100 lb. Club - PLEASE UPDATE if you are in on ANY challenge...

cfmama
09-06-2009, 12:44 PM
The Fall Equinox
The Jingle away the Jiggle
The Valentines Vixen...

UPDATE! I even bumped up all the threads for you with MY updates! It's all about accountability peoples!

consider this your friendly Sunday butt kicking ;) lol!

lottie63
09-06-2009, 12:50 PM
I just edit the page I started on.

but thanks! :)

Onederchic
09-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Haha, cfmama, you rock ♥

cfmama
09-06-2009, 12:55 PM
I just edit the page I started on.

but thanks! :)

Oh I know YOU do my friend... but there are LOTS AND LOTS that are not updating. I'm putting on my fat warrior boots and doing some kicking ;) lol!

salsa chip
09-06-2009, 01:10 PM
SIR YES SIR!

(actually I updated this morning ha ha ha! ;) )

ANewCreation
09-06-2009, 01:45 PM
I just update my page too, so I'm always on page three. Do you want us to add a new post or just keep updating the old one? I have always wondered if I was doing it 'right'.... ;)

By the way....I live for updating that page. Whether I've lost weight or not, whether I've gotten in all my planned exercise or not, It keeps me accountable! I'm not looking at anyone else's stats so for those of you not updating don't worry about what others are seeing. I think most of us are just doing it for ourselves, to be accountable.

cfmama
09-06-2009, 02:13 PM
I like people to copy and paste and make a NEW post every time but it's really up to you! It's for YOU and what YOU want to do!

LotusMama
09-06-2009, 02:15 PM
I update every week!

Lyn2007
09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
I hadn't updated because it seems confusing to me. I thought we just updated our first post by editing it each time, but then I saw so many people making NEW posts every time, and then the thread gets SUPER long and I can't find people to see how they are doing unless I go back through all the old posts...

Is there a standard way to do these? If everyone would do it the same way it would be easy to see how everyone is doing.

Angihas2
09-06-2009, 05:11 PM
im on the jingle away the jiggle one, but i weigh in on mondays!!!

JustSharing83
09-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I haven't been doing well :( but I'm going to update today anyway.

ANewCreation
09-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I like people to copy and paste and make a NEW post every time but it's really up to you! It's for YOU and what YOU want to do!

Did it! :D

Gela
09-07-2009, 02:12 AM
I need to update mine. Thx for the reminder!

Rosinante
09-07-2009, 03:33 AM
I did it this week but not the week before. You are so right about accountability. I need it!

justmary
09-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I hope it's ok if I jump back in on the jingle away the jiggle challenge. I had signed up on page 6. Since then I've been going through the worst hurt in my life. My dh of 25 years left me this summer and I'm not adjusting to it well at all. I'm ready to begin moving on and this challenge gives me something to focus on. I'm going to give it my all. I've still managed to lose 10 pounds and I believe I can lose the remaining 40 by Christmas. I will cut and paste my stats onto a new page.

AmberShimmer
09-07-2009, 01:12 PM
*Sigh*

I WAS on the Fall Equinox Challenge. But I managed to screw that up, too. Sometimes I wonder if I really dxon't have what it takes to go down to a nice, healthy weight.

I'm going to join the Jingle away the Jiggle challenge. And I'll see if I do good in that challenge before I join the Valentine challenge.

Judy Lynn
09-07-2009, 01:20 PM
JustMary, :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't know what the standard is either. I find it easier to see what others are doing if they add a new post each week, then you just have to look at the posts from that week. I have no idea where everyone else's posts are. I posted a Jingle thread and asked everyone to post their thread there. There are a lot of people that signed up but seem to have disappeared.

I made myself a Word doc and then just update that and copy and paste it in a new post each week.

Anyway you slice it I think the Challenges are meant to be fun and to keep ourselves motivated, and to help each other out. :cheer2:

quiffy
09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
I like to just edit my existing, that way I know I am always on page 3. I have noticed that when a thread gets really long it takes longer for me get through to the end. It is like the system or my computer hangs for a moment.

momof5k
09-08-2009, 07:05 PM
I am on the Jingle Away the Jiggle challenge and was just editing my posts until last week when I noticed that people were reposting each week.

I like to update mine and see the progress. With only a pound here and there, it is easy to get discouraged so seeing it all add up is awesome! Imagining what the numbers will be by Christmas...even better!

Thanks for the reminder! (I haven't seen a Jingle weekly chat for awhile though...did I miss them or did they stop?)

Judy Lynn
09-09-2009, 09:44 AM
momof5k, we had a chat thread going on the weekend. Here is the link Jingle Away the Jiggle Chat (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/181126-jingle-away-jiggle-chat-thread.html)

momof5k
09-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Thanks! I completely missed it :(

Jennelle
09-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Amber...you might try not enrolling in any challenges for a while and doing it just for you. I had to do that because it was triggering an ED. I'm better now. :)