Old 08-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/188/145

Height: 5.7

Default Meta Balance

Is anyone out there on the Meta Balance diet rather than the Meta Slim? I am on MB b/c I have one kidney, but I'm getting terribly frustrated not seeing the pounds come off. They told me it would come off slower but that I should still lose 2 to 3 per week. This week, nothing! Not sure how much longer I can do this with so little results. Seems I did better on WeightWatchers. I'm drinking close to 90 oz. water per day, 3 HNS per day between meals (these are the requirements for Meta B. Praying for strength and encouragement. Thanks.
Momma H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #2  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma H View Post
Is anyone out there on the Meta Balance diet rather than the Meta Slim? I am on MB b/c I have one kidney, but I'm getting terribly frustrated not seeing the pounds come off. They told me it would come off slower but that I should still lose 2 to 3 per week. This week, nothing! Not sure how much longer I can do this with so little results. Seems I did better on WeightWatchers. I'm drinking close to 90 oz. water per day, 3 HNS per day between meals (these are the requirements for Meta B. Praying for strength and encouragement. Thanks.
Sorry, I don't know anything about metabalance. What is your diet like, less protien?
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 194/188/145

Height: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmickley View Post
Sorry, I don't know anything about metabalance. What is your diet like, less protien?
I believe that's the main difference. They're so elusive about stuff, even when I ask I don't really get a straight answer. The gal told me today that things are more "balanced", but she didn't expound, when i really would have liked her to. I just assumed she didn't really know. I drink the protein between meals instead of with them, and I can only have 3 per day. I asked to see a meta slim menu, but she didn't give me one. BTW, I visit the colorado springs office.
Momma H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #4  

Hi Momma H, I am also on Metabalance (MB). I think the difference with MB is that the plan is less carbs, more protein. I have been on the program since July. I started out only doing 3 HNS, but now that I have increased to 4-5 HNS, I am seeing more consistency with my losses. I have a pretty good counselor, and I am always asking questions, still trying to make sure that I understand everything. Hang in there!
maui melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 203/160/133

Height: 5'8.5"

I lost 30 lbs and then got stuck (normal). Then they were terrible. accused me of lying about what I was eating. I am still uncertain of how to proceed with MRC. I feel the staff is undermining my progress. I am not on the same plan but the issues seem to be the same. Do not personalize their lack of support. Remember it is for you and they are trained by corporate to believe that everyone will lose at least 3 lbs every week (not true ) if they do the program diligently. So if you are losing less you must be cheating.
truthteller is offline   Reply With Quote