LA Weight Loss - YOU diet concerns

View Full Version : YOU diet concerns

JasmineH
08-03-2009, 09:16 PM
I LOVE all of the food on this diet. I feel very satisfied, and that is the problem. All of the fresh fruit, vegetables, and whole grains have me feeling NOT hungry most of the time. I am a calorie counter, so this worries me. I have been having about 1200 a day on this diet, and I worry that this will not be enough for weight loss. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode and hold on to the fat I'm trying to lose. I am doing my 30 minutes a day of exercise, and weight lifting every other day. Also, I have been going to the bathroom ALOT since starting this diet. Sorry if this is too much information. Any helpful thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated!;)

Iwanawurkit
08-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Well....when I get down to where you are, I will know better. I am currently avoiding anything white or with gluten for the next 4 weeks. I sometimes felt the lack of calories hindered or slowed by weight loss until I found out I have thyroid issues.

CountingDown
08-17-2009, 09:34 PM
If you are feeling healthy, don't worry about it. I was around 1200 cals at your weight and my body responded well.

If you start feeling hungry, or lack energy - add in an extra 100 calories and see how your body responds.

itsabouttime2
08-18-2009, 01:26 PM
1200 calories is a sensible healthy amount, you're doing well!

Not feeling hungry is one of the bonuses of YOAD when you follow it faithfully, and also not craving anything too. Love that about YOAD..thank you YOU docs!!

IgetfitNStrongforme
08-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Have you tried the You on a Diet menu on there website, it really helps me meet the calories and nutrition needed. It will also allow you to plan a weeks worth of meals and you can print out a shopping list.