Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #1  
~Getting My Groove Back!

S/C/G: 297/276/260

Height: 5'6

Default No More Core? :(

Hi There,
I went back to the WW website to rejoin the core program and I couldn't find it... not even under it's latest name, "simply filling."
Has WW done away with it? Are all new members on momentum?
I feel like I have just entered the twilight zone!
Thanks!
noussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

They have changed it all to the new momentum I belive. But there are a large group that still follow core or flex. I do flex since it works best for me and my lifestyle
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #3  
Crunchy hippy mama

S/C/G: 260/260/200

Height: 5'4

From what I understand in week 6 of this new program you are introduced to "simply filling" and that is core. They want people to be on the points system for the first 6 weeks, before going with core
lauralee21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 203/165

Height: 5'8

I am trying to get going on WW by myself. Its hard to do alone. Is the momentum program hard to do on your own. There are lots of people that have lost on WW. I did it 15 years ago and it worked for me but I cant seem to get back going. Do you have any ideas. Thanks
jwillits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #5  
GmaTo8

As lauralee said, WWs starts new members on Momemtum, then gives out the Simply Filling info at week 6, after you have learned portion control, among other things. SF is almost identical to Core.

jwillits - no need to feel you are alone doing WW! We are here with a wonderful support system. Just jump in where you feel most comfortable, and become a part of the forum here.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #6  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

jwillits -- I, too, am doing WW at home but because of this forum I don't feel alone! This has been a great place for me to come, and I love reading back on some of the old messages and posts and things. The information is still helpful, and I love having found this site.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote