Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 10:32 AM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default Sandi..

How are you making out with out going to the ww meetings? so many times I've thought about saving the money and thinking.. "I can do this on my own"

Hope all is well!

Dana
Old 07-21-2002, 03:37 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

That's my girl!!! Keeping tabs on the strays!!!! Hugs & Kisses missy.

Well, we'll find out what Mr. scale says tomorrow, and I will report, but I can tell you quite honestly that I haven't been doing anything at all since I quit WW. But, I wasn't doing anything before I quit either. I'm up a few, that's just the reality. But I even saw your post because hopefully, I'm back. I told hubby last night that if I can't post at work, he'll just have to spare me for a few minutes at night beacuse I need the love and support of this group, I told him that since I wasn't posting here and had quit WW, I had no support at all. He said "What about me?" I explained that his support follows what I am doing "at the moment". If I am doing good, we do good, If I am not, he suggests ice cream. I explained that the support that I get out here is different. You guys aren't as likely to let me slide. You tell me the truth, not what I want to hear. And you check up on me (As the very nature of this thread shows!!)

So as of tomorrow, I am back on track 100%. I am going to spare you the "I am really going to do it this time..." speech and hopefully show you that I am once again serious.

Thanks Again Dana!!
Closed Thread