Old 08-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #1  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

Default New Right Fit Jeans (New as of this week)

So Lane Bryant has come out with three new cuts of Jeans.

http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/

I LOVE the ones on the left, the "weekender" They are so stylish I think. I think when I go to there next week I might buy a pair. They are on sale.

I also read a review and it basically said that all the problems I had with right fit before (too long in the crotch/high rise, even though they were LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than their traditional jeans) are fixed with this new line.

Anyone have any of these three? Any reviews? Any interest? Let me know!

Last edited by lottie63; 08-01-2009 at 01:42 PM.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #2  

Cute jeans.Look comfy!!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

I tried some on last weekend while I got fitted for new bras. I was hoping I could buy jeans off of the rack for the first time in my life, but I was disappointed. I carry almost all of my weight from my shoulders to my pelvis, I have a pancake butt, and small toned legs. Even the right fit for my body type were way too short in the leg and WAY too baggy through the legs and butt.

I really hope they work for you, the fitting via body type is a GREAT idea. It just didn't work for me.
bacilli is offline   Reply With Quote