Metabolic Research Center - 10 lb board signed!!

View Full Version : 10 lb board signed!!

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Hey all you fabulous supporters---
I SIGNED THE 10 POUND BOARD TODAY!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot: It was such a huge thing for me (obviously....I put 3 dancing carrots in this post, afterall ;) ). It used to take me a couple of months to lose 10 lbs when I was doing WW but on MRC I've lost 10 lbs in 19 days!!! I also lost 10 inches, too! I am so encouraged and just want to keep plugging along. I'm so thankful for all the support and encouragement I've received through this forum! I know that a plateau might be just around the corner but I am so thankful for the experience of TODAY and signing that board and reaching my first goal! Yea!

nabeelmalik
09-18-2009, 01:57 PM
woohooo, i did it last week :) its a good feeling isnt it. But to tell you the truth, the actual work starts now tho, now that we have lost the water weight :)))

goodluck in your journey!

Dedge
09-18-2009, 01:59 PM
:congrat:
That is awesome!!!!! Isnt it a good feeling when you get to sign the board!!?? Way to go on inches lost also! Keep up the fantastic job. You are doing so well. I am so pleased with the program, it really works. Nothing else ever really did for me. They are so supportative in the Center I go to, and not to mention everyone here as well!!!

lookinfine09
09-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Congratulations! Way to go, it's a great feeling isn't it?

alisanchez18
09-18-2009, 03:19 PM
congrats shopgirl that's freakin awesome!!! i was suppose to sign mine on Wednesday but didnt want to cuz i didnt have any make-up on lol... but im signing it tomorrow! im super stoked to!!!!

mountain gal
09-18-2009, 03:39 PM
I SIGNED THE 10 POUND BOARD TODAY!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot: It was such a huge thing for me (obviously....I put 3 dancing carrots in this post, afterall ;) ). It used to take me a couple of months to lose 10 lbs when I was doing WW but on MRC I've lost 10 lbs in 19 days!!! I also lost 10 inches, too! I am so encouraged and just want to keep plugging along. I'm so thankful for all the support and encouragement I've received through this forum! I know that a plateau might be just around the corner but I am so thankful for the experience of TODAY and signing that board and reaching my first goal! Yea!

:cheer: wohoo!!! u did it!!! :congrat: im so happy 4 u ! this so diet works huh!! make sure u treat urself 2 something good ok?! uve earned it!!! :hug: hey why dont u put in a wt loss ticker .. it'l keep u motivated everytime u see how far u've come!

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 07:03 PM
:cheer: wohoo!!! u did it!!! :congrat: im so happy 4 u ! this so diet works huh!! make sure u treat urself 2 something good ok?! uve earned it!!! :hug: hey why dont u put in a wt loss ticker .. it'l keep u motivated everytime u see how far u've come!

Thx! I will have to see if I've been on here for the amt of time you're supposed to, etc. Trust me, when I can have my ticker, I'll be stoked! LOL! I'll look into it now. You're doing great, too! Love seein' ya post on here. Keep up the great work! :hug:

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks for all the congratulations, y'all!! So encouraging!

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Ok, let's see if my ticker got added.........

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Oh no! What happened???? Hmmm...

Dolly
09-18-2009, 07:20 PM
As I've told everyone who asked me about my diet, so far the first ten felt the best!

Don't you just FEEL SKINNIER now?

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 07:23 PM
As I've told everyone who asked me about my diet, so far the first ten felt the best!

Don't you just FEEL SKINNIER now?

There is something pretty special about it! Kind of funny in a way..... I do feel a lot better and do feel skinnier, I guess :D

cmb9697
09-18-2009, 10:31 PM
Congrats to you all! Keep up the great work!!!

shopgirl
09-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Congrats to you all! Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks sooo much! :)

RonnieAdl
09-19-2009, 01:51 AM
I got to sign the 20lb board yesterday and I really thought that wasn't going to happen so I was kind of surprised when it did and it was great. I just got to keep plugging along and the rest will come.. Congratulations to you other gals who signed the 10lb boards this week. Doesn't it feel great!
Cheers!
Ronnie :)

kimtpa
09-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Yea! I signed the 10 pound board last week, doesn't it feel great to say good bye. My counselor actually had the 5 lbs of fat sitting on her desk and said just think you lost 2 of these... and its a lot! Lets keep it going!

ljcole7469
09-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Congarts to you!! Its so nice to have others here to talk to. I just weighed in on day 8, have lost 8.5 pounds (yeah!)....but am so darn weak!! The counselor was asking about my supplements and I got home and was looking at them all, and I actually think I am taking too many. I take the GNC Womens Heart Healthy Vitamins and they have all the extra chromium and B vitamins I need. I bought them minerals today, but not sure if I really needed them. I cant wait till day 11 when i can have FRUIT!!!!! :D

wannabthinagain
09-19-2009, 06:05 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-retro4/slider-scale/lb/207.5/167/198/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)
Great job on your 10#! I am ALMOST there only 1 more # to go until I hit the 10# mark! Just got my tracker too!

Phat not Fat
09-19-2009, 06:57 PM
A job well-done to all of those signing boards and those who didn't, but are still plugging away! I was able to drop 2 pounds since Tuesday, so I'm doing my own little happy dance!

Everyone's a winner! I love when that happens!

-- JJ

shopgirl
09-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Woo hoo!!!! Congrats to all you have conquered both scale and NON scale victories!!

I am bad about setting goals and the counselor asked me what my goals were through the week-end. I was honest and said, "I don't know." She made me promise to walk for 20 mins on Sunday (tomorrow). Soooo, I've enlisted a friend to help me reach that goal! I guess I really need to contemplate other goals.....hmm. Any ideas out there?!?!?

Fifties Lady
09-19-2009, 10:18 PM
A job well-done to all of those signing boards and those who didn't, but are still plugging away! I was able to drop 2 pounds since Tuesday, so I'm doing my own little happy dance!

Everyone's a winner! I love when that happens!

-- JJ

Two pounds is a celebration. I only lost 1/2 pound, but it put me on the "20" pound board, so that was good. But sure seemed like a long, hard work to just lose so little. But now that I am starting to perk up some, I hope to walk tomorrow without a box of tissues.

I missed weighing in the same time as you today. No waiting today, which I really liked. I had to ask to be measured, since she hadn't planned to do it. I guess it is up to us to ask to be measured. I did lose 24", so that made my day. She said if I was taking MRC-6, that would have doubled. Oh well. Does anyone remember the off MRC-6 you can take which is much cheaper? I really want to try it, but not at the MRC price.

All in all, it was a great day. I just felt slimmer today. I bought a pair of new jeans today. I wasn't going to, but they were Levi Signatures and I really liked the looks of them. I took a size 18 and 16 to try on. I tried the 18's and they fit...so for the heck of it, I tried the 16 and they fit too...so I had to buy them. I haven't seen size 16 in my closet for so long. Tomorrow I need to start clearing out the summer wear out of my closet and put in the Fall and Winter wear in. I hope I can get into some of the new ones I had bought at a smaller size, hoping someday I would get into them. It will be just like shopping for me! It's funny how 20 pounds less can make you feel.:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carr ot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

reuselady
09-19-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-retro4/slider-scale/lb/207.5/167/198/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)
Great job on your 10#! I am ALMOST there only 1 more # to go until I hit the 10# mark! Just got my tracker too!

But you are in ONERLAND ! Congratulations! :carrot:

shopgirl
09-20-2009, 01:09 PM

Oh, my gosh....reuselady is RIGHT! You're in ONEDERLAND!!!!! Gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't realize that the first time! That's must be such a great feeling for you! Keep up the fabulous work!!! :hug:

Phat not Fat
09-20-2009, 01:57 PM
I did lose 24", so that made my day. She said if I was taking MRC-6, that would have doubled. Oh well. Does anyone remember the off MRC-6 you can take which is much cheaper? I really want to try it, but not at the MRC price.

FL --

I've been taking MRC-6 since I started the program. A month in, I'd lost 15.5 pounds, but only 14.25 inches, so the "double" claim isn't necessarily a guarantee. I've got enough left for a few days, then I'm going to be measured again. If it's not increased significantly, I'm not going to take it anymore.

With that being said, I began taking Corti-Trim about 2 weeks in and I can REALLY tell a difference in my waist. I'll definitely stay on the Corti-Trim!

Fifties Lady
09-20-2009, 02:12 PM
FL --

I've been taking MRC-6 since I started the program. A month in, I'd lost 15.5 pounds, but only 14.25 inches, so the "double" claim isn't necessarily a guarantee. I've got enough left for a few days, then I'm going to be measured again. If it's not increased significantly, I'm not going to take it anymore.

With that being said, I began taking Corti-Trim about 2 weeks in and I can REALLY tell a difference in my waist. I'll definitely stay on the Corti-Trim!

Corti-Trim...I think that is the same as over the counter you can get at Walgreens...can't remember what it was called, something like Relacore? Not sure. But I remember the Cider Vinegar pills were suppose to be the same as one of the pills MRC pushes. Wish I could remember. :?:

shopgirl
09-20-2009, 04:11 PM
FL --

One of the girls at my center said that Corti Trim made a HUGE difference for her (esp when taken w/MRC 6). I already take the MRC 6 so I'm thinking about taking Corti Trim next month to see if it makes a difference for me.

desilu0
09-20-2009, 05:34 PM
oh my gosh you guys are doing so great, congratulations on the weight loss everyone! I can't wait until I get to sign the 10 lb board, only 1.5 lbs to go.

Fifties Lady
09-20-2009, 05:37 PM
oh my gosh you guys are doing so great, congratulations on the weight loss everyone! I can't wait until I get to sign the 10 lb board, only 1.5 lbs to go.

You will do it DesiluO. I betcha next WI you will put pen in hand. Good luck this week. :hug::carrot: