Weight Loss Surgery - I pushed in the right direction from ...

sindurella
08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
an unexpected source.

So I have 2 1/2 more weeks on real food. I went grocery shopping yesterday and stocked up on fish/veggies/fruit.. the usual stuff. I had gone to the fish monger so the fish was really fresh..

Well not so much this morning when I woke up.. my furry kids (2 black cats) got my fridge open sometime after I went to bed at 8pm (I get up for work at 4am)... I woke up to the smell of garlic and fish.. everything in my fridge is spoiled. All the condiments.. all the food .. everything. So I might as well start over with all sugar free condiments and everyday stuff huh?

I am not speaking to the kids right now though.. ;)

GinaG
08-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Oh wow that's too bad you got some smart furry kids LOL

ladybugnessa
08-28-2009, 08:17 AM
wow... what a shame.

my newf can't figure out how to open the fridge... dang smart cats.

jiffypop
08-28-2009, 01:18 PM
oh good grief. what a story!!!!! black cats are the best - but mine has NEVER attempted to open the refrig. must have been all that fish!!!

KO
08-28-2009, 03:15 PM
SIN! I think My kittas would totally collude to open the fridge. . .they're crafty!
Lets put a pos spin and think of it as a Fresh start?

nanj
08-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Can you eat the cats?!?!? I'm teasing of course! I lost my 16 y/o old fat cat baby last year and it just about killed me. I just lost my yorkie a couple of weeks ago. He started losing his sight and was gone in a couple of weeks. Just about broke my heart. My old fat cat was to lazy to try and open the frig, she would just run over my head at 5:30 in the morning until I got up and fed her. She weighed 16 pounds!!!! I went to Big Lots this week and found low carb Heinz ketchup for $1.30 a bottle. It taste pretty good, but I just canned seven pints of no added sugar spicy ketchup so I'm set with ketchup for a while! LOL!

sindurella
08-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Awww sorry for your losses nanj.

My guys I love.. but I have to say they made me very angry lol. But keeping the positive thought that it is time to start over anyway!

MyGirlFriday
08-28-2009, 11:14 PM
They have your best interest at heart!
Sorry for your loss but congrats on a fresh start!

mgf~:flow1: