Old 08-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #1  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Default Shrinking Violets!

No one started a weekly chat so I thought I'd drop a line and ask how everyone is doing!! me, I'm going out of town this weekend so I've been trying my hardest to eat OP... the pounds are not coming off as fast as I'd like, and patience is not something I was born with... this forum is the only reason I've stayed OP this long!! Hope everyone is doing well
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #2  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

I'm doing fantastic! Where are you headed this weekend? Just for fun, work, etc?

I wasn't born with much paitence either. I'm working on self-control. I won't have much time to myself here in a few weeks. School starts (work and classes) and I've got another job as well. So, between 9 hrs at one job, 16.5 at another and 19 at school ... I'll be crazy busy. So, I'm relishing in down time.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #3  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Haha! We remembered the name!

I'm doing okay. I was super terrible last week, so tomorrow starts a new week and I WILL STAY ON PLAN. I'm going to San Francisco for work next Tuesday, so I have to get exercise and healthy eating while I can. I fully anticipate walking a lot while I'm there - my hotel is in down town Palo Alto and then we're going to San Francisco for a few days, but I'm just nervous.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I'm actually going away from today until Friday and I actually visited the hotel's fitness room earlier tonight. I never would have done that before My stomach is killing me now though after the 50 minutes of walking/jogging intervals I did on the treadmill. Plus, all the drink machines are either out of order or empty AND it's raining outside. I just want a huge ice cold water!!! haha

But I am so excited for the rest of this week. I am meeting up with a couple friends and we are going to a charity skating show outside of Toronto that we go to every summer. The pair that I love is skating again for the first time in over a year due to an injury...so I am so freaking excited to see them skate again
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #5  

Haha...and I thought it was odd that no one was talking on the weekly thread all this time. Never occurred to me that one was never started in the first place! LOL
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #6  
Brighter than the moon!

Chele - you should have just walked outside with your mouth open Just kidding - I used to drink rain as a kid, my mom would YELL at me.

Things are doing okay today. Don't know what the eff I ate yesterday at the pot-luck, but I had a very tiny dinner (wasn't really hungry) after spinning. Today is a NEW week and it WILL BE on plan. I'm hoping my hotel in Palo Alto has a good fitness center, but I plan to be walking around outside a lot.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #7  

Yeah, my hotel's fitness center wasn't anything to write home about....two treadmills, a bike, and a weight station thing. I mean, it was there and free and no one else was there the whole time I was on the treadmill, so I shouldn't complain. But it was in the basement and nothing else was really in the basement so it was kinda creepy the whole time I was there since no one would hear you scream LOL
Old 08-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #8  

Height: 6'1

Looks like a lot of us are going out of town this weekend. Well count me in too. I'm driving up to Santa Barbara for a friend's bday bbq. I probably won't be working out Saturday, but I figure as long as I can do it for the rest of the week, I'm fine.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #9  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

not I. All I do it work work work.
but me and the bf are moving out in about two weeks, so im get ready for that. and I just got a new treadmill. excited!!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #10  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

kemery- headed to philly with a friend, going to a medical museum, yay blood guts and gore!!

stella - california... *jealous*

chele - did you call room service?? I probably would... and pay $8 for the water lol

shasha - how's the weather? lol I'm miserable in the mid-atlantic humidity.

mickey - I LOVE kawaii not!!!
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 189/183/150

Height: 5'10"

hey all, im just getting ready to finish my internship tomorrow. im just really worried because my diet downfall is eating when im bored, but now that my internship is ending, I will be spending A LOT of time at home getting ready to move. I really need to find things to do so that I don't end up unnecessarily eating.
calbear2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #12  
Brighter than the moon!

How's it going girls? I went house-hunting today and then subsequently got into a fight with my dad. Yay for overprotective European fathers!

I think I sweat off about 10 lbs today after I went spinning.

How's everyone else's weekend going?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #13  
wants to look good naked

S/C/G: 200/171.8/135

Height: 5'5"

going great!!! I met a guy and I'm totally crushing hard right now. He's just... god hard to describe.
dizzysoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #14  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

hello my lovelies!!!

I'm so sorry I've been missing so long. Jennirose, thanks for the message. I don't know if I ever would have found you all. I've sucked at life at staying on track recently but somehow magically lost a few pounds and for the first time in ages am under 160. Now I'm determined to keep it down.

I have miss you all oodles and will be sure not to stray for so long again

hope all is well!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #15  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

so, just checkin in for today...i need to go shopping!! i've run out of my slimfast meal bars and had nothing good for breakfast, and broke down and ate rice krispie treats cuz they were quick. oops. i was good on the exercise front though. i just bought the dancing with the stars latin cardio dance dvd. while it's no 30ds, it's quite awesome, mostly because i get to stare at maksim chmerkovskiy the whole time. haha. i love that man. today was only my second day doing it so no results yet, but i'll let you all know how it works.

hope all is well!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote