Metabolic Research Center - Newbie...

View Full Version : Newbie...

blondeclb
09-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey guys!

I'm new to this metabolic diet and I'm seeing a Dr Poon..I have been on this only since Sept 4th so I'm still extremely new to all this and I miss riceeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol sorry but i really do and I live with a carribean man who loves his rice. I was wondering if there are any decent recipes floating around for a phase 1 out there.

Jaimesgettinskinny
09-08-2009, 05:28 AM
Hey there Blondie...

I've started over recently, so I'm "new" too. I've actually lost 50+ pounds last time I did this and then I got frustrated when I hit a plateau and quit. :(Don't do that, btw!!

If you look at the thread at the top of the MRC page, you'll see a recipes thread. LOTS of good stuff in there!! :D Also, there's a cookbook that they offer. It's well worth the investment!!;)

Good luck on MRC! It really works and is very easy to follow. Just eat exactly like they say...You can do it!!!

Happy Trails, Jaime

Lori123321
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Check out the advice for newbie thread. I started a take two since the old one is locked but I put a link in for the orginal thread. Lots of good advice there.

blondeclb
09-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys!!

well even though I have been doing this since last friday which has been really tough at first I got curious and weighed myself at a family members and saw a number of 285.6 so I'm down from 290 which I'm not to stoked yet since I seem to bounce from 275-290 pretty easliy without this diet but hey its a start. After i see some 260's and such then I will be even more thrilled. Cravings are being helped by a good friend who is unofficially doing this with me and showing me how to come up with recipes containing veggies I havent had before(I'm a meat & potatoes girl).

oh and ive sadly learned.....Celery isn't chocolate lol