30-Somethings - I can't wait

View Full Version : I can't wait

TracyB73
09-09-2009, 01:53 PM
I can't wait for the day I can wear jeans that have buttons and zippers and not the elastic, I can't wait for the day I can see my feet without having to suck it all it, I can't wait for the day when I can sit in those small plastic chairs without it digging into my sides. I can't wait for the day I can spend less on clothing. I can't wait for the day when I hit my goal.

what Can't you wait for. ?

Rebound
09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
I can't wait for the day that the cute clothes I have in my closet finally fit me again, and then later for the day when they get too big for me!

annie175
09-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Mine WAS...to be able to tie my shoes on the TOP of the tennis shoe instead of the side of the shoe.

Not to have to stretch a mile to wipe my heiny.

TracyB73
09-10-2009, 08:21 AM
These are great girls, another I can't wait from me I can't wait until my thighs don't rub together anymore.

Annie I was born in Indianapolis, IN ! Go Hoosiers

mortonpixie
09-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I can't wait until I can play with the kids on the floor and get up without **heaving** myself up. Can't wait til I can lean over the tub and scrub a baby without feeling my eyes pop out of my head. I can't wait until my shorts don't ride up while my legs rub together. :D

diabetic z
09-10-2009, 12:44 PM
... Not to have to stretch a mile to wipe my heiny.

Me, too. :D

TracyB73
04-08-2010, 10:35 AM
I can't wait until I can start jogging. I can't wait until I don't dread stepping on the scale in the morning and I can't wait until the pounds are gone.

Bigknitter
04-08-2010, 11:39 AM
I can't wait until I can stop wearing the same pairs of pants and get into the smaller clothes, which make up the majority of my closet. I can't wait until I am lighter so that running won't be quite as hard, and maybe I can work on my speed more too. I can't wait until I don't have to worry about losing the weight every single day. I know that I will still have to worry about maintaining but still lol I can't wait until I get my food issues sorted out so that I don't have to be concerned with being a bad example to my little girl, who told me this morning that she is going on a diet from sweet treats :( I better shut my mouth about food and fat around her for now!

fra
04-08-2010, 11:44 AM
i can't wait to hit my goal weight to *prove* that I can for ONCE finish what I started :)

AmandaPlus4
04-08-2010, 12:48 PM
I can't wait until I no longer look pregnant, a fact that is made especially pathetic by the fact that my 'baby' is 2 years old. Having 4 kids has NOT been kind to my stomach.

SCraver
04-08-2010, 01:27 PM
I can't wait to step on the scale and see it register below 200 lbs. I haven't weighted under 200 in over 10 years.

I can't wait to be able to buy cute clothes and feel confident in them.

I can't wait to not look like a fat blob in pictures.

Mollz
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I will run an hour, then increase my speed so I'm running under a 10 minute mile (9 1/2 will be fine with me!)

I will walk into a restaurant and have the men and women stare at me thinking "wow, she's gorgeous" rather than "wow, she should be on a diet".

I will be at a clothing store and grab a size 10 off the rack and it will fit me perfectly.

I will lose all the weight I need to and it will stay off.

momof2kz
04-08-2010, 08:43 PM
i agree mollz

i WILL lose weight

i WILL feel better about myself

i WILL finally wear a dress and look hot

i WILL have more energy

i WILL be a better role model for my girls

i WILL blow my husbands mind

i WILL finally love myself as so many others do already

mmiller2829
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM
I can't wait til my BODY catches up with my personality.

I can't wait til I can be my hubbys (of 20 years) "trophy wife". NOT for him but for ME.

TracyB73
04-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Excellent posts ladies, Mollz I agree it should be I will not I can't,

I will fit into sexy panties and bras, I will pull a size 12 off the rack and have it fit, (that is for starters I would love to be in a size eight...)

hometowngirl
04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
I can't wait to be equal to or thinner than my sisters. I am so tired of my younger sis always making remarks about how she is so much thinner. She also has a habit of offering clothes (like jackets & stuff) that I can wear when we go out, problem is she throws in "This jacket is big on me so it should fit you." Ugh! I am so tired of hearing that! :nono:

AFChick
04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
I know where you're coming from...My ex-sister-in-law once said she could use my clothes as maternity clothes! (Back then I was 5'9" and 150 pounds...size 10 or 12!) Sometimes people are just plain mean!

Hang in there...soon you'll have the last laugh when you totally outshine her!

hometowngirl
04-10-2010, 03:31 AM
I know where you're coming from...My ex-sister-in-law once said she could use my clothes as maternity clothes! (Back then I was 5'9" and 150 pounds...size 10 or 12!) Sometimes people are just plain mean!

Hang in there...soon you'll have the last laugh when you totally outshine her!

I am with you. I wish people would think before they speak. What makes them think it's ok to hurt your feelings?

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure working on getting there. I wish you success with the rest of your weight loss journey. You have done so good! :bravo:

MCMommy
04-14-2010, 02:49 PM
I WILL be able to get on my horse without feeling like I had to haul my fat *@@ up there...

I WILL fit into the cute jeans with the sparkly belt while I sit (Proudly) on my horse!!

Eliana
04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
I've come such a long way, I've already met some of my "I can't waits". I hope this encourages some of you that you CAN have all this!

But my next "can't wait" is to be able to walk into any store and know that I belong there and they will have my size. There's an upscale outlet mall here and many of their crazy stores don't go above a size 12!! :dizzy:

RoseRR
04-15-2010, 07:59 PM
I can't wait till I get to my goal weight and go on a shopping spree.

AmyLynn76
04-16-2010, 12:08 AM
I can't wait to be able to just grab something to wear and not have to hope it still fits. I can't wait to see the first 10lbs go...for good. I can't wait to stop shopping in the plus size section. I can't wait to stop looking like an apple on legs...I can't wait to be thin and healthy:)

candy love
04-16-2010, 12:36 AM
I can't wait till i can walk down the street with a smile on my face and my head held high, instead of facing the ground trying to hold back the tears

Snuggler888
04-19-2010, 10:12 PM
I can't wait to be able to shave my legs ....and stuff... without having to crane my neck and in less than 10 min. :lol:
I can't wait until I start getting "those" looks from men again.
I can't wait to buy my first WhiteHouse/BlackMarket dress :D... (when I could fit in them I couldn't afford them - that's irony)
I can't wait until my knee and back pain dissapears because I am no longer overburdening them.
I can't wait to feel comfortable in a standard sized tub!
And, I can't wait until the first descriptor that comes to people's mind about me to stop being "fat" ... as in, "How's Sally doing these days?" "Oh, still fat and sassy!" :?:

Athene
04-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I can't wait to be able to shave my legs ....and stuff... without having to crane my neck and in less than 10 min. :lol:
:

was coming in to say the same thing! OR without having to "lift" my stomach to see what I am doing!