Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/135/125??? Maybe

Height: 5'8

Talking New to forum...but not to WW

I have struggled with weight almost my entire life...I was always the girl with "the pretty face" but would be beautiful if I lost some weight. When I was in my last year of highschool I tipped my scale at 230. With the help of my parents I joined Jenny Craig and managed to lose 40lbs. Because of budget constraints and the fact that I was going away for college I couldn't stay on JC. That September I went away to school at around 190 lbs.

In the past 4 years my weight has fluctuated...some times of the year I have seen 180lbs on the scale...and on the other end I've also seen it go back as high as 197lbs.

This year I said enough was enough. I started to be more aware of what I was eating. However, it was not till the mid of Jan, when a good friend told me about WW and how she already had seen results, that I really snapped into reality. A part of me thought, there is NO WAY she is going to get skinnier than me! I know thats horrible. But its the motivation that pushed me to get of my behind and join WW the next day.

In the beginning I only did WW, not really working out. But recently I've upped my workout routine, now looking to build muscle and tone.

I am looking to lose about 10-15 more pounds before I go on maintenance.
candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Welcome. And congrats on your success so far!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote