Old 09-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 9/14

Good Morning All!

We had a VERY busy weekend and ate out A LOT. I tried to make good choices, but eating out is always hard. We had out of town visitors, dinner guests, a birthday party, and started a new class at church! Phew!!

So, today I'm trying to recover. I only have 1 daycare kid today to add to our 4. I need to make out quarter report cards for the kids (we love that most have just started and we are 1/2 done with the first semester!) So maybe a little easier day.

I made some old fashioned oatmeal for breakfast, turkey sandwiches for lunch, and a roast in the crock pot for dinner. Monday is our library day after Baby Wallace leaves at 4:00, so it will be nice to have dinner in the crock.

Have a great day!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Ya beat me to it Mortonpixie! Sounds like you had a crazy weekend...glad to hear you survived it!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

DH and I had fun playing ball on Friday night and Saturday morning. We lost both games so we only played 2 games...the 2nd one we mega lost b/c we were short players.

Some of the team members went out for lunch afterwards where I did not make healthy choices, but it was SO good! I also ended up eating badly yesterday, had leftovers from Saturday's bad lunch and had 2 cupcakes and a chocolate bar!

AF's been kicking my butt this month...I've had insane chocolate cravings! I put all the dessert type crap into a box last night, after I ate the chocolate bar and told DH to hide the box from me...I'm not allowed to have any!

I'm getting myself back on track today!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post

AF's been kicking my butt this month...I've had insane chocolate cravings! I put all the dessert type crap into a box last night, after I ate the chocolate bar and told DH to hide the box from me...I'm not allowed to have any!
Oh my gosh! I had planned on posting the same thing. lol
I also ate a candy bar then DH went to sonic and got Reese's blast for the family.

I had planned on making better choices this weekend but in the end I reverted right back to what I always do. Frustrating really, but there is it and what am I to do about it.

Back on track today and I have a new weight loss partner. My sister has decided to join WW as well so we'll be accountable to each other.

DD STILL has a headache. She cried for several hours last night before she finally fell asleep. I still haven't heard from our Dr. about a neurologist appt. I called them and of course had to leave a message but I think I will call them back in a couple of hours and insist on speaking with a person if no one calls me. It's been a week now and I have heard nothing from them, I didn't realize it took a week to make an appt??
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote