Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #1  
I love your love the most

S/C/G: 179/179/145

Height: 5'5"

Smile Time for a change

Hey Ya'll,
I am here because its time for a change. I have dealt with weight problems my whole life. I am a former college athlete (former by about 3 months). I was never in the best shape (seeing as playign softball you don't really have to be). In HS my weight was always in the lower 150's. In college I was usually in the lower 160's (gaining weight from lifting weights).
In March 2008 I was on track with my weight running daily and eating great meals. I was down to about 158 my junior year of college until I got into a 4 wheeler accident. After this accident I ballooned up to 185 pounds in about three months because of my sedentary activity and about 4 weeks before the accident I got on birth control. Ever since I have been struggling to lose the weight.
This summer I started working working on regulary, running 2 miles four times a week. I lost about 6 pounds but want better results. I love to exercise but I know I need to eat better. So I joined this forum because it seems like a great support network. I hope to meet some wonderful friends on here. Thanks for Listening.
~Jess!
Softball24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Jess and welcome to 3FC!

You have definitely come to the best place on the net for support, encouragement, advice, tips and more.

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #3  
candygirl4

S/C/G: 325lbs/295lbs/250 for now

Height: 5'7''

Hey Jess you are a beautiful young woman, remember it took time to put it on it is going to take some time to take it off. Give yourself the time it sounds like you are on the right track.
candygirl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:28 AM   #4  

Welcome!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote