Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 11:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Question Anyone see Larry King Live lastnight?

I was watching tv lastnight before going to sleep and I saw John Schneider(from Dukes of Hazzard) on Larry King Live lastnight, so I decided to watch. IT was about him coming out and telling how he battled being overweight and changed his life and lost all that weight. They also had Jarod Foggle on too(he lost 245lbs on his Subway diet).

If you want to read the transcript of the show here's the URL for it.. http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0207/12/lkl.00.html

It was a great show.
Old 07-13-2002, 01:22 PM   #2  
Slowly going crazy!

I'm gonna have to check out the website they mentioned, I can't imagine John Schnieder as a fat kid.

thanks for the link, and the read.
Old 07-13-2002, 02:31 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I just watched the part with John Schnieder.. man, he just gets better with age!! and his voice.. oh momma!

I never knew he was overweight as a child. It was interesting his thoughts on over weight children and how parents should be responsible for not putting junk in our kids mouths.
I wish fruits and veggies were marketed the same as other kids snacks out there!

Do you guys eat a lot of subway? I tried the sweet onion chicken... it was wonderul!

Dana
Old 07-13-2002, 05:03 PM   #4  

I haven't had Subway for ages....I should see where there is one around here and maybe go for that some times.

I have a movie called "Night of the Twisters" and it has John Schneider in it.....I do agree he is pretty good looking and yes he does get better with age too. He was always my fave from the Duke boys when I was little.
Old 07-13-2002, 05:17 PM   #5  
hot mom wanna be!

I saw it last night too! I have to also agree about John! Woo Hoo!! He looked good! Isnt it amazing that Jared lost 245 pounds?? He weighed 425!! He ate only a footlong veggie for lunch and a six inch turkey for dinner with baked chips as his food each day. That was it! On the SUBWAY website it said it is very low calorie and dont reccomend people eating that few of calories, but maybe it was ok since he was so big, I guess.

Anyway, I LOVE Subway! I do eat there a lot (sometimes a few times a week). I am a veg so I get the 6 inch veggie and the baked Lays and it satisfies me and gives me a LOT of veggies too.

lorelei
Old 07-15-2002, 10:36 AM   #6  

When I was a kid, I used to daydream that he fell in love with me. Now I just dream of having Daisy's body. Heheheehe

Old 07-15-2002, 11:30 AM   #7  

Well at least Daisy's body from way back....her body now is nothing like it used to be....she has put on quite a few pounds her self....no more Daisy Duke shorts....
Closed Thread