Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/223/130

Height: 5'4

Talking Hi there! Another Newbie Here :)

Hi everyone! I'm excited to meet everyone. I'm going to be as real as I can be on here... typically I loose myself in encouraging others while feeding myself and starving for so many things that food can't give me. It's time for a bit of an internal rennovation for me. Some where I went from being a bouncy smiley thing that almost annoyed people with my genuine overall happiness, to someone with clinical depression who has let go of 99% of my control. So here I am, for better or worse, ready to take as much time as I need to learn what I need to learn, share what I can share, and lose what I need to lose......and if that doesn't scare you all off....lol.
As we speak, my 2year old daughter Chloe is balancing on my knee and leaning into the computer screen trying to eat the dancing carrot... I also have my treasure of a son, Tate, who is 7 and has a form of Autism called Asperger's syndrome, and Lucy who will be 1 this month. I love them beyond anything even while trying to catch them on a perpetually broken foot and leg (car accident -leg, Chloe catching -foot. ) You'll hear alot about them, but hopefully I won't hide behind them (not that I could! lol) We'll call my DH a DH for the sake of quicker typing and happy moments.
Please don't be too terrified, I promise, I always try to leave things a little better/happier/ etc than what I take away. I'm not the scary needy drama queen, just someone trying to be real. OK, GUIDE ME OH, WISE ONES! I KNOW NOT WHERE TO BEGIN THIS ADVENTURE! BLESSINGS HEAPED ON ALL OF YOU! -Laura
LittleLightOfMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Laura and welcome to 3FC!

Have you decided on an eating/fitness plan?

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Laura!

I have an 8 year old with PDD-NOS and if you ever need to talk just PM me

Good luck on your journey
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #4  

Hi! Thanks for your replies!
Onederchic: I would be very grateful for any ideas/wisdom about an eating/fitness plan! I am nursing, broken bones on the right, and am a bit limited on getting out, but don't want that to stand in my way. I think a big obsticle for me is that I get intimidated and overwhelmed by all of the "plans" out there - I am paying for Adkins lol. How do you know where to begin and what is the right thing????

Tanee- would LOVE THAT sometime, thank you! Right back atcha!
Old 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #5  
Resident Pixie

I am a calorie counter. For me, it is the easiest and most flexible.

For advice and tips on calorie counting and numerous other eating plans, check out the Diet Central here - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/#diet-central

Hugs
Michelle
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #6  

Michelle, I really appreciate the place to start! I'm thinking that may be a possible winning route. You seem to be a cheerleader for so so many on here... just wanted you to know that I appreciate your time and thoughts. Sweet dreams! -Laura
Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #7  
Resident Pixie

Thank you so much

Hugs
Michelle