100 lb. Club - Ha, the heat made me snap!

View Full Version : Ha, the heat made me snap!

Trazey34
07-29-2009, 07:06 PM
here in Canada, we have cold and then we have humid LOL it's hotter than a mo..well you know what i mean.

As IF i bought nice cold 1% milk, and then a box of CORN POPS to go with it LOL what the heck was i thinking??? the minute i got home I walked over to the neighbours with a bunch of kids visiting and gave it to her.

But what a weird thing to do???? geeesh, the heat's fried my brians :o

Onederchic
07-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Awww I am so proud of how you handled that :D You are awesome! :hug:

WildThings
07-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Oh the things heat can do to your brain. Congratulations on taking the cereal over to the neighbors!

SugarHabit
07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
cereal is indeed evil.

Slashnl
07-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Good thinking. Those corn pops used to be called "Sugar Corn Pops", way back in the day. They're so good! But not what any of us need right now!!

Sandi
07-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Good thinking, giving them away!! :carrot:

rockinrobin
07-29-2009, 10:36 PM
cereal is indeed evil.

100% agreed. No, make the 200%. ;)

And Sugar, I mean Corn Pops are right smack dab at the top of the evil-ness.

Good thinking. Those corn pops used to be called "Sugar Corn Pops", way back in the day. They're so good! But not what any of us need right now!!
Yup, I remember when they were call Sugar Pops. And then there was Sugar Smacks. Which are now called Honey Smacks.

Whatever you name them, it can't be disguised that they are - evil.

Trazey. I'm glad your better head prevailed.

SnowboundChick
07-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Yes, the heat is terrible. Up here in the north we get extreme cold and then heat with some rain mixed in. Right now it's just heat. I had a piece of cool cheesecake for dinner last night but that was all I ate for the night. The kids had cereal. Tonight it's salad. I hope you stay cool. Right now it sounds like everywhere is hot, hot hot!!!

canadia
07-29-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm so impressed you had the will power to give the cereal away! You're so much stronger than I am. :)

luvja
07-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Ugh the humidity is BRUTAL, I know, and I feel your pain! Where in Ontario are you? I'm in smog city - Hamilton!
They had corn pop's on sale at No Frills the other day for $1, I was going to buy them, then told myself NO NO NO :nono: :lol:
Atleast you handled the situation well, and probably made some kids day.

Nori71
07-30-2009, 01:05 AM
I honestly don't know what Corn Pops are, but will admit to eating cold cereal for dinner tonight. It's still 95 degeres INSIDE my house and I couldn't think of anything easier. Yummy flax pumpkin seed stuff though...

Good for you for giving it away!!

girlonfire
07-30-2009, 04:52 AM
I got all confused for a minute because I got Corn Pops confused with Corn Chex and I was like "Is that so bad?"

Don't know what Corn Pops are. Sugared cereal was very, very rare in my house.

scarletmeshell
07-30-2009, 10:14 AM
cereal is indeed evil.
Amen!

jay41
07-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Cereal is one of those things...if I have it in the house I will eat the whole box -- have done that many times in the past -- in one sitting.

Windchime
07-30-2009, 09:30 PM
We would only get the Sugar Corn Pops once in a great while, as a treat. When I read "Corn Pops", I first thought of Cap'n Crunch--yumm. I wouldn't eat them now but they still sound good.

Congrats on averting the cereal disaster! Good move!

Trazey34
07-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Ugh the humidity is BRUTAL, I know, and I feel your pain! Where in Ontario are you? I'm in smog city - Hamilton!
They had corn pop's on sale at No Frills the other day for $1, I was going to buy them, then told myself NO NO NO :nono: :lol:
Atleast you handled the situation well, and probably made some kids day.

I'm near kingston, not too far away from you in the grand scheme of things! lucky we're not in TO with the garbage strike LOL My friends tell me it's in mounds in parks, just vile and disgusting in 90+ heat

Tai
07-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Great job on giving that cereal away Trazey! Hope it cools down a bit for you soon.