Mini-Goals - 100 Days!

View Full Version : 100 Days!

iDream
07-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Hello everyone! :wave: I haven't posted on very many boards here, but I love reading about every body's journeys and the feeling of support and acceptance here is just fantastic! I hope you don't mind me sharing my little victory. :)

Today marks my 100th Day of my New Lifestyle! :carrot:

Before I started this journey I topped out at 200 lbs in January, I ate horribly, I didn't exercise at all, I had a negative attitude about my ability to change my size, I wore clothes that were shapeless and blah and bought them just because they fit not because I liked them, I never wore shorts or tank tops, I was not setting a good example for my kids with my lifestyle of eating and being sedentary, I was tired and depressed all the time and I had very little self esteem.

Today I weigh in at 153, eat healthy foods and only eat off plan very rarely and usually it's planned for, I exercise 6 days a week, I know I can change my size, I wear clothes that are more fitted and I now buy clothes because they're cute, I'm pretty much always in shorts and wear tank tops quite often :), I am setting a much better example for my kids as they watch me workout and eat more fruits and veggies, I have more energy than I've had in years :trampo:, the fog of depression has lifted :yay: (in part due to finally seeing my Dr, but exercise has played a huge part too!) and I feel more confident than I ever have about myself and what I am capable of doing. :D

Well, that's about it! Thanks for reading and letting me share! :)

*A special shout out going to all my Girlies in the May-July Weight Loss Challenges!! You're an amazing group of women and I owe so much of my success to you all! :grouphug:*

Moralia
07-23-2009, 03:00 PM
WOW!!! That's *FABULOUS*!!! Good for you!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Onederchic
07-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Amazing! Congrats :hug:

MontanaAshli
07-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Wooohoo!! Congratulations! You should be so proud.

Mrs Snark
07-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Wow, congratulations! Great job, I'm so glad you feel so happy and confident!

Gigglesquirt
07-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi there fellow Hoosier!

Congratulations on your success!! You inspire me! :D

pinupqueen
07-23-2009, 05:39 PM
WOW!!!! Congrats only 3 lbs to go!!!!

taniquelasse
07-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Congratulations - that's amazing!! And while I won't be nearly as close to my goal in 100 days as you were, I love the idea of a 100-day update. Thank you so much for sharing - you're inspirational!!

jamiewyn
07-24-2009, 02:10 AM
100 days brings a new meaning to "onederland". COngrats on all of your progress and what a great new life you're living!

iDream
07-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks so much everyone! I couldn't have done it without this wonderful site and all the wonderful people here! Reading success stories and seeing pics of people before and after--it's all so inspiring!! How could I NOT succeed after seeing what can be done? :)

Judy Lynn
07-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Wowzers! Congratulations!

bcort
07-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Way to go! You have come a very long way in really a short amount of time!

akacutie
07-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Yippie!! :) Great job! You are doing famously!

Delphi
07-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Sandye ~ First of all, you are an amazing individual, mother, friend and woman. You are beautiful inside and out. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you. You have given me personally so much motivation, hope and encouragement. I am so happy for you and the amazing strides you have made in your journey. You have overcame so much and yet you kept trucking. Just know that I am sooooooooo proud of you young jedi! ;)

seagirl
07-24-2009, 07:00 PM
yay! that is so inpiring!

My 100 days is 9/9/09. Hmm, auspicious.

Figure out your 100 days here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

amynbebes
07-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Way to go!!!

Madison
07-25-2009, 12:13 AM
Congrats on such a fabulous 100 day milestone!!! :)

Figure out your 100 days here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

great link seagirl!!! I thought 100 days sounded sooooo far away . . . eeek. Tis very soon!