Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 07:55 AM   #1  
knv

Default Saturday

I know, I know I've been bad at keeping up with the forum ... Just one of those blah weeks, ya know? Though I've read most of them ... congrats on the losers and good luck to ya'll this weekend ... I know for me it'll be hard ...but then again, we don't have family gatherings like we did last weekend ... ugh! that was really rough ... but that's over & done with now, thank goodness! and i've gotten back on track since then ...

anyways ... thanks to everyone who answered my post on tuesday about the questions I had ... I'll definately heed the advice

what's new? eh, I think I might've lost a pound or two since I started a couple weeks ago. Yeah! I hope so. My shirt and pants feel a little loser ... definately a good thing, but without a scale ... it's hard to say ... i need to get one soon ... what would you say is the best kind to get? digital? more accurate wouldja say? easier to read, definately ...

well ......... so does anyone have any special plans this weekend? other than hopefully getting my total gym, not a darned thing here! might go out to eat tonight, but I'll be careful if we do.

Hmm... gee, I'm all wordless.

Well, happy belated birthday for Kirtsy (yes, I know .. very belated heh ...) ...

and I'm off to start my day. Take care, all!
Old 07-13-2002, 03:39 PM   #2  
KS pride-Seminole country

Cool UGH!

Okay, well my plans on doing good last night were slightly altered. I feel off the wagon once I went out to a party (but not with food but more with sugar drinks and some liquor) and then I ate a chicken sandwich when I came home! So today I am not journaling until I pick back up at 7pm, but I"m trying to do well. It's hard when I'm just hanging out at the apartment, but once I get showered and dressed it seems to be better.

I'm not discouraged! Tonight I will do much better, be back on journaling, and everything will be back on track.

OH! We finally found an apartment! It's fabulous, old, and with just a great atmosphere. And, it even has a separate dining room. It's huge! and cheap.. so wow, finally it's working out. The roommate says it's karma.. okay!

Yay!
Well, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Lucy
I just wanted to use that face!
Old 07-13-2002, 04:52 PM   #3  
MLS

Hello,
Just wanted to see if this will post. Hope you all have a great day.
Closed Thread