurt yourself.Hope you get a well deserved rest. You need some quite tome also.Have a safe trip today,and don't over do anything until your ache subsides.

SLOAN-Glad that you took the day off,especially when you hurt you back. All I can suggest is to take it easy and and if you have a back brace use it it always helps me when my back goes out.

Have a great day, will be watching the golf playoffs this afternoon.

blessedwithsarah
09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Sloan, good to know my mom isn't the only mom that insists on calling and singing to her adult children on their birthdays!!! She does it to all of us and we range in age 43-58!

sloanie
09-25-2009, 12:59 PM
I think my chiropractor is my guardian angel. Whatever she did today has made a difference. I'm very sore, but the "catch" is gone. Also, she is giving me some earth shoes to try. She bought them for herself, but they are too narrow for her so she is giving them to me! We came to the conclusion that wearing heels and bending down to talk to students (my new curriculum) was causing the problem. From now on I'll wear flats and have them come up to my podium to discuss their work.

Rhonda, thanks for the cake! I hope you are not too sore to finish up the packing. I know how it is when you need to do something, but don't really feel like it. Hopefully if body bags are in order, they will put you and Doyle in the same one :rofl:

Maryann, I hope you and Leo get some rest and enjoy the golf. What do you snack on while watching the tube?

Paula, my parents call and sing to all of us, too. Once they were in New York on vacation and still called me! I'm sure I would miss it if they forgot.

You chicks have a super,duper day!

Jane
09-25-2009, 02:54 PM
OK I did create the recipe thread but "Jane" didn't like it and locked it. I guess I violated some hidden rule at 3 fat chicks!!! So much for allowing us to use the boards as we would like!!

Paula, no offense was intended, in fact I have tried to be very accommodating to the members here. I asked that you post your recipes in the Recipe Section here, because that's where they belong. You are welcome and encouraged to use the boards as you like, but please respect the efforts the moderators have given in making the site organized. :)

beach bum
09-26-2009, 10:55 AM

Starting out to be a good day,Leo eating and feeling a lot better than he did a few days ago.We think it was the antibiotic pills that made his stomach upset.

My DS & DD called and they wanted to come up for the weekend to see there dad but would you believe a big storm is heading our way and she decided to cancel as she not that much of an experienced driver to come from NY to the Cape. We had such beautiful weather & temps all last week and now this.The are going to come some time in the middle of the week,as hopefully the storm will be well passed by then.

SLOAN-That's a tradition in my family to sing to all birthdays. My mom started that when my sister & I were both married and now my sister & I continue doing it to my DD her family and my DS and nephew.

So I'm glad to see we're not the only ones. What a wonderful chiro you have,first for relieving your pain and than giving your her earth shoes to boot. Hope they help you walking better and stopping your back pain.

Thanks,I really don't snack in the after noon except for some fruit or yogurt that i conjure up into a fruit & yogurt parfait or a smoothie.It the night time when I start looking for popcorn,veggie potato chip or pretzels,but last night i had a urge for deli meats and i had 1sl of ham,turkey and pastrami.

PAULA-Like I told Sloan my mom used to sing to us also,but now we carry the long tradition forward into the next generation.

Have a great day,the golf started this afternoon but I have to get my house ready just in case my family come up next week.

ontarget
09-26-2009, 02:49 PM
I have been making that Snickers' Pie daily and hope I can still lose. I have tweaked it a bit and am now using SF jam instead of peanut butter. It has to be lower in calories and points and is awesome. I made strawberry yesterday and now have apricot in the freezer. I'll go post about it on the recipe thread.

Maryann, I like your tracking at the bottom of your post. Looks like we have the same short term goals, but I have a lot more to lose in the long run than you. Life goes on.

sloanie
09-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Hey chickies, how is everyone? I have not done anything today as my chiropractor said I could be up and about, but I should avoid bending and twisting. I am getting better, but still have lots of room for improvement. I've been taking some muscle relaxant, so I've been really sleepy. I have gained a couple of pounds in the last couple of weeks, but I'm not freaked out. I know exactly what caused it, so I need to get back to core and keep a food journal. I am happy to say that I have had two liters of water today, so Vickie should be proud of me.

Sandra, the variations you made with the recipe sound sooooo good. Are you still using chocolate ff frozen yogurt or have you tried another flavor? I think having something special every day helps with staying op. I like to have a treat after dinner with a cup of coffee. I'm always more successful when I plan ahead for treats.

Maryann, did you see the last post on the thread about popcorn? There is a good idea for flavoring posted there today. I hope you and Leo have had a good day of watching golf. Take it easy.

Happy Saturday to the rest of you chickies!

ontarget
09-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Sloan, I'm sorry you're still under the weather but am glad you're taking care of yourself. As to the ff frozen yogurt--I'm using vanilla. If we lose this week eating "pie" daily, I will go to Braum's to see what they have; plus, I'll get some more sf jams. (I'm thinking pineapple)

Tejas
09-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Hi Chickies:

We're in Jackson, Michigan. We arrived about 7PM at DH's nephew's place. We got out of the house yesterday...late, worn out and irritable. After dumping some stuff at a friend's house, we headed out. I drove for about an hour and then we stopped for the night. This morning when I started the car, it didn't sound good.

I drove for a while and then the "check coolant" light came on. We checked, nothing wrong...to make a long story short, we stopped in Woodstock, Ontario, ditched the car, rented a van, transferred all of the stuff in car to the van and headed west. We have had SO much trouble with the car we signed it over to a very nice, helpful mechanic who will try to sell it for us. He was an absolute angel to us and we just drove off and left the problems with him.

We have to return the van to Windsor before we can head out again but that won't be hard. We have a car at DH's nephew's and, if it drives, we'll take it to Texas...if not, we'll rent another one.

This has just been ridiculous. BUT, no one is sick, no one had an accident, we didn't kill each other, so all is well...now, I'm going to bed here in this very nice Comfort Inn....as for food and eating, well, tomorrow is another day, or so I've heard.

Rhonda

ontarget
09-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Rhonda, hang in there. Sounds like your adventure has begun and ya'll are working things out as they happen. Keep your positive attitude. Be safe.

sloanie
09-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Rhonda, tomorrow IS another day, so just go with the flow. Be safe and try to enjoy your adventure ;)

Sandra, the different mixtures sound really yummy. Keep us posted on the pineapple.

Hey to the rest of you chicks. It's time for my morning coffee, so I'm signing off. TTFN

Tejas
09-27-2009, 11:21 AM
OK, I started this day with instant (yuck, but available) oatmeal, milk, coffee and an apple. I told DH that the last two days were just out of control but today we get back on track. We had a good night's sleep in the hotel, and I'm writing from the back deck of DH's nephew's house on an aeorpark. The pilots are out already, flying around and having fun. We're relaxed, finally, and talking with friends. We're staying in this area one more day to settle down.

I decided when we crossed the border last evening to let it all go, and I think I have. It doesn't feel so visceral now.

I also realize that lately I've been talking only about myself and not responding to others' posts. But, I am reading and thinking about you all...so, Sandra, I want some of that snicker pie and I plan to collect it in a few days!
Closing in Denton on Oct. 2nd.

Ciao,
Rhonda

ps: if you want to see DH's nephew's vitner's site, search Chateau Aeronautique Winery and you'll find it.

beach bum
09-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi Ladies:)

What a ucky day we're having down pours of rain and wind to boot.My DD & DS was thinking about coming up today but she being an inexperience driver is afraid to drive in this mess. Hope to come up to see us some time this week.

SANDRA-Thanks, I like to keep a mini challenge going each month to see what I can do month to month.So far its going slow,and I don't think I'll make my 10% by the end of this year like I planned to do a the beginning.

SLOANE-Thanks for mentioning the thread, I went over there and its understanding that I can use my veggie steamer to pop my popcorn.

RHONDA-Sorry for all your car problems while trying to head out west. Hope you have more luck with this van instead. How can the gals think your on an adventure I would have been a basket case by now. Hope you have better luck getting down to your new home state.

Going to watch my golf playoffs,see you tomorrow

sloanie
09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Rhonda, sounds like you are in the lap of luxury! Enjoy :cheers:

Maryann, I think watching golf on a rainy Sunday sounds delightful! Have a great afternoon :)

Looks like the rest of the chickies are busy today. Hope they are all having a great time! C ya!

ontarget
09-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Ronda, I will make a Snickers' Pie for sure. (Right now we're both worried we've eaten so much of it we won't lose this week. Guess we'll find out Tuesday.) I need to go check out DN's vitner's site. Wish I had some vino.

Sloan, have you eaten some pie yet? What do you think?

Maryann, 4 lbs a month sounds easy but it's not quite so. I need to work harder.

beach bum
09-28-2009, 10:01 AM

Not feeling well this morning as I had acid reflux last night and now I have tummy ache.For breakfast I had and 3 Melba toasts with some chamomile tea. So I used 60c of my 1468c for the day.

Going to be careful with my eating today.No spicy foods on my menu,and going to ease up on my exercise routine also.

Not weighing in today,will be back on the scale first thing in the morning.

SLOAN-Yesterday was the last golf tournament,until the President Cup in Oct 10th,after that i won't know what I do as I'm not a big football fan I watch it,but I can't get induced with it alike I do with golf.

SANDRA-Not it not easy to follow that 4 lb challenge a month.As you can see I only lost 1.5 so far and today is the last Mon of the month.Hopefully when I W-I tomorrow I see some kind of a loss.

ontarget
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Maryann, tomorrow is my last wi of the month, too. I'll have to go back and figure what I've lost. I don't think it's 4. Tomorrow will be the difference. I hope you're feeling better today. Sounds like you're taking the right steps.