WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results

View Full Version : Thursday Weigh-In Results

Tina
09-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Good day everyone!!!
It's September. Lots of you are having cooler weather. That's a sign of getting into the clothes bags to see what we still have to wear from last year.
Let's all stay OP so we can get into those clothes. :lol:

Come here to post your weekly scale results.

Yesterday (Thursday) I was down 3 pounds. :carrot: Now my tracker isn't moving because those are the 3 that I gained. Oops :dizzy:

Who else has a scale result?

Tina

Tammy
09-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Tina, good job on the 3 pounds!!

My tracker is 1 pound off, but I'm not changing it because next week it will be right OR I will be able to move the butterfly in the right direction. lol

jar1965
09-07-2009, 06:53 AM
Tina - Oh MY GOODNESS......................3#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Super Job!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Tina
09-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey, where are all the weigh-in results????:o:^::^:

I'm soooo happy. :carrot: I'm down another pound!
I decided to update my tracker. :)

:flow1:

jar1965
09-10-2009, 12:29 PM
The what???? hahah! Just kidding!

Congrats on being down abother pound Tina! wooohooo!

Tammy
09-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Way to go Tina!

I was hoping to move the butterfly, but I can't. Now it is right though!! lol
Starting back to the Y classes and to First Place 4 health should help it move in the right direction I hope.

Hope everyone has a great weigh in!

harlie
09-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi all I am new to this thread I thought I would post my Week 1 Weigh In loss.

I am down 4.4 lbs!
Yay!

Tammy
09-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Harlie, that is wonderful!!!! Keep it up!!
We also have a Thursday Chatters Thread. Come on over and join us there. We solve all the problems of the world there. lol Maybe not, but we become friends quickly.

Love the picture by the way!!

Tina
09-11-2009, 05:35 PM
:bravo: harlie
Welcome to this thread. That is a fantastic loss!!!
Keep it up!

Tammy
09-17-2009, 06:58 AM
Nothing. Nada. Zilch. no loss. Is this disgusting or what? Makes me wonder why I am even bothering you know! I know I filled another bag of clothes to take to the consignment shop, so measurements are changing, but that weight is pretty stubborn.

Hope you all have a great weigh in!

Tina
09-17-2009, 10:29 PM
Tammy, i'm sorry that silly scale won't move. Grrr... However, your measurements ARE changing and that's good!
Harlie, how did you do this week?????

I might weigh tomorrow. Although, we had Chinese tonight. Oops!

Tina
09-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi, I lost 1/2 pound. I'm happy with that because I splurged and ate Mexican food one day and Chinese the next. Oops! :lol:

Tammy
09-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Losing 1/2 pound after Mexican and Chinese is great!!!!!!

Tina
09-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Okay---I'm sooooo excited!!!! :) I lost 1 pound this week!!!! That's 1 1/2 pounds in two weeks. I wish the tracker would show 1/2 pounds. :lol:

Harlie, how did you do this week?

Everyone please sign in.

Tammy
09-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Way to go Tina!!

harlie
09-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Harlie, how did you do this week?????

Oh I lost another 1.8 pounds...I was worried I didn't lose anything my bathroom scale before weigh in said i didn't lol! I didn't Weigh in last week we were out of province and couldn't. I now have to WI on Saturday Mornings Kids activities are in full swing now:dizzy:

I did weigh myself this morning as was down over 2 lbs from last WI but I'll see what saturday brings.

It was hard to eat while travelling....I never finished a meal and always shared with a kid and that helped, but I was dying to get some low point soup in me when we got home lol!~

Tina
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
harlie :bravo: :carrot:
That's a great loss. Yes, going out-of-town can be a hazzard to weight loss. You did good by sharing food. May I ask, where do you live?

I hope every one has a great weigh-in this week. Even if you do not get to weigh-in, please post encouragement to the members. :)

I lost another pound!!!!! :dance: I've found that when I eat what I have in the cabinet for lunch, I do good. Getting something out is a "no-no" for me.

harlie
09-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Tina

Thats a great loss!

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada

Tina
09-30-2009, 05:36 PM
harlie, we have another member, Maureen, who lives in Quebec.
You should come over to the other thread, Thursday Chatters, and meet everyone.

Tammy
10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Harlie, great loss! I'll be at Disney World in a couple of weeks, and I'm hoping that I don't eat too much while I'm there. The friend that I'm meeting there is on WW, so I'm hoping we keep each other accountable. Like you did, we could share meals! Good idea!!

Tina, way to go on another pound!

I weighed at class last night, but I'm not worried even though it was a gain. After wearing shorts and t-shirts for so long, I had on jeans and a sweatshirt last night and I had just eaten supper. Next week will be better!

Tina
10-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Tammy, wow a trip to Disney World. How nice! Is that where your cousin works? Is Tim going with you this time?
Yes, you would not have a loss wearing those clothes and just eating.
I always wear the same thing when I weigh. I used to think people were silly doing that. No more. :lol:

harlie
10-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Disney World!?! Im sooo jealous I Love the place we went in February and been dying to get back there!

Scale was okay to me 1.6 lbs for 2 weeks. It brings my total loss to 8 lbs. I have 10 more to get to my 10% goal!

I have to get drinking the water though Ive been bad with that lately!

Tina
10-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Okay friends-----
Do Not Post Here Anymore!!!!!
Go to the October Thread.