General chatter - IN THE NEWS - Woman accused of assaulting boyfriend speaks out

Onederchic
08-11-2009, 01:32 PM
MILWAUKEE (AP) A woman accused of helping lure a boyfriend to a hotel room and gluing his genitals to his stomach as punishment for his cheating ways says she and the other women went to the motel to tell him he been found out.

Story here (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-08-11-glue-attack_N.htm?csp=34)

ValRock
08-11-2009, 01:37 PM
OMG... I'm sorry I LOL'd.... WTH is wrong with people? Is this the 3rd grade?

HotWings
08-11-2009, 01:41 PM
OMG http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif And she says she and the others didn't collaborate? Riiiiiight.

Onederchic
08-11-2009, 01:42 PM
:rofl:

lizziep
08-11-2009, 01:44 PM
he deserves it!!! lol.

seriously - a wife and like 2 or 3 girlfriends?

beerab
08-11-2009, 01:47 PM
He's lucky that's ALL they did...... lol

JulieJ08
08-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Well, it's creative, anyway!

But he probably had some significant damage.

Still hard not to laugh.

Shannon in ATL
08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
How exactly do four women end up in a hotel with one man and crazy glued genitals without collaboration? "Your honor, I was just walking down the street and heard a noise. When I forced my way into the hotel room and saw the glueing in process I felt compelled to join in." :)

pintobean
08-11-2009, 02:01 PM
:lol: I agree with beerab.
Remember Lorena Bobbit?

HotWings
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
How exactly do four women end up in a hotel with one man and crazy glued genitals without collaboration? "Your honor, I was just walking down the street and heard a noise. When I forced my way into the hotel room and saw the glueing in process I felt compelled to join in." :)

LOL - exactly!!! "I tripped and the crazy glue fell from my purse, burst on the way down .. then I fell onto him, gluing his genitals to his stomach."

There is no way she will not be found guilty of cruelty to genitals. :lol:

Onederchic
08-11-2009, 03:53 PM

:rofl::rofl:

Ruthxxx
08-11-2009, 04:45 PM
She's sort of a reverse Lorena Bobbit! Too funny!

harrismm
08-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Never underestimate us women!!.....beware!

Mickeypnd
08-11-2009, 04:49 PM

LMAO.

interesting. when my first bf cheated on me, I wanted to do something worse then that.
Hes lucky he still has his junk. :p

SunshineCA
08-12-2009, 02:57 AM
:lol: Ouch!! :eek:

Here are the mugshots of the women involved. The wife's photo was not released. Check out the expression on the last woman's face. :lol:

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/files/2009/08/Sewell-150x150.jpg

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/files/2009/08/Ziemann-150x150.jpg

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/files/2009/08/Belliveau-150x150.jpg

grneyedmustang
08-12-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but this is hilarious. And the last lady in the pics above, she has the "yeah I did it, and I'd do it again" look on her face.

kaplods
08-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Um, how did they glue it to the stomach? I sure hope they meant abdomen (maybe there are regional difference, but in the area I was raised the stomach area is the upper abdomen or waist/navel area, and the abdomen or lower abdomen is lower half). If they glued it to his waist..... well, never mind.

I think it is telling that one of the women was the wife, and the other the girlfriend. While I do NOT endorse the posse mentality (and what they did WAS illegal), but I do have to say it's nice to see the wife and the other woman, when finding out about each other - attacking him instead of each other (I think it's crazy when the guy lies to women in order to be polygamous, and then the women fight each other instead of placing the blame where it belongs).

However, it would have been great if they would have found a legal way to hurt and humiliate him (er, I mean appropriately show him the error of his way).

TJFitnessDiva
08-12-2009, 09:47 AM
:rofl:

I love that last lady's picture hahaha

Tomato
08-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Um, how did they glue it to the stomach? I sure hope they meant abdomen (maybe there are regional difference, but in the area I was raised the stomach area is the upper abdomen or waist/navel area, and the abdomen or lower abdomen is lower half).

Maybe his d**k was THAT long. LOL

I think he got what he deserved.

Onederchic
08-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Ya'll just keep me :rofl: :D

mayness
08-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I saw those pictures yesterday, and I actually laughed out loud at that last one. That's freaking awesome. :lol:

I read another article that said the women involved were the wife, two girlfriends, and the sister of that girl who spoke about it, who wasn't romantically involved with the man. If there was no collaboration, how did her sister end up there?!?

ValRock
08-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Okay you guys have me ROLLING!!! LMFAO at the mug shots.

Onederchic
08-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Hehe!! :rofl:

SunshineCA
08-13-2009, 03:18 PM
The one with the most charges was on Entertainment Tonight last night saying it's not like what everyone thinks. Ummmm....yeah! :lol: They showed a pic of the wife and the guy who was the "victim" were on there as well. They say he's no worse for wear. :lol: