Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-03-2009, 06:57 AM   #1  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up Binge-free challenge ~ Aug. 3 - 9

Good Monday morning, chickies! Let's make this a binge-free week. All are welcome.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #2  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

sounds like a wonderful idea to me =D
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/218/160

Height: 5-10

This week I need all the help I can get! Good luck everyone.
JessicaLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #4  
~jus' being me~

Have a good week everyone!! I had a great Monday and am aiming to repeat the same tomorrow.
Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

Happy August everybody! I can't believe the summer is almost over! I just finished my summer semester (and with that, my first year of grad school, hooray!) and it seems like fall semester will be starting much too soon (end of August, boo hiss, lol).

I had a super, binge-free weekend, although it was a struggle and I played a lot of head games with myself. I was alone this weekend due to my having to work while the whole rest of my family went to our Family Weekend up north. My being alone is always the main ingredient in my binge habit. But, I was determined not to give in! Saturday night was close. I'd had a long day at work, I was tired, feeling cranky cause I couldn't be with my family and I really wanted to just stuff my face. Emotional, senseless eating at it's finest. But, I promised myself that if I resisted the urge, and just had my usual nightly snack, that I would reward myself on Sunday. So now, I'm the proud owner of NCIS Season 1...my reward for not binging! LOL. I stayed strong yesterday too, planned a delicious, but on-plan dinner (pizza! onion rings! ice-cream! no joke -- all healthy versions! I love Hungry Girl!) and watched NCIS all night long after I got off work.

So now, I've just got to make it through today, my family will be home around 8pm. And actually, I don't think it's going to be hard! I'm off to vacuum now...and switch out the laundry!

Have a good week everyone!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #6  
my beautiful mess

S/C/G: 197/179/145 or so

Height: 5'5"

Hi WardHog, DivineFidelity, JessicaLovely, Danni, and Foxxy

So glad it is a new week.. Although it will prove to be a tough one.

Yesterday was torture. For all my planning-I did not do well as the day progressed. By the end of the day - I was stressed and eating waaaay off plan and by the night overeating. But I vowed to get up today and get back op and be gentle with myself.
The difficulty is we return to Boston Thursday for a real vacation (3 days). I am a planner but part of me want to not plan at all. (I found myself getting angry yesterday because my food choices are so limited. lol)
So I am glad I am here today.

Good luck all. And great job Danni and Foxxy!
inthemidst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #7  

Height: 6'1

Hi everyone! I'm new to 3FC. I'm trying to see if I can have a whole binge free week. Usually, I can do a few days without binging, but then something small will get to me and I turn to sweets and carbs to cope. Good luck everyone!
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #8  
Orijanal

S/C/G: 208/182/154

Height: 5' 1''

Hello everyone, I too am new, last week I had a few nights where I was in alone and overate about 4 times, nothing too drastic but enough to stay the same when I got weighed on Saturday morning. I told myself I was lucky to have stayed the same weight and have been sticking to my plan since then. I have eaten my evening meal and tonight do not have any thoughts of cheating, have been mentally making a list of pleasurable things I could do instead if I feel tempted, but I seem to get the temptation feeling on the way home from work and haven't had it tonight. The other positive thing is that previously, once I had cheated a few times by now I would be thinking 'you've blown it completely, you can't do it so give up, we can all do it, if we have a minor blip along the way the main thing is to just start again the next day, but I am game for a binge/cheat free week!
Orijanal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 174/131.5/132

Height: 5'8"

Hi, everyone! So glad to see the "all welcome" greeting as I really need the challenge and support. As I read through your posts, I share so many of the thoughts, etc. everyone mentioned. July was a terrible month for me and I felt totally out of control, could count the binge-free days, probably on one hand. I am striving to take it a day at a time and am determined to be binge free in August and am grateful to be able to join this challenge. We can do it together!
njsweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #10  

Height: 5'4"

After a terrible weekend (went camping with friends and smores ), I am here to too join this challenge.
I know we will all do it though!!!!

Last edited by belezura; 08-03-2009 at 05:29 PM.
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #11  
Escape from my fat suit

S/C/G: 290/210/130

Hi everyone! I had take out pizza on Saturday. It was the first time in over 2 months and some sugar on Saturday. I need to turn it around this minute. Onderland will be coming my way. Good luck to eveyone. I sooooooo need this right now. Thanks chickies.
better health3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 320/*ticker*/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm in. I had mostly a good day today, but then seeing how many calories I had left over for the day (on the daily plate), I kind of took it as a license to binge on frosted cookies and cheese.

Not tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be good.
sakurasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #13  
~jus' being me~

Hey everyone!!! Two good days here. Its 11pm and I still have a few hours of work to get through but I wanted to check in quick. Hugs to everyone.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #14  

Height: 6'1

Yesterday was a great day for me. I even felt lighter when I woke up this morning. We had bought a tiramisu cake from the store this weekend, but ended up not eating it because we decided to have s'mores instead for desert. I brought the cake to work today as not to tempt me to eat it. Everyone here does love their free food.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #15  
~jus' being me~

Good move shasha!!!!