Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2002, 09:32 AM   #1  

Default back on track challange

After the last few weeks of not being at all on track, I read Ba99's thread. What a kick in the but that gave me. I am now, more then ever, ready to get myself back on the program. I have now made it one day. I am just going to try it for the week. I can do it for 6 more days. Then I will start my own challange after that.

I did great yesterday and plan on doing great again today. Today I am going to add in a workout of some kind. I am going to start back at the gym sometime in the next few days, but right now my girls need some good home time. Then when they are back in the swing of things, I'll start at the gym again. So untill then, I will do some thing at home.

I was also wondering if anyone else would like to join me in my week long challange. I know that by doing something like this, it really helps me and might help you as well. Lets give ourselves a great big kick in the but that lasts about a week, lol.

This challange will include what ever you do to remain on track, water, workout, food, journaling, or what ever you do.

I look forward to seeing all of you in this challange.

Bella23
Old 07-17-2002, 09:54 AM   #2  
hot mom wanna be!

Smile

Hey Bella!
I will join you! Her thread inspired me as well. I will make my week long challenge to stay OP for a whole week. I usually do very well for weeks at a stretch and then blow it after one slip up. Atleast now I am catching myself before I gain too much back. I will get on the scale tommorow to see what the damage is and stay 100 OP all week and try to exercise 30 minutes a day.

lorelei
Old 07-17-2002, 10:15 AM   #3  

Smile

Hi, Bella! I'll join in as well! Beth Anne's post has inspired me, too. I think my goal for this week is to EXERCISE. I have such a hard time getting motivated to do anything & it is always such a chore. But, my goal is to walk one mile each day. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's a start for me.

We can do it!!!
Old 07-17-2002, 10:41 AM   #4  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I can join untill friday and well we will see how things go on friday but sat will definatly be an off day for me and well sunday too. so here i go for wed, thur and friday!! exercise is no problem i do that every day. except on the weekends
Old 07-17-2002, 12:03 PM   #5  
Losin It For GOOD!

Well since I inspired this "Challenge" I will definately have to join it! My goals for this week: Write everything down, and move my butt with Richard at LEAST 2 times.

We can do this together!!! The only allowance I am giving myself is for cake on Sunday, my 1 yr wedding anniversary I think that is an acceptable excuse for a piece of cake, and I'll make sure to bank/budget for it.
Old 07-17-2002, 12:11 PM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I need to do SOMETHING besides sit over here in the sweltering heat and feel sorry for my big butt....I will join you....my goal is to JOURNAL EVERYTHING and use my new-still-in-the-shrink-wrap Firm tapes today, Friday, and Monday.

Jennelle
Old 07-17-2002, 01:02 PM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

I started to nibble but then grabed a glass of water. i shall be flooded by the time this is done!!
Old 07-17-2002, 01:49 PM   #8  

I was pretty good yesterday just a couple things I shouldn't have had, but since I have eaten nothing but junk so weeks I won't beat myself up over those 2 things. Today has been going well, I actually had willpower at lunch to pass up free pizza but darn I really wanted some need to get working on more water today though.

Kim
336/321/170
Old 07-18-2002, 10:54 AM   #9  

Well yesterday wasn't great for me. I cheeted a little by eating the ends of my girls ice cream cones and had a soda and a few chips. I also only had about 80oz water. But I am going to do better today.

Good luck,
Bella23
Old 07-18-2002, 10:59 AM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

I am ready to go for it totaly today!! (gotta go and hide the choc chips)
Closed Thread