Metabolic Research Center - HND What do they do?

View Full Version : HND What do they do?

IN FOR WIN
08-11-2009, 06:23 PM
I just wondered what the drinks are supposed to do for you?
I haven't been told what they do just that you are supposed to drink at least 2 a day.
Just curious if anyone knows if they help speed up weight loss?

summersbluepits
08-12-2009, 12:42 PM
The weight loss thing works by protien burning up our stored fat. You must do 2/day but if it's more than 4 hours between meals you need an extra one. I do 5/day and find that they really work that way! Burn 1 lb/day when I'm good. =) =). My center really pushes the 5 drinks/day so I do it.

IN FOR WIN
08-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks
I have been doing about 2 to 3 a day
I am going to up them to 4 to 5 and see if I can get better results

supradave
08-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I was told at my center that since you need protein to burn fat and muscle is protein the supplements are extra protein to ensure that your body uses that injested protein rather than your muscle tissue to burn the fat. I started out with 4/day but bumped up to 5/day after the readings showed I had lost a small amount of muscle mass and it slowly has come back up.

funshine
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Pretty interesting. I just started the HNS yesterday and only did 2 yesterday and 2 today. Maybe I need to bump it up a bit. I do have to admit that they taste better than I expected. The Kiwi/Melon concentrate is awesome!

silverbelle
08-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Once you drop under 200 lbs, you are only supposed to do 4 max per day. Just FYI.