100 lb. Club - Humid Weather, Sweating,Scale Moving!!

Liliann
07-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Hello all!

I weighed myself 3 days a week, friday, saturday and sunday. Since this month, been sweating of doing my exercise and also the humid weather. I am down 27 Lbs! I am drinking almost a gallon of water daily!

In what loss do you start noticing a change? In Decemeber will take updated photos. I hope I can see a change soon. I feel good and have energy!! Looking in the mirror nor family don't notice yet.

Thank you for your input.. :)

Nori71
07-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Congrats on your success so far!! I personally started noticing around 20 pounds down I think. Clothes started fitting differently by then. Some people notice it, others not so much... I think starting weight matters. The heavier you are the less you will notice a 30 pound weight loss. After I lost 30 pounds I was still an obese woman, kwim?
Good job!!

MugCanDoIt
07-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Way to go Liliann! Yes this humidity is killing me too! With me I always assumed I would have to lose about 70 lbs before anybody noticed. People noticed before I got to 70 lbs lost but once I hit 70 lbs lost, a lot of people started commenting. Keep this up, it is very hard, but you can do it! You can do this...........keep going!

Onederchic
08-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Hooray! Keep it up :cheer2: