General chatter - If you get the chance ( NickelBack Dark horse tour )

MorticiaAddams
08-16-2009, 12:20 PM
I went to see them here in Detroit on the 12th and it was the best concert I have been to. But I have to say I really like this band so that helps out. But also the stress :woohoo: release was great, and I come to learn that I like the other bands that they had open for them, papa roach ,hinder. I went with the son and the husband so we all had a great time. I love all their music but Burn it to the ground and animal songs get me going . That's some of my work out music as well.
Whats some concerts recently that anyone went to and did you like it.
And has anyone else seen Nickel Back?
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:LdOdBDP7EtaQ-M:http://www.rockandreview.com/blog/assets/content//images/nickleback/Dark_Horse.jpg

Darby1
08-16-2009, 02:06 PM
I love Nickelback! I just checked to see when they're going to be here and it's on the 25th of this month but my husband is going to be out of town! I can't think of anyone else who would go with me.

Anyway, I saw the Foo Fighters last year and it was amazing!!! It was definitely the best concert I've ever been to.

Chelby29
08-16-2009, 05:06 PM
I love Nickelback. You should hear my 5 year old sing Rockstar. I should be ashamed. ;)

Santana was the best concert I've ever seen. AMAZING! He still has it! I've also seen Bare Naked Ladies. Lots of fun!

Sweetcaroline
08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
I love Nickelback... one of the best nights of my life was in July 06 seeing Bon Jovi and Nickelback together... 3 hours of heaven on earth...

pintobean
08-17-2009, 07:20 AM
I do like Nickelback. I just saw them last month. We drove to Hershey Park Stadium for the show. It was an amazing concert!!

FrouFrou
08-17-2009, 08:19 AM
So jealous...I want to see them in concert so maybe I will see if they are going to be anywhere around here. The Darkhorse album is the best, I LOVE IT! and Chad, lol ;)

Glad you got to see them and enjoyed it!

dutchgirl
08-17-2009, 11:49 PM
I like Nickelback. Wonder if they are coming to Europe.
Saw Mark Knopfler last year and he was awesome!

EZMONEY
08-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Saw Mark Knopfler last year and he was awesome!

His cd with EmmyLou Harris is one of my favorites!