Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #1  

Default New and need motivation

Hi i am new here

For the past 4-5 years i have tried and tried to lose weight. I have yo yoed up and down and due to this my weight has just gone up and up and up.

Im 21 and my weight is 71 kg or 156 pounds and im 5ft 2inches.

I have managed to get down to 65kg but it always climbs back up...the main reason...food and my university lifestyle.

I love love love eating and food.

Im one of those people who never feels full and i only feel satisified if i feel uncomfortable

i really want this to change.

I want to be 61 kg/134 pounds.

SO a 22 pound weight losss, i really hope this forum can help me and i can do it this time.

I really want to do it, but at the moment im feeling sad as to why i am like this and deflated from years of trying. I want some motivation some energetic yes i can do it motivation.
Romana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #2  
Started IP: 4/4/2014

S/C/G: 154/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0''

Default Hi Romana

I am new to the site and am in the same "weight class" as you, though we have gained our weight for different reasons.

I am 29 years old, with three kids. Last fall we moved from San Diego to Milwaukee. It has been a difficult transition and with it I have put on more weight. The main reason for my weight gain is lack of exercise. I have a desk job and spend over 10 hours sitting in the car or at my desk. I have been watching my calories and keeping a journal over the last week. I have decreased my calories, but this also decreased my energy, which is not what I need. I think I have to focus now on getting my butt moving once I get home. After making dinner, taking care of the house & kids, I'm wiped.

My goal for this week is to stay active after 6pm! I can walk the dogs, use the Wii Fit, or go check out the gym up the street (but where will I find the time to fit it in?). I'm not sure how, but I really want to stay committed, so I hope by posting to the site instead of my usual lurking, I can keep my promise to myself.

Have a great week!

Christina

Last edited by Chrztina; 07-27-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Duplicate Info
Chrztina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC!

I understand that life can make for some difficult hurdles when trying to lose weight. You just have to find something that you can work into your every day lifestyle, that you can commit to.

You can do this and we are here for you.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote