30-Somethings - 30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 9-21

squeak351
09-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Morning all!

Boy it sure is Monday and I seem to have absolutely no patience today. Everything is getting on my nerves. Must be time for AF.

I did fairly well this weekend then last night dipped into the WPA a little more than I wanted to. I have until Friday to see a loss. No exercise this week so it's gonna be hard but doable.

No exercise because I have wires going into my sacrum. The Dr. was doing a test on my bladder. I have been miserable all weekend and haven't been anywhere or done much except play on the computer and watch tv.

DD has a MRI scheduled for Weds. DH is going to take her so I don't have to miss any more work. Then her neuro appt is Oct. 2nd. She is still having headaches. She also has a black eye now. Thanks to my nephew and his friends who were throwing acorns. Her poor eye is swollen shut.

How is everyone else today?

DanC73
09-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi Beth. My name is Dan and I am new to the site. I saw your post and figured that I stop by and say hi.

bindersbee
09-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Goodness Squeak! Sorry to hear about all the medical issues but I'm so proud of you for persevering and not letting it stop you.

Life got crazy for me and I ended up putting my weight loss efforts on hold. I'm back! Just getting read to head out to the gym now. I decided I'd better post just to keep me committed. The good news is that I only regained 2 pounds during my 3 month hiatus so I at least somewhat maintained. Time to move forward again. Looking forward to 'seeing' everyone DAILY.

squeak351
09-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi Dan! :welcome3: Glad you stopped by. Don't be shy, just jump right in.

Bindersbee.. Only a 2 lb gain, that is a huge accomplishment. This summer I took a hiatus and regained nearly 10 lbs. Glad to see you back.

MotoXMama
09-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi all! I'm new here too! Feeling very encouraged and inspired this morning! Hope to get to know people better soon!

My husband left this morning for a week long business trip, so my Monday has started off a little hectic... 3 kids, 2 dogs, a house to be cleaned, laundry to do...

Typical.

Have a great day everyone!

TracyB73
09-22-2009, 07:06 AM
Squeak -My Prayers are with you and yours as always.
Dan- Welcome to the family
Binder- Good job on your goal and welcome back
Motor- welcome as well.

As for me girls and Guys I survived the storms that were coming across Missouri. I have five more pounds to reach my other mini goal. Down Half an inch all over and DB will be heading for his family trip to Italy in about a week. He will be gone two weeks and I'll miss him like crazy,I cannot take off of work that long as I am taking off in March for two weeks to go to California. Well all have a great day. I know it's Tuesday but wanted to catch up .