100 lb. Club - How did you get to ONDERLAND?

View Full Version : How did you get to ONDERLAND?

VickieLou
07-22-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm not to Onderland yet, but was looking for how people got to Onderland when they were struggling to reach that goal. :^:

ChrissyBean
07-22-2009, 10:59 AM
One pound at a time...

WormwoodDoll
07-22-2009, 11:54 AM
One pound at a time...

Agreed.

It was a long hard road I must say but it's totally worth it. I couldn't get over seeing a 1 in front of the scale. I still can't honestly. Good luck!!

Lori Bell
07-22-2009, 12:26 PM
One pound at a time...

ditto :D

Also with a lot of praying in between.

Tummy Girl
07-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Knowing that I was the only one who was going to get me there, the only one who was going to get up at the crack of dawn and run, the only one who put food in my mouth. I removed the victim from how I say myself and took responsibility for all of it, good and bad. And, of course, lost one pound at a time :)

kiramira
07-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Hon, you'll get there! Just keep these few rules in mind:
1. PATIENCE -- don't get anxious, just plug away and it'll happen.
2. CONSISTENCY -- slow and steady does the job. Bouncing around and tweaking a plan may not be as consistently productive.
3. STOP THE SELF-LOATING -- your weight is what it is. And you can change it. YOU have the power. So cut yourself some slack, recognize where you are and your achievements, and just GO FOR IT.
4. EXERCISE -- for FUN. Find something you LOVE and DO IT. It doesn't have to be at a gym. It can be walking, or swimming, or tai chi, or whatever you LOVE. Cause if you love it, you'll do it for life and feel GREAT about yourself.

Hang in there -- you can DO IT!

Kira

Weight loss turtle and PROUD of it!

VickieLou
07-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Thank You for the replys.

HVEECK
07-31-2009, 09:06 PM
you will get there, it does take time and concentration. have patience and faith in yourself.:hug: