Overeaters Anonymous - I eat chicken....

View Full Version : I eat chicken....

ernurse
09-17-2009, 07:08 PM
I know eating chicken is not bad.....but when I ate chicken last night....I ate 3 thighs..one after one after one...with pickles...(i had a slightly bad day.) I felt bad, still feel bad...tomorrow I have to weigh in..ugh.....With WW that is 15 points beyond my alloted points.....I feel....bad........:cry:

Jokan
09-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Honey bunny, don't beat yourself up over it. We have all done it, u need to forgive urself and move on. If u don't it turns into a viciuos cycle of over eating, feeling bad about yourself getting upset and over eating again. Ur doing great, just a set back;)

ernurse
09-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Thank you. I agree with you....I think I am getting used to the food I eat because hungry is more common to me these days. I'm not sure if this is stress related or what....Not to mention I weighed in this morning and I gained 2.5 pounds. I did lots of pickles late last night.....maybe sodium? My clothes fit the same if not just a tad bit better. Once again thank you. :hug:

Shannon in ATL
09-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Pickles make me retain water like crazy... I love them, but I can pretty much count on a one pound of water retention per pickle ratio. :) Takes two or three days to clear out for me.

:hug: You say your clothes fit better, focus on that and not the 2.5 pounds. Drink lots of water today and that sodium will flush right out.

ernurse
09-20-2009, 03:22 PM
COLOR="Navy"]thank you shannon, trying to pound the water, not the easist thing to do:hug:[/COLOR]