100 lb. Club - Hi!! (Introduction:))

View Full Version : Hi!! (Introduction:))

Selenan
09-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Hi all! I've been kind of stalking the forums and thought it was about time to come out of hiding and introduce myself and become part of the "world" :) I've dieted all my life, I've had successes with it, but always gained it back. I'm at it once more and I have told myself very firmly that this time is THE time and I will lose it and keep it off for good! I started this in May at 278 and now I'm at 238. I used to wear a size 24 and now I'm in most 18's. As happy as I am with this (completely thrilled actually) I, of course, cannot wait for the 16's, 14's, 12's, etc :D I've been doing really well, and with my mom on this journey with me as well it really really helps, but I think I also need a little extra support to make sure I can really do it and keep to it this time. Also, I'm going on a cruise in a month and would really like to be in those 16's by then, so I really need to kick up the cardio and keep on my diet and could use anyones suggestions ;). I know it's possible that I might not be able to get into those 16s in only a month, but I figured if I tried as hard as possible there would be no room for regrets. Ok, I know this was really long, but I had to drop in and say hi and I hope to get to know you all a lot better in the future :)

Diva
09-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Hi Selenan! :wel3fc:

Onederchic
09-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Hi and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals :cheer2:

Hugs
Michelle

Bunnababy
09-07-2009, 12:36 AM
:welcome3:

There are a lot of very supportive people on here and some pretty impressive weight losses. Good luck with getting into those 16's. :ebike:

sherrybwc
09-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Welcome! I joined last week myself and can already tell you this is a GREAT place...there's a lot of support here from people who understand the challenges ahead of you.

Congrats on your loss so far...

Sherry

Elladorine
09-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Welcome! :dizzy:

You've made some great progress so far, congrats! I'm not far from your starting point and can't wait to get down to a size 18 myself (although the 16's, 14's, and 12's would be nice too). ;)

Good luck to reaching that next size before the cruise, you can most certainly do it! :hug:

utgirl09
09-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Welcome! Congrats on your success so far. You have come to a great place for support!

CanadianCutie
09-07-2009, 05:01 AM
welcome, you've certainly come to the right place.

JustSharing83
09-07-2009, 05:23 AM
Hello! Great job on your weight loss so far and best of luck with the rest of your journey!! :D

MonopolyGirl
09-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Hey reading your post was like someone sumarizing my life, not the weight part but I am also an avid exerciser with my mom and came here to get a little extra support. I know you will love it here. Keep up the good work and remember you will lose the weight just take it one pound at a time.
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: happy carrot dance for coming out of the closet finally (well the weightloss closet).

Angihas2
09-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Congrats on what you've accomplished so far!!! Welcome aboard.

Judy Lynn
09-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Welcome aboard! You are doing great with your weight loss. I love cruising; where are you cruising to?

Selenan
09-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks so much everyone for such a warm welcome! I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it! :)

Judy Lynn- We are actually taking a Mediterranean cruise...Greece, Egypt, Italy, etc. So excited! :cp:

Serephina
09-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the board! Hope to see a lot more of you soon! :wave:

ubergirl
09-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the board! Good for you for coming this far! I'm sure you'll get lots of great support here.

TaraLee
09-08-2009, 08:47 AM
:welcome: and congrats on the awesome weight loss so far.
As far as suggestions...tape the cruise brochure or a picture of the cruise ship to your fridge/pantry area. Everytime you feel like snacking just remember...CRUISE!! Its a day to day thing but one good day leads to another, which leads to another :)
And have FUN on your cruise...how exciting!

findingfawn
09-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Welcome :)