WW Recipes - Looking for an old ww recipe from 70's Tuna stuffed Zuccini

devadiva
08-11-2009, 01:22 PM
My sister and I were together this week and were talking about when my mom and I went to WW and she was little. She was enviou of us eating these tuna zuccini cheese things and how great they smelled. I remember really liking them> It was back in the days where you ate like 5 cans of tuna a week. I was very sucessful in losing my after baby weight I remember my Mom lost 100lbs. MOM would remember how to make it but has been gone from our lives for 25 years! CAN ANY ONE HELP!!!:::D

Thighs Be Gone
08-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I found a recipe that sounds similar. It is sliced zuchini baked with cheddar and parmasean in addition to the tuna. The seasonings include garlic and coriander I believe--maybe a few other things.

Thighs Be Gone
08-11-2009, 01:40 PM
FYI..I also found a recipe for zuchini-tuna burgers. You grate the zuchini and mix it with the drained tuna, cracker crumbs, a little mustard and egg white. That sounds awesome. In fact, I am going to make that this tonight as I have zuchini in the fridge.

devadiva
08-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Iam 57 now and I was like 21 at the time I remember we halfed the zuchini length wise then sccoped the inside out mixed that with the tuna maybe put onion with it and maybe monzerrella cheese and than stuffed it back in the zucinni and maybe put it under the broiler? But the recipe you suggested sounds wonderful!! While playing around on internet I found a "tuna thai burger " that sounded like you could keep low cal and it sounded tasty too! THANKS FOR SUGGESTION