Old 08-21-2009, 05:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'6"

Default Going to give WW another chance....

...or maybe its just me I need to give the chance too?
After now being married for a year and have gained 50 pounds in 1.5 years..I really need to do something about it now. I have tried WW in the past and have been paying for it for years and not doing it. Hopefully this forum will give me the motivation or support that I need. 57 pounds to go!!!!
dgsjsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:32 AM   #2  
Inspired

S/C/G: 275 / 208 / 135

Height: 5'5"

Go for it!!! WW is great! And it works!
Minya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #3  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 245/221.2/140

Height: 5'2"

Smile

Yeah, marriage will do that to you. Ha! I do know where you are coming from. I weigh 100 pounds more now than I did when I got married.....and that stinks. But, you are taking action now and that's good. This is a great place to find support and ww is a good program that is pretty easy to follow.

Good luck with your journey and congratulations for getting it started!
Ragsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:11 PM   #4  

you can do it!!!

I just signed up again today and hopefully this time goes better than last time
wildmongoose26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #5  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

Do it! As long as you're ready for it and are prepared to do the work, WW works really well. WW gives you accountability and a deadline to look to.

The most important thing to remember with WW is that when you don't feel like going is when you most need to go. As long as you keep going and you work at it, it really works!
georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/200/140

Height: 5' 3"

I too decided to go back to WW after taking a break for a year. For me I did not mesh well with the leader for the meeting I was attending. Still I like the support you get from WW, so I am trying out a new leader. So far I really like her.

Right now they are doing a special if you get the monthly pass you get a month free. Figured it would give me time to see if going back is the right thing for me and will only cost me $40 for the 2 months.
Lucky Charms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #7  

Weight Watchers is a very good program no matter how much or how little you need to loose to become a healthier you .. I have enjoyed all the new foods that memebers have discovered and shared ...Also a new cook book that a member shared with the group was the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 cook book by Lisa Lillien has been very helpful ...
Another thing that has truly been a help to me is loooking at Weight Watchers as a life style not a Diet ..
I am very thankful for my Jounrey and the accomplishments I have gained by using the weight watcher guidelines ..
dg... I just want to encourage you !! You can do it !!
Oatmeal is offline   Reply With Quote